What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

I'll likely be wrong but man this game has a feel to it that Detroit is going to let NYG steal it in the end. Feels like they should be up by much more than one score.

Giants O line is still bad. Also, Williams can't be in there on passing downs if he misses blocks like that.
I think DET has a good D-line as well. Ansah looks like he is gonna be a Pro Bowler.
I'd say they're the best D line in the league, not sure that's even up for debate.
:mellow:
They have the best DT tackle unit in the NFL hands down in Suh and Fairley. Ansah should really come on this season and is showing some of that already in this game. The only debate to me would be the Panthers, who are kind of the opposite of the Lions. They have the best DE unit but an up and coming DT unit.

Giants O line is still bad. Also, Williams can't be in there on passing downs if he misses blocks like that.
I think DET has a good D-line as well. Ansah looks like he is gonna be a Pro Bowler.
I'd say they're the best D line in the league, not sure that's even up for debate.
They have the best DT tackle unit in the NFL hands down in Suh and Fairley. Ansah should really come on this season and is showing some of that already in this game. The only debate to me would be the Panthers, who are kind of the opposite of the Lions. They have the best DE unit but an up and coming DT unit.
The Jets have a nasty D line as well.

The Rams?

I'll take NYJ or Rams.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Giants fan I'll take being down by only 7 at the half
Oh, you'll be in it all night. No offense but I know this is the worst team the G-men have had since I moved to NYC 15 years ago. But the Lions don't know how to put anybody away, even those they have clear advantages over.

Let's back up there.

Suh was great his rookie year. He has been good (not great) since. Fairley has been a huge disappointment. They didn't pick up his option for a reason. He nearly ate himself out of a job.

Sorry, man, but you really don't know the Lions very well if you think those two are dominant.

I will grant you they have a reputation of having superior tackles. Reality? Not so much.

Aside from some interesting offensive plays this is just like a continuation of the entire Schwartz reign so far.

A new Lions needs to win this and arrest the slide from last season

I love how that's one of the most ridiculous INTs I've seen in recent memory but that doesn't stop people from pulling out the Eli jokes.

Gruden is so dumb sometimes. "Just give it to him." Yeah, the ball might've hit the ground, but just give it to him. :lol:

WTF!!

Nice run play on 1st down followed up by some dumb ### play call on 2nd down

Then the INT

Come on Stafford hit Reggie Bush in the endzone please....I might as well get something out of this game

I'll take NYJ or Rams.
The Bills deserve talk too with Dareus and Williams.

Should've really never been called an INT on the field... in real time that didn't even look close to an INT.

Users who are viewing this thread