What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should USC's QB Caleb Williams Sit Out Rest Of Season? - FFA version (1 Viewer)

Should USC's QB Caleb Williams Sit Out Rest Of Season?

• Total voters
It's so weird that basically any other career in the world is viewed differently than a sports career. You better give your life and body for your teammates in meaningless games. How dare you think about your family, or God forbid how dare you ever think about your own future if you play sports. Shame on you.
I think this is largely because most of us have never experienced sport at the professional level and our approach to the game as a player or fan was never from a career earnings mindset. Its difficult for people to relate to that perspective.

I think this is largely because most of us have never experienced sport at the professional level and our approach to the game as a player or fan was never from a career earnings mindset. Its difficult for people to relate to that perspective.

all of this

The armchair QB opinions up in here are quite the thing. Have no idea what it's like to be hit by an NFL linebacker or defensive end...most of the guys in here wouldn't make my high school team, but they are the first to say "he should be playing" or "money shouldn't matter."

Users who are viewing this thread