What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

urbanhack / saintfool - BUDDY SYSTEM THREAD (2 Viewers)

PSA for saintfool:

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09...e.html#comments

Cabbies seek fare hike, vomit fee

September 24, 2009 12:20 PM | No Comments

Chicago cab drivers today asked a City Council committee to raise their overall rates by about 20 percent.

In addition to asking for another 50 cents just to start the ride and another 30 cents per mile, drivers want a $1.50 "credit card convenience fee," $1 for each dispatch telephone call and a $50 penalty for cleaning up a passenger's vomit.

PSA for saintfool:

Chicago cab drivers today asked a City Council committee to raise their overall rates by about 20 percent.

In addition to asking for another 50 cents just to start the ride and another 30 cents per mile, drivers want a $1.50 "credit card convenience fee," $1 for each dispatch telephone call and a $50 penalty for cleaning up a passenger's vomit.
Somebody explain this to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA for saintfool:

I'm guessing a $1 service charge when you call to order a cab.

;) guy might never be able to use public transport again
i paid the guy about $50. it was $50 for returning my phone though. i did not pay him to clean up my vomit. i would have been fine that night - years ago at this point - if i hadn't had a shot or two after drinking many, many beers. rood in the taxi with me threw me off my game. i was prepared to barf outside of hack's place before i hopped in a cab, like any courteous drunk would, but i was trying to keep it together in rood's company.

PSA for saintfool:

I'm guessing a $1 service charge when you call to order a cab.
That's how I was interpreting it, too. Are restaurants going to start charging for me to call in and order their effing food, too?"Hi, I'd like to place an order for carry out."

"That'll be $5."

"But I didn't order anything yet."

"No sir, but YOU called US. $5 please."

RIP :wub: :lmao:

In the event that a FBG (a la Smoo) should go missing you can check with his buddy. :confetti:

FBG Buddies

1. Nigel Tufnel / Bob Sacamano

2. Bluestaples / Nigel Tufnel or mr. furley

3. mr. furley / saintfool

4. Otis / Invisigirl (w/ a GM handcuff)
bump :wub:

Foosball God/iamsmilin

Foosball God/Sofaking

Either of those people should be able to tell you if I unexpectedly expire.

update...

furley is alive and well. fascists at the office have blocked FBGs. he is throwing his lot in with futbalguys, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't furley basically represent 40% of the page views here? Seem as though JB or Dodds would make a phone call or something.

Users who are viewing this thread