What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (14 Viewers)

Frostillicus said:
Simultaneous Ham and MOP breakdown threads make thsi the best christmas ever!
Agreed. I've missed ham's brand of crazy.

And while there is nothing to be gained from it, I wish there were a way for me to own MOP on his sales bull####.

Homer J Simpson said:
Officer Pete Malloy said:
Notorious T.R.E. said:
Reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the first or second season of "Happy Days" (ask your parents).

Richie, Ralph and Potsie get a hold of a "stag film" (ask your grandpa). It was probably just one of those Swedish "naturist" things (ask Charvik). Anyway I guess a chick with really big boobs comes on the screen and Potsie says "How'd you like to see those in a sweater!"
:lmao:

Holy crap, I remember that too.
:hey:

It must be exhausting to be a woman because you not only have to care about what's going on in your life you have to care what's going on in everybody else's life too.

Back surgery was successful, now I get to spend two weeks on my ### with my friends Oxy and Norco.
Glad your surgery was successful.

Careful with that ####, GB. I know people who've gotten hooked and it ain't funny getting off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back surgery was successful, now I get to spend two weeks on my ### with my friends Oxy and Norco.
Glad your surgery was successful.

Careful with that ####, GB. I know people who've gotten hooked and it ain't funny getting off of it.
I have the oxy but likely wont' take it unless the pain is unbearable. I use the norco sparingly as well, but thanks for the advice. I just can't wait until Friday when I can have a beer.

My 3 year old noticed some items in her stocking yesterday and immediately asked how they got there. Grasping for an answer I told her the elf might have brought them or contact Santa and maybe he sent them. Which started the conversation again about where the elf keeps his phone to call Santa and what kind of phone is it and does he play angry birds on the phone...
You even fill her stocking an item a day?
No. Wife handles it all and adds items as she buys them. :shrug: It's hanging up on the mantle so I didn't expect she'd notice.
:loco:

My 3 year old noticed some items in her stocking yesterday and immediately asked how they got there. Grasping for an answer I told her the elf might have brought them or contact Santa and maybe he sent them. Which started the conversation again about where the elf keeps his phone to call Santa and what kind of phone is it and does he play angry birds on the phone...
You even fill her stocking an item a day?
No. Wife handles it all and adds items as she buys them. :shrug: It's hanging up on the mantle so I didn't expect she'd notice.
:loco:
Their wedding took several weeks to complete because they only took one vow at a time.

How do you know if your son is actually gay, or if he's just being a little brother and copying his big sister like most younger siblings do at 3 years old?
My brother played dress-up, my little pony, and barbies with my sister. He also only liked pretty girls (if you were an ugly teacher or something, he hated you), and then later in life obsessed about the spice girls, Brittany spears, and his favorite x-man was Storm. Also, musicals instead of sports. 100% gay now, and we all just knew forever.
My super-manly BIL has an 8 year old son that I think is gay. I would never say anything like that to anyone, but I won't be the least bit surprised when the kid that loves to dance and hates hunting and cries six times a day for some ridiculous reason ends up liking dudes.
He's 8 and hates hunting? HOW DARE HE! WHAT A GAYWAD!

How do you know if your son is actually gay, or if he's just being a little brother and copying his big sister like most younger siblings do at 3 years old?
My brother played dress-up, my little pony, and barbies with my sister. He also only liked pretty girls (if you were an ugly teacher or something, he hated you), and then later in life obsessed about the spice girls, Brittany spears, and his favorite x-man was Storm. Also, musicals instead of sports. 100% gay now, and we all just knew forever.
My super-manly BIL has an 8 year old son that I think is gay. I would never say anything like that to anyone, but I won't be the least bit surprised when the kid that loves to dance and hates hunting and cries six times a day for some ridiculous reason ends up liking dudes.
:confused: kid is being raised in a culture where his father and family are hunters and ranchers and big in to the masculine outdoorsy stuff. Completely rejects it to do more girly things. I don't hunt either. Can't stand the thought of it. :shrug:

:confused: kid is being raised in a culture where his father and family are hunters and ranchers and big in to the masculine outdoorsy stuff. Completely rejects it to do more girly things. I don't hunt either. Can't stand the thought of it. :shrug:
I just found it interesting that you are equating homosexuality with an eight year old not wanting to kill animals.

I just found it interesting that you are equating homosexuality with an eight year old not wanting to kill animals.
I bet that little fhag hates Duck Dynasty too.

Watching For Love of the Game on MLB Network. Seems like I watch it every time it's on. Chapel is perfect through 8. Wonder if he will finish off the perfecto.

I'm looking at a 19 hour day tomorrow without doing anything really productive. Leaving for San Antonio at 5:30 for a Texas CEO Magazine breakfast event on "The Internet of Things" (where I get two minutes to talk about how happy we are to partner with great publications like Texas CEO), then headed to our Houston office to spend a couple hours working with our safety guys on their 2014 marketing plan followed by a couple focus groups that evening and then a return trip to Austin to arrive home some time after midnight.

One of the first people I followed when I opened my twitter account was Tiffani Thiessen because she played two of the hottest tv characters ever and has always and will always be my #1 and I would gladly cheat on my wife with her and then my wife would give me a high five when I told her. But since she squeezed out that kid all her tweets are about being a mom and pictures with that damn kid and nothing about boobs at all. This is so disappointing.

One of the first people I followed when I opened my twitter account was Tiffani Thiessen because she played two of the hottest tv characters ever and has always and will always be my #1 and I would gladly cheat on my wife with her and then my wife would give me a high five when I told her. But since she squeezed out that kid all her tweets are about being a mom and pictures with that damn kid and nothing about boobs at all. This is so disappointing.
We can't all talk about Jason Kubel all the time.

I felt the same way about @homerjayy

We can't all talk about Jason Kubel all the time.
You should be so lucky.

Seriously she's like "happy holidays, look at this instagram picture" and then it's just her dressed like a mom with her dumb kid instead of her in some sexy santa outfit. Not at all what I signed up for.

Kubes is a (minor league) Twin again. :mellow:

Oldest 31 year old ever?
I can't believe they got him on a minor league deal considering he hit 30 homers just two years ago. He was horrible last year but at worst he has to be a decent platoon DH against righties, which is worth more than a minor league deal. Of course, they just traded Doumit and the Twins are stupid so he'll end up the full time DH.

I felt the same way about @homerjayy
:shrug: Twitter is horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread