What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MoP did you piss on a seat in Deerfield Beach yesterday? (1 Viewer)

Righetti

Footballguy
Nothing irks me more than seeing a grown man piss all over a toilet seat.  I thought this was disgusting when I was a teenager, found it offensive as a college kid but now as a father of three girls, this has to be one of the most despicable acts out there

I was having breakfast yesterday at a Wyndham hotel in Deerfield Beach when my two year old daughter told me she has to go to the bathroom.  I took her to the men's room in the lobby, check out the scene and notice one closed and one open stall.   I walk directly into the open stall and see some 50 year old meatball standing up and taking a leak with the seat down, the seat looks like a slip-and-slide.   Now mind you this isn't 2am at a bar, this is 10am at a family hotel. 

Righetti. Jesus dude, can you at least put the seat up?

Florida Meatball  #### you ####### what are you some kind of ####### creep

Righetti  I got a two year old daughter with me, she has to sit there

Meatball.  #### you and your ####### kid

Righetti.  What the hell man, any reason you have to curse she's right here and she has to go to the bathroom

Meatball.  Have your ####### wife take her

Righetti. Real classy man

Meatball. #### you

Nice state you have here   I guess when you combine white trash with a beach front state and you get this crap.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you in theory, but man, this whole exchange is bizarre.

Seems pretty ballsy of you to call the guy out mid-stream, and it seems pretty psycho of him to curse at you and your daughter.

Surprised this one didn't escalate.

What I want to know is why are you using a different font for your posts?

Seems suspicious.  I'm reporting you.

Should have shot him and claimed "stand your ground" law... cause Florida.

That guy is a total ########.

The guy is obviously dealing with an enlarged prostate, which causes a weak urine flow.

He's already upset about the fact that he's aging and his junk ain't working, then he has you staring at him taking a piss and pointing out that he doesn't have the PSI to hit the bullseye of the bowl. 

The poor guy is probably already beating himself up, and now he has some dude and his kid laughing at his malfunction. 

I'm confused, you said there were 2 stalls, one open / one closed - you went into the open stall...

Was this guy exiting the open stall?
One stall was closed and locked presumably.  The other was open, I walked in and saw a dude standing in there urinating all over the seat.   I had no idea anybody was in there

The guy is obviously dealing with an enlarged prostate, which causes a weak urine flow.

He's already upset about the fact that he's aging and his junk ain't working, then he has you staring at him taking a piss and pointing out that he doesn't have the PSI to hit the bullseye of the bowl. 

The poor guy is probably already beating himself up, and now he has some dude and his kid laughing at his malfunction. 
That shouldn't stop him from raising the lid.

Yea, I wouldn't be to happy with someone commenting on my pissing mid-stream, but this guy handled like a ####.

For starters, he should've closed the door.

Yea, I wouldn't be to happy with someone commenting on my pissing mid-stream, but this guy handled like a ####.

If this happened at 2am at kahunas I would never have said a word.  It's brunch time on Sunday 

Do I find this disgusting? Yes.

But still not as disgusting as you Americans and wearing your shoes in peoples houses. That's neanderthal type behaviour. 

So I get our pisser's point of view - If I walked into a handicap stall and found someone in there I wouldn't walk up to him and check out the accuracy.  I'm certain I would step away and left the person finish up.  

Of course I'd just piss in a flowerpot if need be, so I'm probably not the voice of reason here. 

Soulfly3 said:
Wait.... did you call out a dude with a disability!?????
I called out a guy using the handicap bathroom for standing there urinating on the seat.  

I was doing it in defense of two year old girls, their fathers and the gentlemen who driver around in a wheelchair.  

"Sorry sir, I don't care that you have multiple sclerosis, i can't be bothered to lift the seat."

subhuman scum

popeye said:
So I get our pisser's point of view - If I walked into a handicap stall and found someone in there I wouldn't walk up to him and check out the accuracy.  I'm certain I would step away and left the person finish up.  

Of course I'd just piss in a flowerpot if need be, so I'm probably not the voice of reason here. 
So you'd just let this aggression stand?

Soulfly3 said:
Do I find this disgusting? Yes.

But still not as disgusting as you Americans and wearing your shoes in peoples houses. That's neanderthal type behaviour. 
I don't wear shoes in the house,  I don't go commando in the sauna and I don't piss on the seat of a guy who was lost his legs defending our freedom.  Call me crazy 

Soulfly3 said:
you clearly didn't account for the herniated disc in his back
How about lifting it with your shoe like a civilized member of society? Is that too much to ask?!?

Deerfield Beach is a #### hole. Nobody lives there that I know for a reason. I don't even stop there on the TPike on the way down to Miami. 

Miami Beach

Palm Beach

Ft Laud Beach

Kind of in that order...and I've been a little busy trying to help stranded tourists find their missing luggage after the FBI and BSO Scott Israel STOLE these peoples possessions.

I don't wear shoes in the house,  I don't go commando in the sauna and I don't piss on the seat of a guy who was lost his legs defending our freedom.  Call me crazy 
I'm with you man... The guy is a pos. 

On a related topic... why were there no urinals?

This is the line you should have used.
Kind of wish I did..although I wasn't expecting the "#### your and your ####### kid" line from him

I'm guessing he would have said something along the lines of "I only like veterans who don't lose limbs in war".  This guy was a real peach 

I don't know that I've ever gone into a non-sporting event bathroom and seen dudes dropping F bombs on each other.  Definitely not at 10am and definitely not when a little girl was in tow.  

I am impressed though that your 2 year old is potty trained.  Took my idiot son a good 3 - 3 1/2 years. 

Who uses a public toilet? You are asking for trouble from the start. There are simply some places in this World where the normal rules of decent human beings and most things holy goes flying out the window in the name of indecency...and then you add in that this takes place in Florida and have the nerve to cry out for my help?

Like I said...I was busy trying to help stranded people on the tarmac find their luggage at 4:30AM between porta potties and of course 12 hours of backed up traffic and probably thousands of off duty overtime hours that are being billed to the tax payers as we speak and will continue until that operation concludes even though the suspect surrendered on the spot....

Who uses a public toilet these days? 

Users who are viewing this thread