What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phrases/terms that need to be retired immediately (2 Viewers)

"Vis a vis". Because "With regards to" is such a struggle to spit out...

Maria Baritaromo, I'm looking right at you and your wide-ette butt on this one.

Would of/Could of/Should of, instead of have

Also, I heard someone the other day use the phrase: "Personal PIN number".

Also, I heard someone the other day use the phrase: "Personal PIN number".
One of the ATMs near me prompts you to input your "secret code" instead of "PIN". I like that.
Do you pretend you're a spy when it comes up?I do.
I input the launch codes from "WarGames", just to see what happens.
How did you know my bank passcode was CPE1704TKS? :whoosh:

Virtually every error on this list.
:football: If there are any school board members reading this, please add Pickle's link to the curriculum.

I propose "irregardless" for addition to the list. It is redundant, and annoying.

Oh, and add "proactive" to the list. If that word was a person, I would donkey kick it in the throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
"on the same page"

"and what not"

I used to like "shock and awe" before Bush turned it into "shock and awful" :football:

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

+1

This

I see what you did here

I, for one, welcome our _____ overlords

...and all the rest of the tired, unoriginal phrases you guys throw around that aren't funny and never were.

But without Finless, who would continue the adventures of bluemagic/zoidberg?
I'll go public right now and admit to being Pasquino...cat's been out of the bag for a while now but I'm not that bluemagic fellow. I can guarantee that.
I come across Pasquino every once in a while when I make my way over to the SP but never thought of you. I thought the guy was on staff. :excited: Bluemagic=yourmother

or is that pickles? i cant keep track anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go public right now and admit to being Pasquino...cat's been out of the bag for a while now but I'm not that bluemagic fellow. I can guarantee that.
I come across Pasquino every once in a while when I make my way over to the SP but never thought of you. I thought the guy was on staff. :excited: Bluemagic=yourmother

or is that pickles? i cant keep track anymore
Being bluemagic AND Gekko would be a lot of work, no?

Yet you looked me in the eye at the auction last summer and denied it. I'm so disappointed.I KNEW IT

Users who are viewing this thread