What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (4 Viewers)

Zealots Field league trade (non-PPR).

Can start 1-3 RBs, 2-5 WRs.

Traded Michael Crabtree

Received Roy Helu

My current RBs (after the trade):

Matt Asiata

Gio Bernard

Roy Helu

Doug Martin

Bobby Rainey

Theo Riddick

Bishop Sankey

Charles Sims

Jordan Todman

My current WRs (after trade):

Antonio Brown

Larry Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Devin Hester

Vincent Jackson

Alshon Jeffery

Jarvis Landry

Brandon Lloyd

Sammy Watkins

I also have the 1.02, 1.03, 1.05, 1.11 and 2.11 rookie picks.

While, in a vacuum, I think Crabtree is better, I like Helu for me in this as my RBs are really deficient as a group. I think Helu has the potential (and skillset) to be a starting RB as I feel he's a fairly complete RB. For the group of WRs I have, I felt Crabtree was (at best) my WR6; further, I figure to get Amari Cooper in the rookie draft, so there's yet another WR who would be over Crabtree.
I like Helu for that.

Crabtree has looked pretty awful the past couple of years with nagging injuries. Hopefully moving on from Kaep will re-energize him

Some interesting trades from one of my leagues: (14 team, PPR, 1.5 for TE, 1/2/3/1 w/ 3 flex)

Demaryius Thomas, 3.06, 2016 3rd, 2017 3rd

for

1.08, 1.10, 1.12

Cam Newton, Marqise Lee

for

Brandin Cooks, Sam Bradford

Sammy Watkins, John Brown

for

Rueben Randle, 1.02, 1.10, 3.04
DT

Cooks

Watkins

12 team dynasty PPR

Team A gets Lesean McCoy, Mike Wallace

Team B gets Eric Decker, pick 1.4, 2.4, 2016 2nd rounder
McCoy and I like Decker

12 team PPR, 1.5 for TEs

Team A gets: Charles, Wheaton

Team B gets: 1.03, Vereen, Latimer, ASJ
Could go either way on this one

I prefer the 1.05, but I'm quite low on Benjamin.
Makes sense. A huge rookie receiver that just put up 1k yds and 9 tds as rookie is reason to be low on. I'm sure that 1.5 will yield a rookie receiver that will far exceed that in his first season....
Twenty-five WRs had more than 120 targets last year. Benjamin's rank among them in

targets: 7th

targets/game: 9th

yards/target: 23rd

yards/game: 20th

I expect that someone better than Jerricho Cotchery will be playing WR for Carolina next year. If Benjamin is anywhere near as inefficient as he was in 2014, he won't rank 7th in targets again.
So he was inefficient for a rookie having to play as a true #1 WR in the NFL with coverage rolled his way most of the time?

I can live with that.

I guess the 1.05 could be White/Parker/DGB so I could see someone liking them more but I will stick with Benjamin and hope he improves some

Some interesting trades from one of my leagues: (14 team, PPR, 1.5 for TE, 1/2/3/1 w/ 3 flex)

for

1.08, 1.10, 1.12

Cam Newton, Marqise Lee

for

for

Trade 1, DT owner in rebuild mode?

Trade 2, cam side

Trade 3, picks, but close

for

1.08, 1.10, 1.12

Cam Newton, Marqise Lee

for

for

DT

Cooks

Sammy

Dynasty $220 Cap

Team A gets:

Andre Williams $19

Coradelle $6

Brandin Cooks $21

team B gets Kelvin Benjamin $26

team B has Cam... wanted Combo

Dynasty $220 Cap

Team A gets:

Andre Williams $19

Coradelle $6

Brandin Cooks $21

team B gets Kelvin Benjamin $26

team B has Cam... wanted Combo
I like Benjamin more than most but that is terrible other than unloading Andre Williams salary

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense. A huge rookie receiver that just put up 1k yds and 9 tds as rookie is reason to be low on. I'm sure that 1.5 will yield a rookie receiver that will far exceed that in his first season....
Twenty-five WRs had more than 120 targets last year. Benjamin's rank among them in

I expect that someone better than Jerricho Cotchery will be playing WR for Carolina next year. If Benjamin is anywhere near as inefficient as he was in 2014, he won't rank 7th in targets again.
I keep forgetting players usually peek as rookies

Newton isn't a terribly accurate QB. He only completed 58% of his passes in 2014.

Newton isn't a terribly accurate QB. He only completed 58% of his passes in 2014.
yards/target - teamYPA: 20th

Not saying Benjamin is garbage, but the 1.05 is basically guaranteed to be a top-3 WR from this class. All Benjamin has shown is that he can put up decent numbers when he's bombarded with targets. That's something, but it's not enough to move him above 1.05 for me.

Not saying Benjamin is garbage, but the 1.05 is basically guaranteed to be a top-3 WR from this class. All Benjamin has shown is that he can put up decent numbers when he's bombarded with targets. That's something, but it's not enough to move him above 1.05 for me.
And being a top 3 WR from this class is no guarantee they will be fantasy relevant, ever.

Benjamin has showed "as a very raw ROOKIE" that he can put up numbers as the clear top target on a team with a fairly average throwing QB.

His efficiency numbers might worry me if he was 26 and been in the league a few years. Not as a rookie.

If anything, if they get another actual legit WR to play with him, his overall targets might go down a little, but his efficiency numbers should go up (both because he will improve, and also get more quality targets).

SO far to me it looks like Mccoy and Benjamin are the guys to buy this year. Benjamin actually surprises me. It's almost like people barely value him higher than they did last year, and he just did what he did, where he did it, how he did it.

Sitch said:
12 team PPR, 1.5 for TEs

1.3 side
I was team A. Needed a stud RB and Charles still has a solid 2-3 good years left. I essentially really only care about giving up the 1.03. The other 3 pieces don't hold a lot of value to me.
I hope you didn't let the other guy know that and have latimer as a throw-in, because people are paying decent value for him all over the place.

Sitch said:
12 team PPR, 1.5 for TEs

1.3 side
I was team A. Needed a stud RB and Charles still has a solid 2-3 good years left. I essentially really only care about giving up the 1.03. The other 3 pieces don't hold a lot of value to me.
I hope you didn't let the other guy know that and have latimer as a throw-in, because people are paying decent value for him all over the place.
Agreed. And in a TE premium league ASJ could turn into more than a role player for years to come.

Sitch said:
12 team PPR, 1.5 for TEs

1.3 side
Agreed. And in a TE premium league ASJ could turn into more than a role player for years to come.
Vereen is no throw away either. Unless this is an 8 team league or something I can't see how someone could have no care about Latimer, Vereen or ASJ in a TE premium league.

Seems like a massive overpayment for Charles.

Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
seems legit...Jeffery is old and barely a WR1
Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
Jeffery will be 25 next week?
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I expect people to hate this trade for me as I'm the one receiving Beckham. I'm fine with it though. I got the guy I wanted most and this is also my favorite league. Not huge money but my most active league. I'll take the "loss" to get my guy any day.

Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
Well this guy certainly values Beckham as the #1 dynasty player, if not even on a pedestal
And if that is the case, then it is not really an overpay to move up from Jeffrey to Beckham and give up the 1.09 (which usually busts more than succeeds) plus some late 2016 pick which may or not be valuable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I expect people to hate this trade for me as I'm the one receiving Beckham. I'm fine with it though. I got the guy I wanted most and this is also my favorite league. Not huge money but my most active league. I'll take the "loss" to get my guy any day.
I have overpaid for "my" guy quite often so I understand.

Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
Well this guy certainly values Beckham as the #1 dynasty player, if not even on a pedestal
And if that is the case, then it is not really an overpay to move up from Jeffrey to Beckham and give up the 1.09 (which usually busts more than succeeds) plus some late 2016 pick which may or not be valuable.
Whether either of the firsts busts is irrelevant. They still have significant value, in particular before they are used to select a player.

Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
I do. I also know I overpaid but it was a guy I had to have and found myself in a bidding war. I stockpiled on picks last year and still have 2 firsts this year.
Classic example of why there is no such thing as "A guy I have to have"

steveski said:
One More Rep said:
maxhyde said:
steveski said:
Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
maxhyde said:
steveski said:
Odell Beckham

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (probably late)
As a beckham owner (.i also own Jeffery) I would not deal him for this. I like it for you and welcome to the club, will be a fun next decade

12 team PPR dynasty (FFPC with 1.5 PPR for TE, 20 man rosters with cut down to 16 at end of Feb)

Marshawn Lynch

Brandon Marshall

for

Alshon Jeffrey

2016 1st (at least 3/4 chance to be playoff team)

The 1st in on the wrong side IMO.

Same owner as above deal (same guy who traded FOR Jeffrey, rebuilding)

TY Hilton

for

pick 7

late 2nd this year

2016 1st (team got a 1st round bye last year but is no lock for the playoffs)

2016 2nd

Picks easy for me

12 team PPR dynasty (FFPC with 1.5 PPR for TE, 20 man rosters with cut down to 16 at end of Feb)

Marshawn Lynch

Brandon Marshall

for

Alshon Jeffrey

Agreed. Jeffery side by a lot for me

TY Hilton

for

pick 7

late 2nd this year

2016 2nd

Picks easy for me
Picks for me also. Hilton is still underrated though

16-teams league

Giovani Bernard

for

2016 1st (likely 1.09-1.10 range)

2016 2nd (likely 2.04-2.05 range)

Roy Helu

Marshawn Lynch

Brandon Marshall

for

Alshon Jeffrey

Alshon. I used to think I was lower on him than most. After the past couple days maybe not

TY Hilton

for

pick 7

late 2nd this year

2016 2nd

Picks easy for me
Picks

16-teams league

Giovani Bernard

for

2016 1st (likely 1.09-1.10 range)

2016 2nd (likely 2.04-2.05 range)

Roy Helu
Helu side

menobrown said:
Denver724 said:
ghostguy123 said:
Sitch said:
12 team PPR, 1.5 for TEs

1.3 side
Vereen is no throw away either. Unless this is an 8 team league or something I can't see how someone could have no care about Latimer, Vereen or ASJ in a TE premium league.

Seems like a massive overpayment for Charles.
Charles will play this year at 28. Never been heavily abused (like Murray this year). I think he still has 2-3 top shelf years left. The other 3 guys were buried on my depth chart. Not saying I just gave them away, but just the 1.03 itself wasn't going to get it done. Vereen is difficult to count on from week to week. Latimer is just a prospect at this point (and I have Julio, Jordy, Cobb, Watkins, A-Rob and Fitz at WR). I may have been able to get away without including either Latimer or ASJ, but it was doubtful.

$50 million hard cap league, maximum contract 5 years

J.bell $450,000 2 year

C.ivory $900,000 2 year

J.hill $450,000 3 year

For

2015 1.02 (rookie cost $5,500,000)

2015 2.02

2015 2.10

Personally I wouldn't of done it due to hills cheap price.

Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread