What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS XIX DRAFT THREAD - The War Years (2 Viewers)

Who has the players from these time periods downloaded into a spreadsheet? Someone want to forward that #### to me?

Who has the players from these time periods downloaded into a spreadsheet? Someone want to forward that #### to me?
Really good posting.
this
give it up koya
I cut and pasted from the WIS draft center. Is this really rocket science?

And the format is now my cheat sheet #####es. I'll try to find the raw data, but it's not 100% accurate (since you have to pick what stat to sort by, you won't get everyone, some players fall through the cracks).

I thought there is that spread sheet - TRE Sheets - that has it all and then you just need to get the right years.

If Franco doesn't show I'll take his spot.

While I sort of agree with Eephus that we've done this to death, it feels wrong that there's WIS going on and I'm not in it. :nerd:

While I sort of agree with Eephus that we've done this to death, it feels wrong that there's WIS going on and I'm not in it. :nerd:
WW has been done more to death. We all have games as play often. Why should this be different? You NEED to be in this, hell you probably had the best overall team in our last season,

Don Franco, get you back, get eephus to stop being a wuss and find two more for a 20 teamer.

ITS WORTH THE WAIT!

FWIW, I was exactly where you and eeph are now going back three and four seasons ago. I think I was the last to sign up for the season before last because while I wasn't really into it, as you said, I couldn't best to think of not being in the thing. At least for the shtick and comaradery.

Plus, our real fake baseball team is brutal.

PS - Eephs bitter cause his team fell short of expectation, and for those of us veterans that can sorta take a lot of the fun out. Which is exactly where I was two seasons ago.

I said wtf, and ended up with back to back championships and the resulting endorsement deals and chicks flocking to be with me. Really it's only upside

Tell you what: If franco DOES show up, you can have my spot. Feels more right to have you in it than me.

You can set up just the years in the league into the search in the draft center.
don't they have to be consecutive years though?
If you lost each year with a semi colon ( that's ; for Brady Marino) then you can put them in.

1898; 1899: 1900; 1914; 1915....
Someone's gotta walk me through this.

When I click on UTIL, or SP/RP in Draft Center...

Ahh shiz. Hit the arrowed circle thing. I got it. Whoop

Tell you what: If franco DOES show up, you can have my spot. Feels more right to have you in it than me.
Oh come on now. We get eephus back and fill to 20. We need you Brady!
The Hindenburg is more likely to come back than Eeph at this point.

What happened to the bitter ol' chap?

What happened to the bitter ol' chap?
I hope it isn't Alzheimers so he can forget the good times. :(

Sorry guys, started new job and can't access WIS or FBG from work. If you still want me in, I'll take a spot. Just let me know.

Sorry guys, started new job and can't access WIS or FBG from work. If you still want me in, I'll take a spot. Just let me know.
Woo hoo! Definitely, but we need to get Sparty (and BM) here. How can we get to 20 to make this thing real? No access via phone during work hours?

MAC_32 said:
Doctor Detroit said:
the moops said:
This thread is like the anti Mac/Doc ####fest. Feel the love
Lots of love in the off-season homework thread. Feel it.
please come back, I'm trying to get better.
Mac32 and Dr. D might be able to bring me into this thing. Nerd slapfights about Tiny Bonham's WWII seasons would be worth the twelve bucks.

MAC_32 said:
Doctor Detroit said:
the moops said:
This thread is like the anti Mac/Doc ####fest. Feel the love
Lots of love in the off-season homework thread. Feel it.
please come back, I'm trying to get better.
Mac32 and Dr. D might be able to bring me into this thing. Nerd slapfights about Tiny Bonham's WWII seasons would be worth the twelve bucks.
:nipsey:Welcome back. We knew you'd come around.

Ps - ill gladly pay the 12 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread