What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

Have you and the wife talked at all about the rules involved in getting strange or are you just operating with the understanding that as long as it is not flaunted in the home or on social media you are good to go? Does she know about druggie skank?
The latter. No.
When was the last time you were tested for STDs? Seems like you're a prime candidate as you like to get some on the side and condoms aren't your friend. Your wife catching the herp won't help matters any.

People get hysterical about STDs. When I was single I went on a rampage with questionable ##### for years and never caught anything. I probably have HPV but everyone has that.

Does your wife know you still mess around with Angie? Does she? Has she been getting any strange?
If I recall, I don't think Angie ever really "liked" the ladies. Was part of some group stuff but was hesitant.
I think you are referring to the orgy in the basement?
Ah, the good old days when thee wife forced Angie to gag on Ron. From there to Sesame Place. There are going to be a lot of disappointed readers when the book comes out.
yeah how can anyone forget the gagtear!

Have you and the wife talked at all about the rules involved in getting strange or are you just operating with the understanding that as long as it is not flaunted in the home or on social media you are good to go? Does she know about druggie skank?
The latter. No.
When was the last time you were tested for STDs? Seems like you're a prime candidate as you like to get some on the side and condoms aren't your friend. Your wife catching the herp won't help matters any.
I get a full blood test every 6-months as part of my executive insurance package.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
I get a full blood test every 6-months as part of my executive insurance package.
I don't think a blood test would catch most STDs. The ones it would catch I'd expect you would need special bloodwork targeted to find them. Do we have anyone knowledgeable on this.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
I don't think a blood test would catch most STDs. The ones it would catch I'd expect you would need special bloodwork targeted to find them. Do we have anyone knowledgeable on this.
Not an expert, but pretty sure he would know if he had an STD... Blood test catches the HIV if requested during the labs.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
Meh, who cares, even HIV is treatable now. I'd be more worried about pregnancy, but Ron's got that covered too. Dude is riding a gravy train of ##### on biscuit wheels.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
Meh, who cares, even HIV is treatable now. I'd be more worried about pregnancy, but Ron's got that covered too. Dude is riding a gravy train of ##### on biscuit wheels.
Your disregard for STDs is very interesting. How do you think Ron's wife would take it if she gets a case of clamydia? Even if she caught it herself, you know she's going to blame Ron for it. Things would definitely go from bad to worse for their "relationship".

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
Your disregard for STDs is very interesting. How do you think Ron's wife would take it if she gets a case of clamydia? Even if she caught it herself, you know she's going to blame Ron for it. Things would definitely go from bad to worse for their "relationship".
I would just say she probably got it from eating some chick's box.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
:lmao: :yes:

i love how people regularly come in this thread hoping something goes wrong. I know people like to watch train wrecks but it's almost like people are hoping everything goes to #### in my life.

Why the hate :shrug:

McGarnicle said:
God I love happy endings.

Getting dusty in here.
:lol:

Really concerned now that we are all caught up that the story is basically over. Or we'll at least have to wait months for another chapter to be written.

Thank you, Ron. Gonna miss the frequent updates.

i love how people regularly come in this thread hoping something goes wrong. I know people like to watch train wrecks but it's almost like people are hoping everything goes to #### in my life.

Jealousy coupled with some sincere concern over the daughter being caught in the middle amplified by schadenfreude.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
Chlamydia is curable anyways.

Arizona Ron said:
kentric said:
Arizona Ron said:
Snickers said:
The latter. No.
Ron's marriage wouldn't be. lol

I'm rooting for you, have been the whole thread :thumbup:

If you have found a way to balance a happy home life and rail strange, I'm no hater, good for you!

I am not sure if you are including me in this category, but I really don't think I have been hoping something goes wrong or that everything goes wrong. In general, I don't think that there has really been that many haters at all in this thread.

I think I fall in the category of actually hoping you pull your head out of your ### so that you don't screw it up and have this turn into a situation where you are just another random divorced dude banging strange while seeing your daughter every other weekend.

If you think I am one of the haters, all I can say is don't confuse pointing out ridiculously idiotic decision making (e.g. barebacking a druggie without your wife knowing) on your part with hating. All I can say, if I was in a situation where I found out my partner was having unprotected sex with another person unbeknownst to me (especially with an individual in a high-risk category) I would go crazy with anger.

So, put me in the category of bang all the broads you want and continue to tell us about it...just stop doing dumb #### to piss off the wife and ruining the fantasy for the rest of us who live vicariously through you.

I am not sure if you are including me in this category, but I really don't think I have been hoping something goes wrong or that everything goes wrong. In general, I don't think that there has really been that many haters at all in this thread.

I think I fall in the category of actually hoping you pull your head out of your ### so that you don't screw it up and have this turn into a situation where you are just another random divorced dude banging strange while seeing your daughter every other weekend.

If you think I am one of the haters, all I can say is don't confuse pointing out ridiculously idiotic decision making (e.g. barebacking a druggie without your wife knowing) on your part with hating. All I can say, if I was in a situation where I found out my partner was having unprotected sex with another person unbeknownst to me (especially with an individual in a high-risk category) I would go crazy with anger.

So, put me in the category of bang all the broads you want and continue to tell us about it...just stop doing dumb #### to piss off the wife and ruining the fantasy for the rest of us who live vicariously through you.
Also, more explicit details of the specific sex acts and positions please.

Glad things are smoothed over for you, Ron.

I think you absolutely did the right thing in calling out the wife on her telling the daughter that you left because you wanted to be single. Complete BS there. As a DivorcedGuy, I've felt the same anger of that situation happening. I don't know that I could've held my tongue initially like you did (upon your arrival back home), but you had to let her know that that #### was not acceptable.

Your child seems like a good, sweet kid. It's funny how kids teach us stuff about ourselves, when we think we're the ones teaching them. And daughter ends up saving the day, and the relationship, for you.

Hope things remain smooth for you.

Jeff Vader said:
Zow said:
SIDA! said:
Any lawyers or anyone with knowledge of Arizona's divorce laws care to weigh in with any insight as to what could happen in the event

they get a divorce (marital assets, custody,

alimony, etc.)?
I do divorce law in Arizona.
I could think of no greater ending to this thread than Ron hiring Woz to be his divorce attorney.
Can we get somebody to work up a Hitler finds out AZ Ron hired Woz as his Divorce Attorney video?

No one is rooting for bad things to happen as far as I can tell, but not everyone in the world is going to slap it high and tell you this is the right way to play this stuff either. In fact, I'd say the ones that fall in the latter group are probably more likely to be rooting for things to get better as opposed to the slap it high guys that are in many ways just looking for more drama and boring sex stories.

Ron, I'm truly happy for you and this happy ending.

So....for the sake of the FFA, go out and find some new woman to loan 3 rack to.

TIA.

Jeff Vader said:
Zow said:
SIDA! said:
Any lawyers or anyone with knowledge of Arizona's divorce laws care to weigh in with any insight as to what could happen in the event

they get a divorce (marital assets, custody,

alimony, etc.)?
I do divorce law in Arizona.
I could think of no greater ending to this thread than Ron hiring Woz to be his divorce attorney.
Can we get somebody to work up a Hitler finds out AZ Ron hired Woz as his Divorce Attorney video?
:lmao:

Someone send Good Posting Judge the bat signal.

So....for the sake of the FFA, go out and find some new woman to loan 3 rack to.

TIA.
Unfortunately, I dont think this is over (well, maybe fortunate for sadistic FFA readers).

This is a detente. But the issue of love / caring / matching priorities between Ron and his wife are still there. Unless both admit that this is now a marriage of financial merit and of convenience coupled with "staying together" as a family because of the daughter, the emotions will run again.

Also, Ron's libido still seems to take far more charge than anything else, and I don't see that never creating havoc either.

If Ron's wife wasn't reminded that her lifestyle depended upon this marriage, not sure we'd have this (temporary) peace.

Hope I'm wrong.

good luck ron. seems to me, you merely put a lid on a boiling pot. it will boil over again.

and every day your daughter's geting older, she will start to 'get' things more and more. i volunteer daily in my daughters 2nd grade class. you would not believe the #### these kids know about.

TIA.
Unfortunately, I dont think this is over (well, maybe fortunate for sadistic FFA readers).

This is a detente. But the issue of love / caring / matching priorities between Ron and his wife are still there. Unless both admit that this is now a marriage of financial merit and of convenience coupled with "staying together" as a family because of the daughter, the emotions will run again.

Also, Ron's libido still seems to take far more charge than anything else, and I don't see that never creating havoc either.

If Ron's wife wasn't reminded that her lifestyle depended upon this marriage, not sure we'd have this (temporary) peace.

Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, playing the money angle was stupid. That really shouldn't be all that much a part of why they're together. That being said, it's progress from the tail tuck and there's some hope for our hero if he can keep his new found hand. And Ron's wife likes this version more, like I said before. Between this, the Rocky III vs IV poll, everything I've proven to be the voice of reason. Next time get me involved in the real time Ron, because I can't do much to help you two months after the fact.

From a story angle I just hope this won't run out like the Sopranos. In with a bang. Lots of excitement and plot twists.

Then (now) a long period of "feelings" and "introspection" but more peace overall and less violence/excitement only to end with a big thudding, huh?

TIA.

Hope I'm wrong.
Next time get me involved in the real time Ron, because I can't do much to help you two months after the fact.
:lmao: :doh:

Ron's marriage wouldn't be. lol
Just play the money card again. Rinse, repeat.Maybe once in a while give her a good backhand for good measure, and call her a ho. These women today, they get all uppity.
I know this is schtick, but please sate my curiousity. Have you ever had a relationship (with a woman) that's lasted longer than 3 weeks?

TIA.

Hope I'm wrong.
Next time get me involved in the real time Ron, because I can't do much to help you two months after the fact.
:lmao: :doh:
Haters gonna hate.

AZ Ron is good people...i don't get this either....

None from here Ron! Especially now that it seems to reached a balance, and Angie sounds right on time. Hope it continues to work out for all y'all.

Since Angie has a credit card now, can we change the title to "Giving a Chick Money"?
In exchange for her nanny services.

I recognize in your position generally you try to avoid taxable income, but there's a clear argument that Ron isn't just "giving" Angie this money.

Users who are viewing this thread