What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 2011 Rookie Scouting Portfolio Now Available (1 Viewer)

Also keep in mind that the 2011 version has more features than 2010 and all of my feedback from readers has been that they liked or loved 2010 and prior, but think 2011 is the best yet due to the extras.

'Matt Waldman said:
If you're a 2010 subscriber, yes you can still download the 2010 RSP for now.
Yea? Do you know where the link is? My 2010 subscription expired in March, so I may not be seeing it. I had to reformat my drive a couple months ago, so I may have lost it. (though I do have 2006-2009 as email attachments, so thanks there)

'Matt Waldman said:
If you're a 2010 subscriber, yes you can still download the 2010 RSP for now.
Yea? Do you know where the link is? My 2010 subscription expired in March, so I may not be seeing it. I had to reformat my drive a couple months ago, so I may have lost it. (though I do have 2006-2009 as email attachments, so thanks there)
My apology, the link must have been taken down in recent days. If your subscription expired then even if the link were up, unfortunately the answer is no. M

Good stuff as always, Matt. :thumbup: With your track record on late round RB's, I think it would be wise for an NFL team to at least hire you for some consulting work.

This is basically my month to promote the RSP so I feel I need to mention a few things to those of you on the fence about getting this publication:

-I have scouts/analysts and former NFL scouts who work for well-known major media outlets who have told me I do tremendous work and look forward to the RSP. They can't do testimonials of my work because I am viewed as the competition. This is kind of humorous considering that I work out of my home office that has been converted from a garage and my film room is nothing but DVDs, a remote and a PC. The reason I'm getting this kind of behind the scenes praise is that my work is detailed, insightful, focused on just four positions, and it uses a great methodology to combine qualitative and quantitative data.

-I don't base my rankings on aggregated information. While this can be good in the hands of a quality writer/analyst who will think independently and inject his takes(Bloom for example), my takes are based on a method that I provide everyone a chance to see. Let's review some of my hits...

*** I said C.J. Spiller wouldn't be an instant impact player because of his issues between the tackles. Most disagreed with me, but by late fall Chan Gailey gave this as the reason Spiller didn't see a lot of time.

*** I said Darren McFadden was a boom-bust prospect who wouldn't be an instant impact player. I'd say that was correct.

*** I thought Matt Forte and Joseph Addai were better than most thought and could have an instant impact. They did.

*** I had Ahmad Bradshaw as my 4th ranked prospect in his draft class and Ray Rice as the 2nd-ranked prospect.

*** I gave Arian Foster an 85 on my checklist score. Although he was low in my rankings due to questions about his commitment to game, I scored him high based on film. This is why the details I show with my scoring of players can be so valuable.

*** Greg Jennings? liked him a lot.

*** Steve Smith (NYG)? liked him a lot.

*** Austin Collie was a player I touted more than most.

*** Emmanuel Sanders was one of my underrated players.

- If you're a Footballguys subscriber, I update my rankings for this year once we see where these players are drafted so you can see my thoughts on immediate impact. However, folks who guy the RSP, love that they can see my film study and know about mid-to-late round players like Bradshaw, Foster, Sanders, Eric Decker, Peyton Hillis, LaGarrette Blount, Mike Goodson, Mike Sims-Walker, etc. even when the opportunities don't look initially great for them.

- Just look at most of the folks' comments on this thread who've bought the RSP - they keep buying it because it's good. If I had the money or the means, I'd market the crap out of it. I don't. I spend 90 percent of my time studying players.

So if you're on the fence about getting the RSP, climb over to the other side. I put a ton of love and sweat into this publication and while Joe and David would like to see me sell a zillion (or revised to a million) copies, I'm not trying to get rich off the thing. I just want to continue to build this product into something better every year. If I succeed in getting enough of you on the fence about it to come over, I know you'll already be very happy with the publication but it will also afford me the chance to improve the design, attend more events where I can continue to gain more knowledge to give back, and spend more time on generating unique reports and analysis.

As I told a customer today who asked me a question about the RSP before buying it...I hate selling, but I really believe in this project and I know that 95 percent of the people who see this love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is basically my month to promote the RSP so I feel I need to mention a few things to those of you on the fence about getting this publication: -I have scouts/analysts and former NFL scouts who work for well-known major media outlets who have told me I do tremendous work and look forward to the RSP. They can't do testimonials of my work because I am viewed as the competition. This is kind of humorous considering that I work out of my home office that has been converted from a garage and my film room is nothing but DVDs, a remote and a PC. The reason I'm getting this kind of behind the scenes praise is that my work is detailed, insightful, focused on just four positions, and it uses a great methodology to combine qualitative and quantitative data. -I don't base my rankings on aggregated information. While this can be good in the hands of a quality writer/analyst who will think independently and inject his takes(Bloom for example), my takes are based on a method that I provide everyone a chance to see. Let's review some of my hits...*** I said C.J. Spiller wouldn't be an instant impact player because of his issues between the tackles. Most disagreed with me, but by late fall Chan Gailey gave this as the reason Spiller didn't see a lot of time. *** I said Darren McFadden was a boom-bust prospect who wouldn't be an instant impact player. I'd say that was correct. *** I thought Matt Forte and Joseph Addai were better than most thought and could have an instant impact. They did. *** I had Ahmad Bradshaw as my 4th ranked prospect in his draft class and Ray Rice as the 2nd-ranked prospect. *** I gave Arian Foster an 85 on my checklist score. Although he was low in my rankings due to questions about his commitment to game, I scored him high based on film. This is why the details I show with my scoring of players can be so valuable. *** Greg Jennings? liked him a lot. *** Steve Smith (NYG)? liked him a lot. *** Austin Collie was a player I touted more than most. *** Emmanuel Sanders was one of my underrated players. - If you're a Footballguys subscriber, I update my rankings for this year once we see where these players are drafted so you can see my thoughts on immediate impact. However, folks who guy the RSP, love that they can see my film study and know about mid-to-late round players like Bradshaw, Foster, Sanders, Eric Decker, Peyton Hillis, LaGarrette Blount, Mike Goodson, Mike Sims-Walker, etc. even when the opportunities don't look initially great for them. - Just look at most of the folks' comments on this thread who've bought the RSP - they keep buying it because it's good. If I had the money or the means, I'd market the crap out of it. I don't. I spend 90 percent of my time studying players. So if you're on the fence about getting the RSP, climb over to the other side. I put a ton of love and sweat into this publication and while Joe and David would like to see me sell a zillion (or revised to a million) copies, I'm not trying to get rich off the thing. I just want to continue to build this product into something better every year. If I succeed in getting enough of you on the fence about it to come over, I know you'll already be very happy with the publication but it will also afford me the chance to improve the design, attend more events where I can continue to gain more knowledge to give back, and spend more time on generating unique reports and analysis. As I told a customer today who asked me a question about the RSP before buying it...I hate selling, but I really believe in this project and I know that 95 percent of the people who see this love it.
Is a no-brainer for $10, awesome publication. Bought it the day it became available and still look at it almost every day.Appreciate the effort it must've taken to put together and happy to see you get rewarded financially for it.

*** Greg Jennings? liked him a lot.
Not as much as: Maurice Stovall, Charles Sharon, Brandon Williams, Mike Hass or Derek Hagan. :P Just ribbing ya... I think you do a great job and I appreciate the effort.
Nope, definitely misses. But it's those misses that helped me learn to make better decisions as well. :)
No doubt... I'm sure you've improved since 06. Though I think it's kind of disingenuous to mark Jennings down as a hit in your sales pitch when he was the 4th overall WR drafted and you ranked him 9th of his class.I fully endorse the RSP though. :thumbup:

I thought about sending Mr. Waldman an email congratulating him on yet another wonderfully insightful edition of the RSP, however I think he will be better served if I post my comments here. I've been a huge fan of the RSP since the first day it was available on FBG. There is so much insight and breakdown that I really get a feel for the players. I don't have time to watch college games, so I'll gladly let someone like Matt do it for me. I'm also an analytical guy like Matt. The 2011 RSP doesn't get into the details and numeric play-by-play breakdowns like previous years, but you could really tell that Matt wasn't just watching a player and coming up with some vague description like great hands or runs good routes. He actually breaks it down by the numbers. I love this scientific approach so much more than listening to the spotlight guys on TV.

Like many of you, I was kind of frustrated to discover that the RSP would not be included in the FBG subscription this year, since I am in the final year of my 3 year purchase. However, after thinking about it and getting an email reply explanation personally from Joe Bryant, I had no qualms at all about shelling out the extra $10. This kind of in-depth information does last through the years and is worth much more than the $10 I paid. I've found myself going back through past year's RSPs looking for 2nd and 3rd year players to target in dynasty leagues and draft a little earlier in redraft leagues.

I've been a loyal subscriber to FBG for at least the last 7 years. In my eyes, there is no better fantasy football information site out there. I've paid for and tried many others over the years, while keeping my FBG subscription every year. The amount of information and quality of the ownership here at FBG is second to none. The quality of the writers for the site is well worth the price of admission. The fact that the RSP was included in the subscription price for a year or two was simply icing on an already wonderful cake. As long as I'm playing fantasy football, I plan to be a FBG subscriber.

Yes, I know I sound like a shill for FBG, but I have no ties to anyone at FBG... besides being a loyal fan.

At a time when the customer is even more important with this dreaded economy they ask us to shell out extra bucks and that is unacceptable. 101 on how to lose customers.

Over at that other site Matt used to be on, they charged the same $9.95 as an earlybird special(in Nov.-Dec), otherwise it was $17.95

I was surprised in 2009 when FBG's decided to let us subscribers have it at no charge and then again at no charge last year. The RSP has more data on rookies than anything anywhere. It beats any rookie magazine by miles and we have access to the writer here to boot. What magazine are you going to get that with? None.

Matt puts A LOT of time into this every year and should be compensated handsomely for his efforts, in my opinion.

Here is my take on this:

1. Matt works hard on the RSP and if he wants to try and sell it for $10 that is his right and I wish him well.

2. We are not GM's of real teams and Matt is not a pro scout. No offense to Matt but proffesional NFL network analysts do a better job and while its not as detailed, it is free or availble with other site's memberships.

3. The RSP is for the benefit of a narrow segment of the FF market and appeals to a very limited demographic.

4. I think it is not the money in most cases but the fact that it used to be included and many people joined FBG for the added value of the FSP. I applaud the FBG staff for offering refunds but this has to be considered a bit of a PR disaster.

5. If Matt does make more money than FBG was willing to pay I bet it will not be by much. IMO the cost of lost memberships and ill will generated is not worth the difference it would take to include the RSP. FBG should seriously reconsider including this with their membership for 2012 IMO, even if they have to raise their price by a couple of bucks. I plan on staying regardless but just wanted to chime in.

My takes

Here is my take on this:

1. Matt works hard on the RSP and if he wants to try and sell it for $10 that is his right and I wish him well.Thank you

2. We are not GM's of real teams and Matt is not a pro scout. No offense to Matt but proffesional NFL network analysts do a better job and while its not as detailed, it is free or availble with other site's memberships. If you think they do a better job because you'd rather listen than read or you like their points better, that's completely understandable.

However if you are saying it's based on the fact that these employees are affiliated with the NFL then I disagree.

I've met pro scouts and former pro scouts. If you know what I've seen, heard, and discussed with them and shared about that in print as well as on The Audible, I think you'd find that in this case you would understand why the saying "the amateurs built the ark, the professionals built the Titanic," often applies to your point.

While there have to be some great minds for the game with vast amounts of experience and knowledge among scouts, many of them receive no specific training with the organization and they are changed out like McDonald's front line employees. The problem is that McDonald's front line employees can do a barely passable job long enough that the cost doesn't matter. From what I've gathered from former scouts with teams in the AFC East, NFC West, AFC North, and AFC West, they have had similar experiences with different teams. They could be utilized better.

In fact, one former AFC East scout who I believe was close to getting back into the NFL this winter told me that he's seen scouts use publications like mine and on newsstands to fill out reports. He also recommended me to pursue a venture that involves dealing with the NFL. It's something I'm seriously considering. Nothing may come of it, but the people with pro scouting experience explain that my product's information is of quality that is worth their while. This should tell you two things: there's a lot of room to improve within NFL organizations to maximize what their scouts could do for them and that your opinion differs from those with NFL scouting experience.

3. The RSP is for the benefit of a narrow segment of the FF market and appeals to a very limited demographic. This I believe is true from a marketing standpoint and I have to continue to work on ways to broaden that market because I receive plenty of feedback that it is good for re-draft leagues because having the info I provide on a player can help them 2-3 years later with emerging players for their drafts and waiver wire.

4. I think it is not the money in most cases but the fact that it used to be included and many people joined FBG for the added value of the FSP. I applaud the FBG staff for offering refunds but this has to be considered a bit of a PR disaster. I agree.

5. If Matt does make more money than FBG was willing to pay I bet it will not be by much. IMO the cost of lost memberships and ill will generated is not worth the difference it would take to include the RSP. FBG should seriously reconsider including this with their membership for 2012 IMO, even if they have to raise their price by a couple of bucks. I plan on staying regardless but just wanted to chime in. Again, thanks for sharing. I don't agree with the quality of information part of your point and of course I wouldn't, but wanted to at least defend that point with information that I think counters a significant part of your argument.

Here is my take on this:

2. We are not GM's of real teams and Matt is not a pro scout. No offense to Matt but proffesional NFL network analysts do a better job and while its not as detailed, it is free or availble with other site's memberships.
Could care less about your other comments, but you're simply wrong in this case. I'm curious if you've ever bought Matt's RSP, and if so, what year(s)? Matt's RSP is the ONLY money I spend outside of my league fees for fantasy football, and if it wasn't for Matt's RSP, I would have flunked out of dynasty leagues by my 3rd season.

Once rookie rankings are available to update, I'll make my updates on the website. Gotta say though, while there are some notable changes for the short term, not seeing numerous significant long-term dynasty changes to my initial post-draft rankings just yet - especially to RBs.

The choice to ala carte is fine with me. However I think those who have prepaid subscriptions (3 yrs) or bought a subscription up to this announcement should be allowed access to the article. For the term of their subscription. IMO. Times are tough, and getting subscribers this year may be a challenge. Yet asking for more from your current constituents may be a mistake. Love this site been here a long time. Not going anywhere. But not planning on increasing my spending on the hobby either.
Just another example of not to purchase something so far in advance. Lesson learned
Hi novice,To make sure we're clear, anyone that regrets purchasing the 3 year deal can get a refund for any remaining years if they would like to stop. The lesson I think is to make sure you can get your money back for any remaining years in a long term purchase if you become unsatisfied. And that's what we offer folks.J
Joe,I am just learning about this change now (no RSP included) as I went to try and download the RSP. Now, I have been a paying member since you all started charging and have bought in on both 3-year subs (an email being sent today on an error there, by the way). Generally speaking I feel you run the business here in a good and fair manner. However this seems to be a bit of a game of chicken going on. You realize that most people will want to have a FBG subscription and see value in it for the dollar. You realize that most people did NOT buy the sub just to get access to the RSP. By offering the all-or-nothing solution you basically tell them "take it or leave it" not "I'm sorry we aren't delivering what you were expected, let's come to a mutual agreement." As an example, I think people that bought in on the long term subs (which presumably helped finance growth of FBG's or if invested wisely gained you some interest income at a minimum) could be offered some partial compensation. How to determine that? Well, you are already offering a $3 savings against the earlybird membership rate for those that buy the RSP. I'm not sure what the rate difference is between earlybird and full price, but let's say it is $2. Add them up and one could draw the conclusion that the RSP value to the FBG portfolio is anywhere from $3-$5. Why not stand up and do an Auto-refund to the folks that paid you monies in advance for something in that range? Or (and I don't know how this could/would work contractually with Waldman) but offer those that already had FBG subs in place a reduced price for the RSP since they were likely operating on the expectation that they would get it for what they paid? These are just my thoughts and ideas on the topic. I don't expect them to necessarily sway David/Joe to my side of the fence. And this isn't meant to say that Matt's work isn't worth the money, I'm sure it is. It is just that when you think you already paid for something you don't feel you should have to pay for it again.

TBH I buy this as much because I know how it's done as the actual conclusions you come to. Unlike others you can't let preconceived opinions creep in as you're checklists would show that. $10 is nothing (especially with the exchange rate as it is) and I can't understand why someone wouldn't add this to their research.

Thank you, and that's why I provide the work. I think there is a natural level of snobbishness that goes along with personnel evaluation. I'm not saying other people are snobs who do it. It's just that it is easy to sound dismissive about players or the opinions of others - especially if you spend a lot of time examining players. I think the best way to evaluate players is to watch them doing their job.

My hope is that when I provide my work it mitigates that tendency somewhat. You see that I really study this with a level of intensity that is not just a hobby even then I don't have a big media conglomerate to stand behind - it's work. And I believe I do better work with these particular positions than almost anyone. I understand if you disagree with that statement, but it's the belief that I have the fuels what I do.

My goal is to make this project better every year, but in order to do so I need to have the time and money to invest into it long term. I obviously can't continue spending 60 hours a week for 6-7 months each year doing this kind of work with a day job. Eventually one will have to take priority or I'll have no semblance of a balanced, healthy life. I barely do now, but that's my choice because I hope to see it through to a point where I can get enough people to recognize what I have to offer in this realm.

That said, I will be writing a 2012 RSP - it may mean scaling back how much I do with fantasy football this year - but I can't walk away from the RSP until I know I've exhausted every reasonable opportunity to take it to another level.

The choice to ala carte is fine with me. However I think those who have prepaid subscriptions (3 yrs) or bought a subscription up to this announcement should be allowed access to the article. For the term of their subscription. IMO. Times are tough, and getting subscribers this year may be a challenge. Yet asking for more from your current constituents may be a mistake. Love this site been here a long time. Not going anywhere. But not planning on increasing my spending on the hobby either.
Just another example of not to purchase something so far in advance. Lesson learned
Hi novice,To make sure we're clear, anyone that regrets purchasing the 3 year deal can get a refund for any remaining years if they would like to stop. The lesson I think is to make sure you can get your money back for any remaining years in a long term purchase if you become unsatisfied. And that's what we offer folks.J
Joe,I am just learning about this change now (no RSP included) as I went to try and download the RSP. Now, I have been a paying member since you all started charging and have bought in on both 3-year subs (an email being sent today on an error there, by the way). Generally speaking I feel you run the business here in a good and fair manner. However this seems to be a bit of a game of chicken going on. You realize that most people will want to have a FBG subscription and see value in it for the dollar. You realize that most people did NOT buy the sub just to get access to the RSP. By offering the all-or-nothing solution you basically tell them "take it or leave it" not "I'm sorry we aren't delivering what you were expected, let's come to a mutual agreement." As an example, I think people that bought in on the long term subs (which presumably helped finance growth of FBG's or if invested wisely gained you some interest income at a minimum) could be offered some partial compensation. How to determine that? Well, you are already offering a $3 savings against the earlybird membership rate for those that buy the RSP. I'm not sure what the rate difference is between earlybird and full price, but let's say it is $2. Add them up and one could draw the conclusion that the RSP value to the FBG portfolio is anywhere from $3-$5. Why not stand up and do an Auto-refund to the folks that paid you monies in advance for something in that range? Or (and I don't know how this could/would work contractually with Waldman) but offer those that already had FBG subs in place a reduced price for the RSP since they were likely operating on the expectation that they would get it for what they paid? These are just my thoughts and ideas on the topic. I don't expect them to necessarily sway David/Joe to my side of the fence. And this isn't meant to say that Matt's work isn't worth the money, I'm sure it is. It is just that when you think you already paid for something you don't feel you should have to pay for it again.
Hi Polish Hammer,Thanks for the message and the email. I saw that Clayton has our error corrected on the question you asked.I absolutely can feel your frustration on the RSP and the three year thing. We have always tried to never drop a feature from the FBG subscription for this reason. We also don't charge the multi year people any more if add a feature but I realize full well that's a one way street. That's a perk of buying early. In this case, there simply wasn't a way for us to purchase the RSPs from Matt and pass them along for free to readers. The bottom line is that Matt deserves to make more money from the RSP than we could afford to pay him for it. I don't disagree with that at all. We all know it's a fantastic weapon and he truly does deserve to be paid for it. As I said earlier though, we don't want to have folks feeling that they are "locked in" to paying for something they don't feel good about. That's why we're offering to refund the remaining years that are left on any multi year deals if people would rather cancel. I apologize for the hassle there. Looking back, it was a poor decision to include the RSP in the Footballguys subscription last year as I should have been able to see this coming. The fact was though that we wanted to give Matt as much exposure as possible and including it as a free thing seemed like the best way. At the very least, I should have thought it through enough to say that the RSP was just a one year deal for FBG subscribers. I can't change that now but I can make sure we offer refunds to anyone who doesn't want to continue going forward under the multi year deal.Again, apologies for the trouble. Let's hope we get our players and owners to stop strangling the golden goose and that we get back to relative normal here soon.J

With what Joe explained, I should also mention that I cut the price effectively in half for the RSP on account of the decision not to keep the RSP a part of the subscription. I don't think that price cut was a great decision on my part, but if it provides more people the chance to see the value of the publication this year.

When I have ALOT of readers tell me regularly (without me asking) it's worth at least twice the amount that I'm charging this year that pretty much validates that point. So while I understand some of the issues people have with the separation from the subscription, Joe and David have already provided the opportunity to make things right for multi-year subscribers. Plus, as the person who does all of the work for this publication, I had no assurances I would be a part of the subscription every year, either.

I certainly understand FBGs decision, but at $9.95 if you've bought the RSP before you know that it's a steal.

I think it would be kinda cool if there was a secure forum for subscribers where we could discuss our thoughts on the RSP.

So on draft weekend I was in a hurry to purchase the RSP so I could read a little in between picks. I accidentally purchased a subscription instead for $23.95. I e-mailed (forgot who...Jeff or Joe) right away explaining my error, asked for a refund, then purchased the RSP.

After 1 week and still no response, I pm'ed Matt asking who I can get into contact to get the $3 back since I guess I will take the subscription, but there is a deal being offered and I would like to take part in it for purchasing both.

I still have not heard back from anyone about this...what are my options?

So on draft weekend I was in a hurry to purchase the RSP so I could read a little in between picks. I accidentally purchased a subscription instead for $23.95. I e-mailed (forgot who...Jeff or Joe) right away explaining my error, asked for a refund, then purchased the RSP.After 1 week and still no response, I pm'ed Matt asking who I can get into contact to get the $3 back since I guess I will take the subscription, but there is a deal being offered and I would like to take part in it for purchasing both.I still have not heard back from anyone about this...what are my options?
I think PMing me again would have been my first choice. I'll escalate the matter, thanks.

So on draft weekend I was in a hurry to purchase the RSP so I could read a little in between picks. I accidentally purchased a subscription instead for $23.95. I e-mailed (forgot who...Jeff or Joe) right away explaining my error, asked for a refund, then purchased the RSP.After 1 week and still no response, I pm'ed Matt asking who I can get into contact to get the $3 back since I guess I will take the subscription, but there is a deal being offered and I would like to take part in it for purchasing both.I still have not heard back from anyone about this...what are my options?
I think PMing me again would have been my first choice. I'll escalate the matter, thanks.
Thanks for the help...just figured since I PMed once and didn't get anything that you probably were busy and would see it here since you have always responded to my un-important PMs :D

Hi. No worries, we'll get you going.Please send me an email to bryant@footballguys.com with the subject heading "REFUND" and I'll ask David to get that taken care of for you.J

First, I want to thank everyone who continues to support the RSP as well as the new readers who have discovered it and told me what they think.

In case you're not using Twitter or don't follow me there (@MattWaldman), I have a blog dedicated to the Rookie Scouting Portfolio. I will be updating this blog every 5-6 days throughout the year with pieces about player evaluation, takes on future rookie prospects, and interviews of players, writers, and scouts/former scouts.

Here are sample posts:

My take on NFL Scouting

Speed in Context

10 Things to Develop A More Critical Eye

In addition, I will be giving 10 percent of each sale to a charitable organization in 2012, you get to vote among the four candidates I researched with Charity Navigator. I'll either give the total amount to one organization or split it according to the percentage of votes for the organizations.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/the-2012-rsp-gives-back/

I somehow lost the download on my computer for the 2011 RSP and for some unknown reason can't get onto the homepage :wall: where it probably still is. Can someone please pm me the link?

Apr 7, 2011 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed

Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $9.95 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Name:

Footballguys.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

Email:

dodds@footballguys.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:

-$9.95 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

-$9.95 USD

Item amount:

$9.95 USD

Sales Tax:

$0.00 USD

Shipping:

$0.00 USD

Handling:

$0.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

2011 Rookie Scouting Portfolio

Invoice ID:

257367-2

Date:

Apr 7, 2011

Time:

19:04:41 PDT

Completed

Shipping Address:

No Address Provided

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://footballguys.com

Customer Service Email: dodds@footballguys.com

Funding Type:

Instant Transfer

Funding Source:

$9.95 USD - FIRST MERIT Checking (Confirmed) x-4158

Back Up Funding Source:

haven't bought the RSP before, but the level of detail in the analysis on your blog has me convinced...looking forward to seeing it when this year's comes out!

Users who are viewing this thread