What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People of Chicago, sleep well knowing donald has a plan last week that he revealed on O'Reilly show that can fix everything.

He talked (maybe) to some "strong" looking guy for a few moments who may or may not have been a police officer who said he could fix all of this. That is all the details. Fixed, onto defeating ISIS now.

Dragging Wade's family's tragedy into politics like that is pretty shameful. Or shameless.  

How narcissistic and flat out uncaring a person do you have to be? Damn.  

Wow.  This really is a sensitive bunch.  
Sensitive bunch? No, the question is:  Why aren't Trumpallos more sensitive? You can still be anti-Hillary, anti-PC, and still think what he said is gross. You know that, right? You can support a candidate, and still say, ''well, that was a dumb thing to say.''

Imagine if someone killed your cousin, while she was with her child, and a reporter stuck a mic in your face when you left your house, and asked you what you thought about Donald Trump's thoughts on your cousin's death.  Really, imagine what is going on in your head.  Someone killed your cousin. On the streets that you got out of, and some rich guy who has never been to the South Side, knows nothing about where you came from says, ''SEE?  JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING!!!''  

Someone cracks a dumb wife joke in here, and suddenly the anti-PC crowd is talking about boundaries.  A presidential candidate sends out a tone deaf, offensive tweet with far greater damage than any one message board post, and suddenly you guys are pargaons of free speech again.  

Zero consistency.  Zero credibility.  

Dragging Wade's family's tragedy into politics like that is pretty shameful. Or shameless.  

You have to say this for the man:  He keeps topping himself.  

You think he's reached the bottom, and he's all like, ''Are you kidding?  This only Sub Level B....''

Check out his Twitter work after the Orlando shooter in case you missed that gem.

Sensitive bunch? No, the question is:  Why aren't Trumpallos more sensitive? You can still be anti-Hillary, anti-PC, and still think what he said is gross. You know that, right? You can support a candidate, and still say, ''well, that was a dumb thing to say.''

Imagine if someone killed your cousin, while she was with her child, and a reporter stuck a mic in your face when you left your house, and asked you what you thought about Donald Trump's thoughts on your cousin's death.  Really, imagine what is going on in your head.  Someone killed your cousin. On the streets that you got out of, and some rich guy who has never been to the South Side, knows nothing about where you came from says, ''SEE?  JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING!!!''  

Someone cracks a dumb wife joke in here, and suddenly the anti-PC crowd is talking about boundaries.  A presidential candidate sends out a tone deaf, offensive tweet with far greater damage than any one message board post, and suddenly you guys are pargaons of free speech again.  

Bingo

You have a little flair for the dramatic , wouldn't you say? I try to call things as I see them. 

He's polling  better than any republican has done since RR in the black community 
That's not actually true unless you only look at a single outlier poll. His average is 8%. GWB got 11% in 2004 and 9% in 2000. Dole got 12%. GHWB got 10% and 11%. So basically he's doing worse than any Republican not facing Obama.

To be fair, the 1% number was also an outlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not actually true unless you only look at a single outlier poll. His average is 8%. GWB got 11% in 2004 and 9% in 2000. Dole got 12%. GHWB got 10% and 11%. So basically he's doing worse than any Republican not facing Obama.
That's not correct . No. Let's keep things real here. Hillary is leading in polls , no need to embellish anything. Come on now let's act justly

He's pulling around 12% , not 1%. 
Who knows which polls you are reading. Regardless those numbers suck so I think we have discovered Donald's sudden interest in the black community. 

His new regime leaders who have him trained like a puppet dog will have him taking about Kwanzaa soon.

HellToupee said:
You have a little flair for the dramatic , wouldn't you say? I try to call things as I see them. 
And you usually see them wrong -  see Mitt Romney 2012.

HellToupee said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
That's not correct . No. Let's keep things real here. Hillary is leading in polls , no need to embellish anything. Come on now let's act justly
For people who aren't obviously :fishing: , here are some real unembellished poll numbers: Trump averaging 2% of black voters

Have you even been to an African American neighborhood to count yard signs HT?
Better question how often has he been to an AA neighborhood in the last decade? This is the same guy that has a vacation home and mentioned some pages back that when he goes there he has to shop at Walmart and that is the only time he associates with the "rabble".

Regardless of Trump's pathetic numbers with black voters what started this was the implication that Trump cared about black community. I'm not saying he's going out of his way to ruin them or anything but he could really give 2 ####s either. 

It's funny watching him pander like some c lister political hack though. 

Fox News: 1%

I can't believe I'm actually responding to you. I feel like Brer Rabbit.
The standard argument as been:

- Hispanics, don't need 'em.

- Mainstream establishment Republicans, don't need 'em.

- Blacks, don't need 'em. 

- Recalcitrant Sanders supporters, don't need 'em.

Etc.

The choice of Trump by many GOP voters makes more sense to me if the assumption is those voters never thought the GOP would win anyway so Trump is just one big 6 month long Dennis Leary 'I'm an *******' middle finger in the air to all the groups they hate.

The choice by Trumpites who think Trump can win and was ever trying to win, well.... 

Trump's outreach to minority communities isn't pandering to them - it's an attempt to appear to be more moderate to sane, non-racist republicans who would otherwise vote for him but find his schtick to be so odious as to make that an impossibility. 

Ps.  It won't work.

Not going with the slanted 538 & WaPo types that cook the books
In 2012 you said the same thing about Nate Silver and 538, that they cooked the books, their aggregate polls were off and that Romney would win. You said that while Nate had gotten it right in 2008, that was a fluke, he was a just a one hit wonder. You even predicted on the morning of the election that Romney would still win, noting that polls done in the last 48 hours before elections were completely unreliable.

In retrospect, Silver and 538 called it right,  In that year, his mathematical model correctly called 49 out of 50 states, while you showed that you had no idea about what you were talking about. I would bet on history repeating itself, that 538 will call it right and again you will have egg on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread