What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Is there any good reason why the thread about the halftime show is still going? I haven't ventured in there since this morning.
I'm kind of ticked that nobody laughed when I called this guy "Garfunkle".
What the #### was that? I had totally forgotten about him.
I thought it was Will Ferrel at first.
The joke I made at the Super Bowl party was Hey, it's Bernie from "Room 222" which got some laughs from the older (than me) folks.

Is there any good reason why the thread about the halftime show is still going? I haven't ventured in there since this morning.
I'm kind of ticked that nobody laughed when I called this guy "Garfunkle".
What the #### was that? I had totally forgotten about him.
I thought it was Will Ferrel at first.
The joke I made at the Super Bowl party was Hey, it's Bernie from "Room 222" which got some laughs from the older (than me) folks.
I thought it was Richard Simmons

Traveling, forgot my deodorant. I had to go across the street to another hotel that has a pantry and bought some speed stick. God this stuff stinks.

I have what we'll call a "practice date" tonight.

Meeting a girl for drinks in a couple minutes

Let's just say that I got home from the bars one night and she had messaged me saying that I sounded interesting, etc. well, I looked at her profile and we had some common interests so I figured what the heck. Yeah, shoulda looked at the pictures first. She's probably an offdee 5, maybe 5.5. Cute enough, but carrying around a little extra.

Any shtick suggestions?

Not sure how long this will last or how many times I'll check back in, but I'll see what I can do

I have what we'll call a "practice date" tonight.Meeting a girl for drinks in a couple minutesLet's just say that I got home from the bars one night and she had messaged me saying that I sounded interesting, etc. well, I looked at her profile and we had some common interests so I figured what the heck. Yeah, shoulda looked at the pictures first. She's probably an offdee 5, maybe 5.5. Cute enough, but carrying around a little extra. Any shtick suggestions?Not sure how long this will last or how many times I'll check back in, but I'll see what I can do
I'm confused.

My innernets has been down at my house since last night which means I needed to be in the office first things this morning. That isn't so bad but I REALLY needed to get my walk in. That was a rough weekend....
Sorry you are having trouble carrying home all that money you won gb.
Poker wasn't kind to me. I started off on fire again and was ready to put another guy out when my luck changed. I hung in there but couldn't mount a comeback. Around 9pm I lost a $500+ post with a 3's over A's FH to a 6's over A's FH. I don't even remember what game we were playing. I started hitting the magic cookies pretty hard after that.
cry me a ####### river
:lmao: :lmao: Remember this number was part of The Syndicate, I don't get the whole $25k. I did quite fine on Sunday though all things considered.
I guess you didn't get my PM Saturday, telling you to sign me up with the Syndicate.
You don't exactly just sign up. Ya folla?

I have what we'll call a "practice date" tonight.Meeting a girl for drinks in a couple minutesLet's just say that I got home from the bars one night and she had messaged me saying that I sounded interesting, etc. well, I looked at her profile and we had some common interests so I figured what the heck. Yeah, shoulda looked at the pictures first. She's probably an offdee 5, maybe 5.5. Cute enough, but carrying around a little extra. Any shtick suggestions?Not sure how long this will last or how many times I'll check back in, but I'll see what I can do
I'm confused.
He has a date with one of our wives.

Let's just say that I got home from the bars one night and she had messaged me saying that I sounded interesting, etc. well, I looked at her profile and we had some common interests so I figured what the heck. Yeah, shoulda looked at the pictures first. She's probably an offdee 5, maybe 5.5. Cute enough, but carrying around a little extra.

Any shtick suggestions?

Not sure how long this will last or how many times I'll check back in, but I'll see what I can do
I'm confused.
:lmao: My link

I'm confused.
:lmao:

I'm confused.
:lmao:

Any shtick suggestions?

I'm confused.
:lmao: My link
:thumbup: You're going through names like I go through Twinkies.

Doomsday Preppers comes on and the first family of wingnuts is from Floresville, TX. We're going to have my grandmother's 100th birthday party there in July.

:unsure:

My innernets has been down at my house since last night which means I needed to be in the office first things this morning. That isn't so bad but I REALLY needed to get my walk in. That was a rough weekend....
Sorry you are having trouble carrying home all that money you won gb.
Poker wasn't kind to me. I started off on fire again and was ready to put another guy out when my luck changed. I hung in there but couldn't mount a comeback. Around 9pm I lost a $500+ post with a 3's over A's FH to a 6's over A's FH. I don't even remember what game we were playing. I started hitting the magic cookies pretty hard after that.
cry me a ####### river
:lmao: :lmao: Remember this number was part of The Syndicate, I don't get the whole $25k. I did quite fine on Sunday though all things considered.
I guess you didn't get my PM Saturday, telling you to sign me up with the Syndicate.
You don't exactly just sign up. Ya folla?

Users who are viewing this thread