What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Birther Conspiracy Thread (1 Viewer)

please provide a list of all of those who have been allowed to personally view the document he provided.
anyone and everyone?
the key word here is personally.

anybody can post a jpg on a website

Here's an example
The linked document, per snopes is the "document he provided". By clicking on the link does one not "personally view the document he provided"? Or does "personally view" mean something other than the personal action of viewing it?
who has held the document in their hands in order to authenticate it?
What does "held the document in their hands" have to do with "personally view the document he provided"? Oh, and the answer as to who authenticated it has been provided numerous times in this thread, but in case you missed it.
CHIYOME FUKINO is obviously in on this.

My Mom, my Dad, and myself are the only people to ever actually hold my BC.. does that make it unauthentic? Does that make anyone doubt my citizenship?

I'm not even sure my birth was documented in the local paper, and I certainly didn't have a current governor as a witness.

With all this against me I'm starting to doubt myself!

please provide a list of all of those who have been allowed to personally view the document he provided.
anyone and everyone?
the key word here is personally.

anybody can post a jpg on a website

Here's an example
The linked document, per snopes is the "document he provided". By clicking on the link does one not "personally view the document he provided"? Or does "personally view" mean something other than the personal action of viewing it?
What does "held the document in their hands" have to do with "personally view the document he provided"? Oh, and the answer as to who authenticated it has been provided numerous times in this thread, but in case you missed it.
The link you provide is a claim that they have it on file. (as has been covered, people born out of state can have a birth record on file with the state)It does not say that the document provided by the campaign is authentic.

My Mom, my Dad, and myself are the only people to ever actually hold my BC.. does that make it unauthentic? Does that make anyone doubt my citizenship?I'm not even sure my birth was documented in the local paper, and I certainly didn't have a current governor as a witness. With all this against me I'm starting to doubt myself!
I don't doubt his or your citizenship either.But, if you were required to prove it, you would hand over the document upon request, not a URL.

My Mom, my Dad, and myself are the only people to ever actually hold my BC.. does that make it unauthentic? Does that make anyone doubt my citizenship?I'm not even sure my birth was documented in the local paper, and I certainly didn't have a current governor as a witness. With all this against me I'm starting to doubt myself!
I don't doubt his or your citizenship either.But, if you were required to prove it, you would hand over the document upon request, not a URL.
Absolutley not.As I've said before... when people act like fools I tend to egg 'em on. The perception you guys have that somehow Obama (not you) is the one coming off looking bad here is ... :confused: . Obama is loving this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link you provide is a claim that they have it on file. (as has been covered, people born out of state can have a birth record on file with the state)It does not say that the document provided by the campaign is authentic.
And when I provide this reference...
On June 13, 2008, Obama's campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won't go away: He's Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.
...you'll need?

On June 13, 2008, Obama's campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won't go away: He's Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

...you'll need?
Sounded good until I got to this part from your link
The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

...you'll need?
The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."
Right.

...you'll need?

Right.
A couple of things from that piece

Why would you go to all of that trouble and research and then email your copy of the BC to Hawaii? Why not just mail it? Also, minor point, but why would the campiagn send the BC to her? Why couldn't they just have Hawaii release a copy to her?

Trump sending his own team of invesigators to Hawaii to find the elusive birth certificate.http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/
Trump wants in the worse way to go up to Obama and say "you're fired".

I actually think The Donald could end up doing very well as a presidential candidate, at least in the Republican primaries. He's self-confident and generally likable, he's intelligent compared to some other prominent potential candidates, and his goofier views are shared by a large segment of the population, so they may help him as much as they hurt him.

I actually think The Donald could end up doing very well as a presidential candidate, at least in the Republican primaries. He's self-confident and generally likable, he's intelligent compared to some other prominent potential candidates, and his goofier views are shared by a large segment of the population, so they may help him as much as they hurt him.
I think he could steamroll the current field. They don't want him in this.

And he's good as any for a sacrificial lamb to throw against the Democrats next year. If the economy keeps improving, Obama's going to win. Every indicator is that the economy is going to improve.Sitting presidents just don't lose in a good economy.

Question for the "Birthers" around here. Who is behind Obama becoming president? Is he like a Manchurian Candidate? How could someone scrub clean their entire history and not leave a single trace of evidence that supports your claim other than "show us the birth certificate?"

Or did he retroactively erase his past once he decided he wanted to be president? If so, HOW did he do this without leaving any evidence? How come they can't find any evidence to substantiate these claims out of the millions of dollars spent by Republicans and Tea Partiers?

Question for the "Birthers" around here. Who is behind Obama becoming president? Is he like a Manchurian Candidate? How could someone scrub clean their entire history and not leave a single trace of evidence that supports your claim other than "show us the birth certificate?"Or did he retroactively erase his past once he decided he wanted to be president? If so, HOW did he do this without leaving any evidence? How come they can't find any evidence to substantiate these claims out of the millions of dollars spent by Republicans and Tea Partiers?
Soros.

Question for the "Birthers" around here. Who is behind Obama becoming president? Is he like a Manchurian Candidate? How could someone scrub clean their entire history and not leave a single trace of evidence that supports your claim other than "show us the birth certificate?"Or did he retroactively erase his past once he decided he wanted to be president? If so, HOW did he do this without leaving any evidence? How come they can't find any evidence to substantiate these claims out of the millions of dollars spent by Republicans and Tea Partiers?
Satan

Soros.
I'd love to be able to tell without asking.. but I can't.Is this a serious response?

Soros.
So how did Soros find this baby Obama and scrub his past so NO ONE could find out that he was not born here?

Soros.
I'd love to be able to tell without asking.. but I can't.Is this a serious response?
In his mind, yes.On the board, it's shtick.

Soros.
I'm still stuffed from lunch. Not really into this right now. Maybe later.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:

The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:

It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:

I’m not saying anything. I’m saying--

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:

I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come-- forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:

Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:

Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious--
Read more: http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/06/trump%e2%80%99s-hawaii-investigation/#ixzz1IrjWuXu4

Soros.
I'm still stuffed from lunch. Not really into this right now. Maybe later.
The thread will be here when you are ready..

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Do you think given all the issues that this country is facing that this is something that resonates with the public? That they care about this?

DONALD TRUMP:

The Constitution of the United States…great document. And you agree with it?

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Yeah, sure.

DONALD TRUMP:

It says you have to be born in this country. Essential. Have to be born in this country, okay? If he wasn’t born in this country, he has conned the whole world.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

But you’re saying it’s a con. That’s what you’re saying.

DONALD TRUMP:

I’m not saying anything. I’m saying--

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

Sure you are.

DONALD TRUMP:

I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It’s very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn’t know which hospital he was born in? How come-- forget about birth certificates. Let’s say there’s no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the…in the hospital itself, there’s no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn’t say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here’s your room bill. You know, all the

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

You’ve been privy to all of this to know this?

DONALD TRUMP:

Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:

You have people now out there searching-- I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:

Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious--
Read more: http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/06/trump%e2%80%99s-hawaii-investigation/#ixzz1IrjWuXu4
I bet Trump get's a 1 hour special where he claims he is going to show the world evidence that, without a doubt, proves Obama was not born here. It'll be a cheesy photograph of an African baby with a badly photoshopped Kenyan birth certificate next to it. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread