What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (11 Viewers)

1 for 1Details to follow. Just for my memory...- concert- birthday party- guy at bar calling me an ahole- profit?- no brunch, church instead
Alright, here's the more detailed recapLast night started off with a Ryan Adams concert with Columbus girl. I was actually quite impressed with him - I had heard mixed reviews of his shows, but he killed it last night. Covered a lot of older stuff :thumbup: Unfortunately, the no alcohol was allowed inside the auditorium, so that meant I had to pound before he went on. After the show we went and met up with some friends - they were out celebrating one of my friend's birthdays. It was a little weird taking a girl I was on a third date with out with my friends, but they were all mostly drunk anyway, so it wasn't too bad. I was pacing myself at this point because I don't like mixing :banned: and :drive: but Columbus girl was letting loose. She put down 3 gin and tonics in under an hour and was good to go at that point. The party was starting to wind down, so I went back to drop her off at her hotel. She suggested a pajama party, so I parked my car and came in. But this chick wasn't ready to stop drinking yet. We hit the hotel bar and had a couple drinks. We were chatting for a while and I was trying to explain why I hadn't ally been in touch much with her the last couple of weeks. Random conversations, etc. well, the dude that was sitting a couple seats away from us gets up to go and comes over to her and tells her not to go home with this ####### (pointing at me) tonight. I've never met the dude before and didn't say or do anything that would make me seem like a ##### :shrug:Anyway, that didn't change the course of the evening and we went up and had our "pajama party"She had made plans to meet up with other friends in town for brunch and I was going to join. Well, they kept pushing back the start time of brunch, so finally I told her to that I was going to church and to have fun with her friends. This very well may be the last time I see her, but maybe not. I'm just not feeling much of a connection. So, I ended up meeting up with Random Makeout Girl for church :bag:We grabbed brunch together afterwards and then went shopping. Had some fun in the fitting room :excited: and had a chill dayShould be seeing her again next weekend

With Ryan Adams and the whole substance abuse thing, he's either brilliant or awful. Rare is the person who says they saw an average show.

'Annyong said:
I ate at Piece In Chicago last night and went to Lottie's afterward. Might be the best pizza I've ever had.
Lotties....wow. Used to go there way back in the day. Haven't had a drink there since prob 97 or 98.

'Tiger Fan said:
'Big Papi said:
'bentley said:
'Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
What's this church crap?
Not sure, but if it leads to sex in dressing rooms, I need to start going more often.
:goodposting: And it's not real church. It's one of those crappy mega churches with stadium seating and a rock band and stuffHey, if that's what it takes :shrug:
so she asked you to go after a random makeout session?
No, asked me earlier in the week, but I told her I'd play it by ear. The other stuff happened after church

***Fartbarf News Alert***

I guess they killed it last night, for reals, should've gone, damn it.

Footage of KILLER SHOW.

They posted on their FB page that they set a new record in merch sales, lol. So somebody must've bought more stickers than I did!

Also on the page is a picture of "Fartbarf" engraved into a bathroom sink at a Del Taco in Fullerton. WTF, that had to take forever. :lmao: They are not even from there and I doubt they've ever played there, so yeah, word's out, they must be getting HUGE. Hipster K4 already told me she's "over them" because they are selling out (on FB) now. Crazy girl.

Kubes, was it you that wanted a super awesome Fartbar sticker like THIS ONE? PMs have been cleaned, gfartbarfb. :hifive:

You got it llllamma, but I will have to get it at the show on Wednesday. PM me where you want me to send it.

'bentley said:
With Ryan Adams and the whole substance abuse thing, he's either brilliant or awful. Rare is the person who says they saw an average show.
I gave him an honest shot. Conclusion? Meh at best. Just so many better artists out there. "Going Nuclear" is about the only song of his I really enjoy. Rest is fartbarf.

'Big Papi said:
'bentley said:
'Reg Lllama of Brixton said:
What's this church crap?
Not sure, but if it leads to sex in dressing rooms, I need to start going more often.
:goodposting: And it's not real church. It's one of those crappy mega churches with stadium seating and a rock band and stuffHey, if that's what it takes :shrug:
Were I your exwife, I'd be more upset about this than any of your sexcapades. A mega church? Really? What's under this gal's head, if you don't mind me asking?

Why do I start laundry so late?

Once I start, I have to get it all done, and yet I hate waiting up for that last load.

Oregon basketball sucks out loud. Not as much fun as Oregon football, but cool arena. Fun day with the wife and kids, but that basketball team is turrible. 23 turnovers? Wow.

Hope Cosjobs survived the miserable rain today. :unsure:

'Big Papi said:
the dude that was sitting a couple seats away from us gets up to go and comes over to her and tells her not to go home with this ####### (pointing at me) tonight.
Did you clock him?

'cosjobs said:
I've caught up on the thread and had three shots. Now to meet GM and Nannywife at the hip Urban Garden at the Nines.
Or Urban Farmer. Garden works, though.Pretty sure we set the record for odering happy hour menu items. :thumbup:

Short ribs? Fry them up in a ball of batter. Why? Because SCREW YOU, that's why. We're the Urban Farmer and ribs should come in a fried up, rolled ball of batter. :excited:

Winter X Games is gnarly tonight.

Some of these snowmobile jumps are ridiculous. Dude wrecked trying a double backflip and then some dude landed a front flip.

Also, Shaun White is not human.

Users who are viewing this thread