What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you could bring back one discontinued food product… (1 Viewer)

Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burrito. No contest.

Still around, just have to ask.
Look who has the Taco Bell connections.
It's like a secret menu thing. Seriously.

I've heard this as well. So I tried it a few months ago and they told me to #### off. Not literally, but the point was the same. Maybe regional.

That's because Shuke is full of doodoo and is doing this as shtick so we look silly ordering one. What a kidder!

I've heard this as well. So I tried it a few months ago and they told me to #### off. Not literally, but the point was the same. Maybe regional.

That's because Shuke is full of doodoo and is doing this as shtick so we look silly ordering one. What a kidder!
Or he has eat off legend status and Taco Bell respects that.

F'in' Shuke. That's a dirty trick, though I don't think I can even order in-person anymore at my local Taco Bell. Everything is touchscreen. Maybe at the drive-thru, but I never use it because they always screw up my order.

Or he has eat off legend status and Taco Bell respects that.

Came here to post this. Chilito FTW!

I came here to post this very thing.
Here is a map of all the locations that have the Chili Cheese Burrito.

Fitting that Shuke's home state is completely obscured by purple and beige Taco Bell pins. :lmao:

Had some work I was doing in Union City TN for a bit years ago. Seriously in the middle of absolutely nothing...but yes that Taco Bell did have chili cheese burritos and it was enjoyed often while I was there.

Also seeing several of the places we pass by when we drive to Wisconsin have them...looks like my family gets to enjoy the aftermath of chili cheese burritos on our next trip.

every single one in town here is still selling chilitos

land of plenty, i guess

2 of my favorite things as a kid in NY were Jack in the Box tacos and White Castle. in HS, we’d go drinking, come home late and drive down northern blvd in search of the mythical “triple”….eating white castles, grabbing some microwaved burritos at 7-11 and devouring a pile of Jacks.

in NC, no white castle, but i can find frozen. but jack itb is not near me and no one does that style of awful deep fried taco with a half slice of real cheese….until burger king started selling knock offs. sheetz also had them. both bk and sheetz no longer carry and i crave some jacks.

Goldfish used to have a 4 Cheese flavor box that I would devour in college, then they stopped selling it. I could probably find all 4 flavors and make my own box, but that’s not my job. I also used to get these boneless wings from Tyson, I think, they were honey bourbon flavored, super not good for you, but they tasted delicious!

2 of my favorite things as a kid in NY were Jack in the Box tacos and White Castle. in HS, we’d go drinking, come home late and drive down northern blvd in search of the mythical “triple”….eating white castles, grabbing some microwaved burritos at 7-11 and devouring a pile of Jacks.

in NC, no white castle, but i can find frozen. but jack itb is not near me and no one does that style of awful deep fried taco with a half slice of real cheese….until burger king started selling knock offs. sheetz also had them. both bk and sheetz no longer carry and i crave some jacks.

Those tacos are horrible, in the best way possible. On it surface, a deep fried taco (lettuce and all) with American cheese sounds god-awful, but it works somehow. Thankfully I've got two in town

Those tacos are horrible, in the best way possible. On it surface, a deep fried taco (lettuce and all) with American cheese sounds god-awful, but it works somehow. Thankfully I've got two in town
actually, they put the lettuce in after the full fry. but they do fry the shell and cheese and the meat like interior product. they were $1- each when i was in HS and tuesday was 2 fer 1. man, i spent many hours there with my buddies. the workers knew us and would always turn over the hot sauce bottle. they are technically food, but not quite, but man…..

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar! Got one right down the road from me :excited:

The Reggie Bar!

When I was a kid, before I picked my team, I used to like the Yankees and the Red Sox. I'll never forget as a kid going to Flavor Mount in CT and asking my mother to buy me Reggie bars. She'd usually cave, and there I was with this rice krispie, chocolate caramel bar.

The Reggie Bar!

With a picture of Jackson on the front. Loved Reggie. Loved those bars.

It was only when I got older did I find out Reggie was sort of a toolbag.

Kellogg's Product 19 cereal. Also they should make Crunchy Nut Cereal here. I'm importing it from the UK via Amazon, which is ridiculous.

I also want Nabisco Cheese Nips. Cheez-Its are disgusting.

Kellogg's Product 19 cereal. Also they should make Crunchy Nut Cereal here. I'm importing it from the UK via Amazon, which is ridiculous.

I also want Nabisco Cheese Nips. Cheez-Its are disgusting.
I had no idea this was gone.
Yeah, they were good.

In Oregon (I hate this place), I can't get Steak-Umms or diet ginger ale with lemonade. Just can't. Probably moving again, and these will be on the short list of reasons why.

F'in' Shuke. That's a dirty trick, though I don't think I can even order in-person anymore at my local Taco Bell. Everything is touchscreen. Maybe at the drive-thru, but I never use it because they always screw up my order.
My high school buddies and I, rightly or wrongly, claim that the chilito (aka the chili cheese burrito) is only available because when our beloved Zantigo’s converted to Taco Bell and took it off the menu, we steadfastly continued to ask for it by name until they relented.

We only ever ate at the Newport KY location so as far as we knew, that was the only place you could still get it.

LMAO at the only location in CA being in Bishop. Guess I'll have to stop by and pick one up next time I'm in town to flyfish for some brown trout.

KaBOOM! cereal
Also Quisp cereal.
so you hate the roof of your mouth huh?

meh - it's Captain Crunch in a different shape - also Quake is the same cereal ...different shape

also Malt-o-Meal Colossal Berry Crunch is the same thing as Captain Crunch with crunchberries *which is the best part anyway
Quisp didn't have the pointy corners that Cap'n Crunch does. Same great taste, less mouth pain.

KaBOOM! cereal
Also Quisp cereal.
so you hate the roof of your mouth huh?

meh - it's Captain Crunch in a different shape - also Quake is the same cereal ...different shape

also Malt-o-Meal Colossal Berry Crunch is the same thing as Captain Crunch with crunchberries *which is the best part anyway
Quisp didn't have the pointy corners that Cap'n Crunch does. Same great taste, less mouth pain.
this is very true

actually, they put the lettuce in after the full fry. but they do fry the shell and cheese and the meat like interior product. they were $1- each when i was in HS and tuesday was 2 fer 1. man, i spent many hours there with my buddies. the workers knew us and would always turn over the hot sauce bottle. they are technically food, but not quite, but man…..

Now I have to go to Jack soon just to try them. It's been a few years. I remember them being two for a buck for a long time. For five bucks you could get stuffed and have some impressive blowouts on the toilet the next day. I'd be surprised if they were any more than a dollar each even today.

I guess I just assumed that the lettuce was fried also ... it's all just so dang greasy it's hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread