What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

so glad i cashed pout 5dimes.

Fanduel is so much easier right now :thumbup:

I just need to remember to place bets if I will be away that day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
facook said:
Jonathan Bales‏ @BalesFootball 11h11 hours ago

There have been 11 games to close with a total of 57.5 or higher over the past 15 years. Every one has gone over, and by an average of more than 10 points.

Gonna be tough to bet over 63 or 64 or whatever, especially with that field.  Sigh.
Game moved to LA to get away from the turf that resembles?.   I already bet the under. I wonder if that bet gets cancelled as the venue changed?   :shrug:

Jump pass and a reverse on first OT possession. Ball st bringing it

ETA: WMU decides to go for two and just run straight up the gut? It has not been broughten. 

Homer Alert

Huskers -7.5

Hall lost an awful lot of talent from last years squad, this years Husker bunch is much better than last the way it looks
through a couple of games. Crowd should be pretty hyped for first P5 team coming in to the Vault. GBR

Of all the things I'll miss about CFB when it ends, I think Tuesday and Wednesday MACtion I may miss the most.  Perhaps it's cause there's no real apparent contender to beat Bama or that my team wouldn't be favored over my high school team...but either way i'm digging this Illinois/Ohio/Michigan mid week football.

Of all the things I'll miss about CFB when it ends, I think Tuesday and Wednesday MACtion I may miss the most.  Perhaps it's cause there's no real apparent contender to beat Bama or that my team wouldn't be favored over my high school team...but either way i'm digging this Illinois/Ohio/Michigan mid week football.
Not sure how you can leave buffalo out of this awesomeness, they're flirting with the top 25....UNIVERSITY OF BUFFALO

Not sure how you can leave buffalo out of this awesomeness, they're flirting with the top 25....UNIVERSITY OF BUFFALO
When I was a kid I had a poster on my wall of Lawrence Awesome Dawsey catching a deep pass in route to a 52-17 Noles win over the Gators.  

That's also the current score in the Buffalo/Ohio game.

Yesterday sucked. Marquette screwed up a couple nice ones. 

Placed a first half 3 teamer this morning. 

Placed - 3 Team Parlay 

Virginia Tech (#16) -4.5 (-110)(525) Ball State @ (526) Virginia Tech

Over 70.5 (-110)(525) Ball State @ (526) Virginia Tech

Wake Forest (+130)(533) Saint Joseph's @ (534) Wake Forest

Yesterday sucked. Marquette screwed up a couple nice ones. 

Placed a first half 3 teamer this morning. 

Placed - 3 Team Parlay 

Virginia Tech (#16) -4.5 (-110)(525) Ball State @ (526) Virginia Tech

Over 70.5 (-110)(525) Ball State @ (526) Virginia Tech

Wake Forest (+130)(533) Saint Joseph's @ (534) Wake Forest
Haha. Backdoored the over and a push in the wake/st joe's game for a winner to start the day.

Its looking like a wise move to not bet much college hoops until we truly see what these teams are made of . Been a rough 2 days . Hoops is the devil 

Thursday Pucks:

NJ/PHI O6
Fla/CBS U5.5 (-105)
Preds (-140)
Bolts/Pens O6 (-125)
Wings (+105)
Leafs/Sharks O6 (+105)

Tread lightly, I've been running cold the last week or so

Aaron Rodgersunder25completions-1205D  

Chris Carsonunder1.5receptions-125

Russell Wilsonunder29.5pa atmp-1155D  

Aaron Rodgersunder25completions-125