What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (7 Viewers)

On the road to coshole. :pickle:Romo just put in a 9-hour book on tape called "The Secret Plot To Make Ted Kennedy President". :antipickle:
Not to steal Uwe's shtick, but I picture you two as...He: Well, RomoandYou: Vivien Leigh with a more authentic accent

GM, do you know who you're sharing a room with?

Hint: If you play your cards right, you might be sharing more than that. :)
:lmao: YOU GUYS ARE gROOMING TOGETHER?!??!?!
fixed. :wub:
:lmao: Because I know everyone's interested......

Gotta get up at 3 tomorrow a.m. I've got roughly a 1.5 hour drive to Dulles, gotta park, and catch the bus to the terminal. That airport gets insanely busy at 5 a.m. as that's when the ticketing counters open and then it's a mad rush to security (where it takes a damned hour to get through it). Me no likey lines in general and security lines less. I've got my boarding pass on my phone, so I want to hit the main terminal before 5.

For those that don't know Dulles, no flights go out of the main terminal any more. It's all ticketing and security. You then take trains into the hinterlands to your terminal. Getting through security before the Godless Horde is essential as it's a genuine cluster-#### when busy.
Get to sleep.
Patience, barfhopper. I must still experience the Zen of packingg.

On the road to coshole. :pickle:Romo just put in a 9-hour book on tape called "The Secret Plot To Make Ted Kennedy President". :antipickle:
Not to steal Uwe's shtick, but I picture you two as...He: Well, RomoandYou: Vivien Leigh with a more authentic accent
what time do you arrive?Same for Thorn?Seems like StL Bob's 1:40Gusher around 4Dallas contingent around 4Forrest 8:30YSR 8-9-----------SatBuck 7

Having had a 6:30-7:30 meeting put on my calendar a couple of hours ago puts possible TunicaMeet in jeopardy, but I'm remaining hopeful.

Guys, it was a joke because everyone kept calling me a dude. I am really Amber, a girl. Didn't think it would explode like this.

Hi there! So for the unwashed lurking masses like me following this great meeting of the minds of FBG royalty I've had to create a mental image...I think I have most pegged, but I've got this image of cosjobs as Rob Ryan. Am I in the ballpark, waaayyyyy off? Just trying to set the stage here. Thanks!
:lmao: this is exactly what i thought, toocan't wait for the pics post-event

what time do you arrive?Same for Thorn?Seems like StL Bob's 1:40Gusher around 4Dallas contingent around 4Forrest 8:30YSR 8-9-----------SatBuck 7
Supposed to be 11:07. It's ####### cold here and there are snow showers in the forecast, but I'm hoping it won't delay my flight.

Guys, it was a joke because everyone kept calling me a dude. I am really Amber, a girl. Didn't think it would explode like this.
You still into FOB and Taking Back Sunday?
Not since I was 16.
What about "Wayne's World"?
Yes that is still one of my favorite movies. Where are you finding this?
July 3, 2006: You went to the beach with your mom and got really sunburned. Remember that? You ever tell anybody that? Tyrell, anybody huh? Remember how you used to think Graig, Greg, and Brandon were the hottest guys on Canadian Idol? Implants! Those aren't your memories. They're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's -- Okay, bad joke. I made a bad joke. You're not a replicant. Go home, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
What?! I don't understand any of that. You are freaking me out a bit though.And fish, i'm not trying to put on an act. I was messing around over there but not here. I just wanna have somewhere to post. :( Why is everyone so mean..

I'll give you $10 to never post in this thread again.
Why don't you guys want me posting here? :no:
take your act anywhere else. just not this thread.
I'm a little slow. Is she:a) Blue-eyed chick who claims to be half-black while not looking it?b) Eskimo-looking chick somebody linked from another board?c) Dude with GM's ####?d) Other?

I'm a little slow. Is she:a) Blue-eyed chick who claims to be half-black while not looking it?b) Eskimo-looking chick somebody linked from another board?c) Dude with GM's ####?d) Other?
Yes

e) an annoying as #### attention whore

I am A. I think only 1/4 black. Does it matter what I look like though? I'm sure you guys don't care what eachother look like. I just wanna hang out with the boys and post!

You still into FOB and Taking Back Sunday?
Not since I was 16.
What about "Wayne's World"?
Yes that is still one of my favorite movies. Where are you finding this?
July 3, 2006: You went to the beach with your mom and got really sunburned. Remember that? You ever tell anybody that? Tyrell, anybody huh? Remember how you used to think Graig, Greg, and Brandon were the hottest guys on Canadian Idol? Implants! Those aren't your memories. They're somebody else's. They're Tyrell's niece's -- Okay, bad joke. I made a bad joke. You're not a replicant. Go home, okay?
:lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread