What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (4 Viewers)

So, first time I've ever walked into a chat room and here's what happened.

Welcome! You have entered [The Pub] at 11:08 pm

[The Pub]: BEER BRONG has entered at 11:08 pm

[The Pub]: wingnut has left at 11:08 pm

[The Pub]: Duckboy has left at 11:08 pm

:popcorn: :rant: :lmao:

So, first time I've ever walked into a chat room and here's what happened.Welcome! You have entered [The Pub] at 11:08 pm[The Pub]: BEER BRONG has entered at 11:08 pm[The Pub]: wingnut has left at 11:08 pm[The Pub]: Duckboy has left at 11:08 pm:popcorn: :rant: :lmao:
It's a glitch in the program. Shows people as "there" until someone enters.

Tonight's beer (courtesy beermonthclub.com) while grilling hamburgers....Wild Goose Oatmeal StoutThis beer is a deep brown color with a tan head. Yes, it's actually brewed with oats, and if ya put the 'ol schnoz in yer glass, them oats will be quite obvious. Of all the oatmeal stouts we've tried, this beer's "oat notes" are the most prominent, really poking through the roasty chocolate and coffee influences. The grains smell fresh, like fresh wert (the pre-fermented sweet liquid that eventually becomes beer) and the roasted barley is very prominent. The flavor manages to bring a lot along for the ride, with coffee, roasty, chocolate and caramel notes, without hitting you over the head with them all. This beer finishes mildly bitter with a lingering roasty character: a solid brew. Let it warm up to experience the smooth, warming finish. Try it with chocolate-covered pretzels or better yet, chocolate fondue.Serving Temperature: 60° FInt'l Bittering Units: 32.0Alcohol by Volume: 5.91%Suggested Glassware: Pint Glass, or MugMalts: Caramel, Chocolate, Black, Roasted Barley, Munich, Oats, 2-Row Pale Hops: Warrior, East Kent Goldings
Didn't save me any, did ya? :shrug:Where you watching THE game this weekend?

Well it looks like a few good people to pull into BeerSpot. Some good beer listed by guys I don't know here... been a long time since I saw this thread it seems.

Capital Brewery Octoberfest

Local brew so I get it a lot this time of year. I've had better Marzen, but it always hits the spot.

7 Samual Adams Octoberfest beer

2 small glass cups of grap Arbor Mist (cheap wine)

3 shots of vodka

1 Bud Light

erjnhiourekejgtuinefggjkndfkjioudfjr

Users who are viewing this thread