What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This makes my junk tingle. And not in the good way. (1 Viewer)

If you look at where his feet land, he's barely clearing the jump. I just watched it again and the muscles in my calves tighten up and shake each time he jumps.

Surely for every parkour video of success there has to be a few that never get released because they die, no?

I mean If I'm the dude who has to clean that guy off the street after he splats, i'm pissed he even pulled that crap.

He's probably not even getting paid, what's the use?

Surely for every parkour video of success there has to be a few that never get released because they die, no?

I mean If I'm the dude who has to clean that guy off the street after he splats, i'm pissed he even pulled that crap.

As much as I want to think some don't make it, I'd think we'd hear about those. If some dude died trying to do something stupid like this, I'd think it would make the news. I may be wrong here. I honestly don't know.

As much as I want to think some don't make it, I'd think we'd hear about those. If some dude died trying to do something stupid like this, I'd think it would make the news. I may be wrong here. I honestly don't know.
I've seen parkour gone bad videos- but they're jumping around neighborhoods... not the top of skyscrapers.

it is wierd that i want to find that guy and punch him for trying to hurt himself like that brohans

After the first video, this one isn't as scary, but it's freaking awesome. Around the 9 minute mark, I'm surprised they let them get that close to the building.

Thanks, TIS. My junk retreated up into me and I now seem to have an innie-enis.

If this lasts for more than four hours, you are a dead man. Just letting ya know.

It happens.

I don't even like looking at these things. I'm not really afraid of heights, but I watch these and I feel nauseous. :X

Something about no safety restraints and edges...

I looked for this video to post it when I saw it on the news a few weeks ago...absolutely insane and it makes me queasy and I feel like Im gonna have a panic attack when I watch it. My personal hell is being placed on a tiny ledge of a tall building like that, but with nowhere to jump (not that Id try it anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread