What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (3 Viewers)

Arizona Ron said:
Are people seriously suggesting that I should be okay with Angie ####ing someone else?
Enthusiastic
:goodposting:

Ron, you're only banging Angie once every couple weeks anyway. If she's young and attractive and that's all the action she's getting, her motor is so revved down it's almost off. Let some other guy rev Angie's motor. If she lives with you, a rerevved Angie could lead to more sechs for you. That is, of course, as long as you don't blow it by getting jealous over some Bieber wannabe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gianni Verscotchie said:
Most exciting thing I did all week was take a crap in JoAnne Fabrics
Did you follow that up with a trip to Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond and dinner at Applebee's?

Arizona Ron said:
About The Ice Princess

I cut her off for a while, ignoring texts and everything. One day I saw her out at the bar. I was talking to this guy about some dumb #### when she walked up and sat down. I introduced her to the guy I was talking to and she proceeded to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to keagel you until you fill me up them release the load on your chest tonight"

She did, she's wild and unlike any woman I've hooked up with ever.

No, the wife doesn't know. There's no way I'm bringing her up or letting her near anyone I know. She tells me she's still "gay", but I'm just her dildo when her wrist hurts.

She's ####ing looney.
:cool:

Arizona Ron said:
About The Ice Princess

I cut her off for a while, ignoring texts and everything. One day I saw her out at the bar. I was talking to this guy about some dumb #### when she walked up and sat down. I introduced her to the guy I was talking to and she proceeded to whisper in my ear, "I'm going to keagel you until you fill me up them release the load on your chest tonight"

No, the wife doesn't know. There's no way I'm bringing her up or letting her near anyone I know. She tells me she's still "gay", but I'm just her dildo when her wrist hurts.

She's ####ing looney.
Does looney wear tight jeans too?

Arizona Ron said:
About The Ice Princess

She's ####ing looney.
absolutely HATE when that happens

Arizona Ron said:
pollardsvision said:
Koya said:
You're taking good care of this chick and I agree she shouldn't be out banging around. I hope you put her in her place and I look forward to the next update.

BTW, how many times per week on average are you tapping Angie?
Maybe once every other week if that.
Gotta step that up IMO. She does need to show you the proper respect as her pimp, but she's a young girl with needs too. Tear that ##### up until there's nothing left for this other punk.
I can only bang so many chicks in a week. Currently tagging:

Druggie

Trashy/cute girl

The Ice Princess (don't ask me why)

Wife

Angie

plus the randoms I meet when I go out.

:shrug:
But that ##### Angie (whom does provide a real service for room and board) best not step over this imaginary line where she only sleeps with her boss.
Oh come on now. How many nanny's do you know that get room and board, a car, a no questions asked CC, and college tuition.And IIRC, she's not much for cleaning either.

Angie's job description is a bit different than most nanny's. The company car should be limited to Ron related services.

She's Ron's #2 (steps in for #1 times). Its though watching your #2 step out
This guy gets it1
Ron, again I like you, but you have one hell of a pair of rose colored glasses. You have time to bang Angie twice a month and consider her your exclusive property.

Basically, if you are not comfortable having Angie banging other guys, especially when you are tapping half of AZ, then you need to talk it out. Either agree to something, or kick her out and she gets a job and her own life. This have your cake, eat it too, and get the key to the candy store as the only reasonable solution is simply out of balance, and without any consideration that others are human.

You don't see the inherent selfishness? And while I have tried not to push this issue too much, you don't see a reflection of selfishness in regard to your daughter? I know it's uncomfortable to confront, but it's clear as day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arizona Ron said:
pollardsvision said:
Koya said:
You're taking good care of this chick and I agree she shouldn't be out banging around. I hope you put her in her place and I look forward to the next update.

BTW, how many times per week on average are you tapping Angie?
Maybe once every other week if that.
Gotta step that up IMO. She does need to show you the proper respect as her pimp, but she's a young girl with needs too. Tear that ##### up until there's nothing left for this other punk.
I can only bang so many chicks in a week. Currently tagging:

Druggie

Trashy/cute girl

The Ice Princess (don't ask me why)

Wife

Angie

plus the randoms I meet when I go out.

:shrug:
But that ##### Angie (whom does provide a real service for room and board) best not step over this imaginary line where she only sleeps with her boss.
Oh come on now. How many nanny's do you know that get room and board, a car, a no questions asked CC, and college tuition.And IIRC, she's not much for cleaning either.

Angie's job description is a bit different than most nanny's. The company car should be limited to Ron related services.

She's Ron's #2 (steps in for #1 times). Its though watching your #2 step out
This guy gets it1
Ron, again I like you, but you have one hell of a pair of rose colored glasses. You have time to bang Angie twice a month and consider her your exclusive property.

Basically, if you are not comfortable having Angie banging other guys, especially when you are tapping half of AZ, then you need to talk it out. Either agree to something, or kick her out and she gets a job and her own life. This have your cake, eat it too, and get the key to the candy store as the only reasonable solution is simply out of balance, and without any consideration that others are human.

You don't see the inherent selfishness? And while I have tried not to push this issue too much, you don't see a reflection of selfishness in regard to your daughter? I know it's uncomfortable to confront, but it's clear as day.

If you
Eskimo brothers :hifive:

If you
Eskimo brothers :hifive:
Do you ask your conquests if the walls have dried out yet?

Arizona Ron said:
About The Ice Princess

She's ####ing looney.
remember how she is wild and unlike any woman you've ever hooked up before when your wife finds out and kicks you out of the house again and you get to see your daughter every other weekend. I don't want to hear any crying about it when it happens. only a matter of time....

The funniest part of this whole thing is that some posters actually believe this is real... carry on...

The funniest part of this whole thing is that some posters actually believe this is real... carry on...
I didn't give a #### when I found out Santa and Easter Bunny weren't real, but if anyone ever were to confirm that AR is a fraud, I'm burning something to the mother####ing ground.

Well said by Koya.

Angie has been getting action from skinny jeans and who knows else for some time. She likes to bang. Getting it twice a month will never cut it for her.

I'm sitting at a restaurant bar getting hammered waiting for the wife... There is strange everywhere here right now, sometimes I'm very jealous of AR from Tuscon :hot:

Anyways, the Ice Princess, isn't she off-limits AR?
Wait, AZ Ron live in Tucson? I go out there every christmas. I may have rubbed elbows with this guy at some point.

I didn't give a #### when I found out Santa and Easter Bunny weren't real, but if anyone ever were to confirm that AR is a fraud, I'm burning something to the mother####ing ground.
I am not sure what would upset me more. Finding out AR is not wetting the walls of six different chicks in a week or finding out Tim does not hang with his homey's in the barber shop.

There I was watching Angie out with some skinny jeans clown

all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town

only twice a month I get between her thighs

so I might as well begin to put more action in my life

Soaking the walls, soaking the walls

So much for the golden future, I can't even start

I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart

you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue

if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

You don't know what it's like

Soaking the walls

[SIZE=medium]I continued this until she was grabbing the back of my head while convulsing. With one out of the way, I decided it’s my turn. Damn she’s tight, I had to keep switching positions and switching to her mouth so I didn’t bust too soon. Once she said she’s coming again, that was my queue soak the walls. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]We chilled for a bit, just laying there high. I told her I had to leave; we exchanged numbers and talked about hooking up the next day or something.[/SIZE]
Mormon equivalent of soaking the walls.

I'm sitting at a restaurant bar getting hammered waiting for the wife... There is strange everywhere here right now, sometimes I'm very jealous of AR from Tuscon :hot:

Anyways, the Ice Princess, isn't she off-limits AR?
Wait, AZ Ron live in Tucson? I go out there every christmas. I may have rubbed elbows with this guy at some point.
Might want to get that checked out.
At this point, share the formal evidence, or #### (and I like you, so basically, just spill it at this point, Thx)

I continued this until she was grabbing the back of my head while convulsing. With one out of the way, I decided it’s my turn. Damn she’s tight, I had to keep switching positions and switching to her mouth so I didn’t bust too soon. Once she said she’s coming again, that was my queue soak the walls. We chilled for a bit, just laying there high. I told her I had to leave; we exchanged numbers and talked about hooking up the next day or something.
Mormon equivalent of soaking the walls.
Nice loophole

Users who are viewing this thread