What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

Not involved but happened in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty leagues this morning. Personally I think team A made out like a bandit.

Team A gets: Justin Hunter, E. Sanders, J. Hill

Team B gets: Sammy Watkins, Woods, Stills
I'd go the other way. Give me Team B's side.

Just went down in my league:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 D/ST

PPR, 22 man roster, 2 IR, 4 taxi slots

Team A:

Eddie Lacy and 2015 3rd Round pick

Team B:

Arian Foster and 2015 2nd Round pick

Gave: Robbie Gould

Got: Mark Sanchez

Weird one today.. was offered to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this go down in one of my leagues. I was not involved, but sort of wish I had been.

Team A gave: 2015 1st

Team B gave: Josh Gordon

Gave: 2015 2nd (won't be 2.01 but mid-early, other team's pick)

Got: Witten

Needed a TE after Cameron's injury.

Adam Harstad said:
Henry Ford said:
Just went through in one of my leagues:

Russell Wilson

for

John Brown plus 2015 2nd round pick (likely to be top-3)
Russell Wilson. Comfortably.
Agreed. It's causing quite the uproar.
In a 1 QB league there shouldn't be an uproar.
14-team dynasty is pretty thin at QB. Plus, much of the league is focused on the fact that Brown was a 2nd round rookie pick two weeks ago. I'm not in uproar mode, but I would prefer Wilson.

Adam Harstad said:
Henry Ford said:
Just went through in one of my leagues:

Russell Wilson

for

John Brown plus 2015 2nd round pick (likely to be top-3)
Russell Wilson. Comfortably.
Agreed. It's causing quite the uproar.
In a 1 QB league there shouldn't be an uproar.
14-team dynasty is pretty thin at QB. Plus, much of the league is focused on the fact that Brown was a 2nd round rookie pick two weeks ago. I'm not in uproar mode, but I would prefer Wilson.
I could see a bit of a kerfluffle in a 14 team league but not THAT big a deal.

Especially if Brown turns out to be Marvin Harrison....love all the comparisons people get going on with players.

QQRRWWWTTFF .5 PPR 10 team

Team A: Bridgewater, Hoyer, Blackmon, 2016 3rd & 4th

Team B: Allen Robinson, Woodhead, 2015 1st, 2016 1st

It's kind of a weird one since Bridgewater went 2.01 and Robinson 2.06
And Bridgewater as the 11th rookie picked is VERY late in a 2QB league!

Adso said:
Just went down in my league:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 flex RB/WR/TE, 1K, 1 D/ST

PPR, 22 man roster, 2 IR, 4 taxi slots

Team A:

Eddie Lacy and 2015 3rd Round pick

Team B:

Arian Foster and 2015 2nd Round pick
Talk about week 1 overreaction. Give me Lacy

Zealots Field league - non-ppr

Traded Dwayne Allen and 2015 2nd round rookie pick (likely the bottom of the round) for Zach Ertz.

Reasoning - I feel Ertz is a breakout star just about to happen and don't feel that way about Allen. Also, I have lots of 2015 draft pick currency (12 picks) and won't be able to use them all; because of this, I didn't mind overpaying a bit for Ertz.

My other TEs are Gronk and Pitta.

Traded Dwayne Allen and 2015 2nd round rookie pick (likely the bottom of the round) for Zach Ertz.

Reasoning - I feel Ertz is a breakout star just about to happen and don't feel that way about Allen. Also, I have lots of 2015 draft pick currency (12 picks) and won't be able to use them all; because of this, I didn't mind overpaying a bit for Ertz.

You don't need to give any reasoning.

Don't see this as an overpay at all. Good job

Likely wouldn't get it done in many of my leagues

I love this for you.

Unless you think Lattimore is a threat, it seems like the only thing preventing Carlos Hyde from achieving Lacy/Bell levels of value is Frank Gore's eventual retirement. Hyde might not be quite the receiver that those other two are, but you have to like the idea of getting the bell cow back for a great organization. I would not be surprised if he's worth more than Allen in another 12-15 months. However, the top 6 pick for Lee complicates that deal. I think Lee can be a good player, but I would not pay that for him.

Team 1

Keenan Allen

2015 1st rounder top 6ish

Team 2

Carlos Hyde

Marqise Lee
This is one of those trades where I wish we had been given a league context, particularly the rosters of the trading teams.

Yes, I can give a knee jerk reaction based just on the players involved and say that the Allen side looks the winner...but the new Hyde owner may be in the situation that I found myself in with one league - where my RBs are all on their last legs and at any cost I got to address that position for future years now and Hyde was the best player I could acquire.

I will call this a draw pending further information being provided.

squistion said:
fredsavage said:
Team 1

Keenan Allen

Team 2

Carlos Hyde

Marqise Lee
This is one of those trades where I wish we had been given a league context, particularly the rosters of the trading teams.

Yes, I can give a knee jerk reaction based just on the players involved and say that the Allen side looks the winner...but the new Hyde owner may be in the situation that I found myself in with one league - where my RBs are all on their last legs and at any cost I got to address that position for future years now and Hyde was the best player I could acquire.

I will call this a draw pending further information being provided.
Unless it's a start 3RB league, I'm taking Allen and hope for a high pick. That's not to say it's a bad deal as the Hyde owner might need a RB.

16 team league, I wasn't involved:

A gives Allen Hurns

B gives 2016 1st round pick (likely 1.12-16)

Don't see this as an overpay at all. Good job

Likely wouldn't get it done in many of my leagues
seems pretty fair especially if he can't use all of his picks. But I think I might take Allen and the pick if it's IDP.

cstu said:
Henry Ford said:
fredsavage said:
Team 1

Keenan Allen

Team 2

Carlos Hyde

Marqise Lee
Not a believer in Allen, but the pick makes it pretty even in my estimation. Probably would take Hyde.
I see it as:

Allen > Hyde

Top 6 pick > Lee
For me, Hyde>>Allen in dynasty. And it isn't close.

cstu said:
Henry Ford said:
fredsavage said:
Team 1

Keenan Allen

Team 2

Carlos Hyde

Marqise Lee
Not a believer in Allen, but the pick makes it pretty even in my estimation. Probably would take Hyde.
I see it as:

Allen > Hyde

Top 6 pick > Lee
For me, Hyde>>Allen in dynasty. And it isn't close.
depends on your lineup. but in a vacuum they're pretty much equal.

Q R R W W T W/T 1PPR

traded lesean mccoy

got jordy and joique

Roster after trade:

Q: stafford, foles

R: AP

R: vereen/ joique/ pierre thomas

W: jordy

W: keenan allen/justin hunter/kelvin benjamin/kendall wright/deandre hopkins

T: Pitta/ertz

W/T: whoever isn't starting already

14-team Devy PPR 1.5 PPR for TE

Team A: Kyle Rudolph, Danny Amendola and Marlon Brown

Team B: Cody Latimer, Jerick McKinnon and Jeff Janis

14-team Devy PPR 1.5 PPR for TE

Team A: Kyle Rudolph, Danny Amendola and Marlon Brown

Team B: Cody Latimer, Jerick McKinnon and Jeff Janis
Think I like Rudolph given the format. I like everything on the other side but I think Rudolph has a bright future

cstu said:
Henry Ford said:
fredsavage said:
Team 1

Keenan Allen

Team 2

Carlos Hyde

Marqise Lee
I see it as:

Allen > Hyde

Top 6 pick > Lee
Add a few extra >s and this is where I'm at. Or to phrase it another way...

Top 6 pick > Hyde

Allen >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lee

Users who are viewing this thread