What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Mr. Pickles a real person? (1 Viewer)

Is Mr. Pickles a real person?

• Yes

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • No, he is the internet

Votes: 38 52.8%

• Total voters

Joe T

Footballguy
This is at least a top 10 mystery of the FFA and needs to be settled here. Please vote.

He's the woman in the red dress; the cat that you see twice, almost making a moment in time feel like deja-vu.

I thought it was common knowledge Mr Pickles IS the internet.

"He" can be often seen over on chessguys.com posting under the username Deep_Blue.

I've posted as Mr. Pickles before. I assumed most of us have. I stopped when the other guys with the alias were getting too snarky.

I still want to know if this is our Mr. Pickles!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB126014168569179245

One FlyerTalker, identified by his online moniker, Mr. Pickles, claims to have bought $800,000 in coins. He posted pictures of the loot on FlyerTalk. He says his largest single deposit was $70,000 in $1 coins. He used several banks and numerous credit cards. He earned enough miles to put him over two million total at AMR Corp.'s American Airlines, giving him lifetime platinum-elite status -- early availability of upgrades for life and other perks on American and its partners around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still want to know if this is our Mr. Pickles!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB126014168569179245

One FlyerTalker, identified by his online moniker, Mr. Pickles, claims to have bought $800,000 in coins. He posted pictures of the loot on FlyerTalk. He says his largest single deposit was $70,000 in $1 coins. He used several banks and numerous credit cards. He earned enough miles to put him over two million total at AMR Corp.'s American Airlines, giving him lifetime platinum-elite status -- early availability of upgrades for life and other perks on American and its partners around the world.
:lmao:

Also, I strongly believe he share's his RL name with someone who's a very senior FBG employee.

Based on geography a Frosty, TRE, Pickles corn hole should be easy. Yet he's never available.

VERDICT: Fake.

Note: Also we rarely invite him because TRE is mean.

shuke said:
Otis said:
This is at least a top 10 mystery of the FFA and needs to be settled here. Please vote.
You've golfed, boated, played cornole, bowled, attended a strip club, and ate cheese curds with him.

:confused:
I don't believe you OR pickles exists.
I've met like 100 people from this board.
OH BULL####
Check the blog.
Yours or mine?

Users who are viewing this thread