What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should USC's QB Caleb Williams Sit Out Rest Of Season? - FFA version (2 Viewers)

Should USC's QB Caleb Williams Sit Out Rest Of Season?

• Total voters
Sitting now drops him out of the #1 overall pick in my opinion. He's "underperformed" against strong defenses/tough teams and if he stops now he'll have quit on his team which isn't a good look. I'd like to see what he does against the 3 remaining top 25 teams/D's. He needs good performances vs those teams to quiet the doubters.

snip from an SI article: Williams has looked downright human when forced to win consistently from the pocket with quick progressions.

ETA: in case anyone is wondering if #1 vs #3 (or whatever) makes a difference (numbers per Sportrac):

• No. 1: $41.2 million
  • No. 2: $39.4 million
  • No. 3: $38.2 million
  • No. 4: $36.9 million
  • No. 5: $34.5 million
  • No. 6: $30.4 million
  • No. 7: $27.02 million
  • No. 8: $23.7 million
  • No. 9: $23.5 million
  • No. 10: $22.6 million
Not only did he underperform, he will go to a NFL team that will probably have OL issues. Really hoping he doesn’t go to Chicago.

This is the dumbest sports related question I've seen in a while.
Unfortunately this scenario will happen soon. Really little difference between now and a month from now. if players started sitting out early, would they have to return some NIL money, since they are not fulfilling their end of the deal?

What I think will be interesting is if we get to a spot where Williams tells a half dozen teams he won't play for them and dictates his landing spot. Thinking John Elway / Eli Manning x 10. We'll see.
He’s already made it known he only wants to play for 5 teams and that’s it.

Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Giants and 49ers

I wonder about the accuracy of those reports. And about the reports he wants ownership in the team. Obviously, that won't happen. He will be able to dictate where he goes to some degree as we've seen in the past with Elway and Manning. How much remains to be seen. The NIL money he could earn gives him more leverage for sure.

Dumb because the answer is obviously yes, or dumb because the answer is obviously no?

Just curious because people in this forum seem to be split on this question, and I think you should say out loud which posters you think are dumb.

Dumb because the answer is obviously yes, or dumb because the answer is obviously no?

Just curious because people in this forum seem to be split on this question, and I think you should say out loud which posters you think are dumb.

Please don't do that and call others dumb. But you're welcome to explain your position on it @N Zone and why you think what you think.

I used to be a OMG how can you skip a bowl game....... now meh. The season is over and the Food City Quakerstate Gator Bowl sponsored by John Deere Tractors doesn't move the needle.

Playing for a National Championship I'm 50/50 now how I feel

I think we're headed there. You'll see top players quit well before they get to the National Championship.

I don't know what Williams will do here, but my expectation is it will become the norm for a college player to quit as soon as they're out of the Heisman / playoff race. For exactly the reasons Acho is saying. We've already accepted it for non playoff bowl games. The bar will continue to lower.
I know this is something that would never happen but it would be very interesting to see empty stadiums and record low TV ratings for teams that are “out of the playoff race”. I mean if the games aren’t important enough for the athletes- why would it be important for the fans?

And I’m not saying that in the angry old man way - I’ve accepted the game has changed but with things like this and major realignment they have to be careful not to kill the golden goose.
I think people like us are too quick to write off legitimate complains under the "angry old man" trope. For full disclosure, I don't watch much college football. Not because I don't like it, but just because I spend all afternoon on football each Sunday, and two days in a row for a whole season is a bit much. If the NFL didn't exist, I would be all over this. But I'll openly admit that the "business side" of the NFL has caused me to loosen up on my fandom a bit. If the league is going to parcel out a game here and a game there on every streaming service under the sun to maximize broadcast revenue, and if they're going to make teams play games overseas and on very tight turnarounds (TNF) for business reasons, and if they're going to embrace gambling while sticking with part-time officials, I am also entitled to make a business decision about how I spend my time and entertainment dollars. This works both ways.

"They're making the QB wear a skirt" is an angry old man complaint. "They're making it less about the fan experience and more about wringing every dollar out of every fan" isn't.

It's like video games. Sure, I could play the latest AAA release with astroturfed reviews, microtransactions, loot-boxes, pay-to-win items in the store, and a host of launch-day bugs that won't get fixed for a month. Or I could play games like Elden Ring or Baldurs Gate that give me a fully fleshed-out, complete game on Day One with no added BS. I understand with the former games exist, but I don't have to play them. Same with sports.

I thought he was going to threaten to stay in school if he didn't like the team that was drafting #1? Now he's going to sit out the remainder of the college season too?

What I think will be interesting is if we get to a spot where Williams tells a half dozen teams he won't play for them and dictates his landing spot. Thinking John Elway / Eli Manning x 10. We'll see.
He’s already made it known he only wants to play for 5 teams and that’s it.

Cowboys, Raiders, Vikings, Giants and 49ers

I wonder about the accuracy of those reports. And about the reports he wants ownership in the team. Obviously, that won't happen. He will be able to dictate where he goes to some degree as we've seen in the past with Elway and Manning. How much remains to be seen. The NIL money he could earn gives him more leverage for sure.
Being a FA in 4-5 years is worth far more than sitting out a year and living off of NIL money.

He has 3 big games in a row after this week(ore, Wash, UCLA). We’ll see how he responds.

I thought he was going to threaten to stay in school if he didn't like the team that was drafting #1? Now he's going to sit out the remainder of the college season too?

He didn't say or threaten that (his dad mentioned the possibility in an interview) and has refused to answer questions on the topic. As mentioned upthread, I think a lot of things are being attributed to him by virtue of people speculating on what he may or may not do.

I think people like us are too quick to write off legitimate complains under the "angry old man" trope. For full disclosure, I don't watch much college football. Not because I don't like it, but just because I spend all afternoon on football each Sunday, and two days in a row for a whole season is a bit much. If the NFL didn't exist, I would be all over this. But I'll openly admit that the "business side" of the NFL has caused me to loosen up on my fandom a bit. If the league is going to parcel out a game here and a game there on every streaming service under the sun to maximize broadcast revenue, and if they're going to make teams play games overseas and on very tight turnarounds (TNF) for business reasons, and if they're going to embrace gambling while sticking with part-time officials, I am also entitled to make a business decision about how I spend my time and entertainment dollars. This works both ways.

"They're making the QB wear a skirt" is an angry old man complaint. "They're making it less about the fan experience and more about wringing every dollar out of every fan" isn't.

It's like video games. Sure, I could play the latest AAA release with astroturfed reviews, microtransactions, loot-boxes, pay-to-win items in the store, and a host of launch-day bugs that won't get fixed for a month. Or I could play games like Elden Ring or Baldurs Gate that give me a fully fleshed-out, complete game on Day One with no added BS. I understand with the former games exist, but I don't have to play them. Same with sports.

This is a good point.

It's a common criticism to play the "they're just angry old men" card whenever there's resistance to change.

And the people lobbying for change are often smug and arrogant about their position that the old heads can't see because they're too stuck in the mud.

The reality is businesses have to please their customers as well as they can. And sometimes the customers like things the way they are.

We see this at Footballguys. The Draft Dominator Classic is our oldest tool. It's "weird" in you have to download the program and it runs on your computer instead of doing everything online. (You old folks know that was NOT weird 20 years ago when the tool was introduced). It's a little clunky and has quirks. And there's a segment of our audience (mostly older folks) that love it.

So we keep it around.

Efficiency experts would say I'm wrong for that. That it's "confusing" and causes too much extra work. Maybe. I know our customers like it. That doesn't make them "angry old men". It makes them paying customers that like a thing we offer. :shrug:

Granted, some businesses (like College Football) don't have the luxury of offering the old and new thing. But I do think we can be too quick on the "Angry Old Men" swipe.

Unfortunately this scenario will happen soon. Really little difference between now and a month from now. if players started sitting out early, would they have to return some NIL money, since they are not fulfilling their end of the deal?
I quoted someone else on this upstream.

My understanding--and I'm far from an expert--but I've always understood it to be that NIL can't be pay to commit or play for a given school. While schools are buying players in 2023--the NCAA doesn't want them to put it in writing.

That being said, I would think there's a termination clause for independent businesses and such. The collectives--I would question if asking a guy to return money upon leaving would trigger the NCAA to investigate.

He didn't say or threaten that (his dad mentioned the possibility in an interview) and has refused to answer questions on the topic. As mentioned upthread, I think a lot of things are being attributed to him by virtue of people speculating on what he may or may not do.

Yes. And for the "he should sit out the rest of this season" question, I haven't heard him say anything at all about that. This was people like Acho saying he should as I shared in the OP. And I think it makes for an interesting discussion about where the line is drawn. Clearly, we're already at the place where players quit before the non playoff bowl games. The question is if that line will be moved further. I personally think it will.

Yes. And for the "he should sit out the rest of this season" question, I haven't heard him say anything at all about that. This was people like Acho saying he should as I shared in the OP. And I think it makes for an interesting discussion about where the line is drawn. Clearly, we're already at the place where players quit before the non playoff bowl games. The question is if that line will be moved further. I personally think it will.

Yes, you were very careful to attribute the topic to the person who raised it and not to Caleb himself. But these types of inquiries, even when properly attributed, often take on a life of their own as they travel across the Internet and the narrative is now that Caleb is quitting mid-season, Caleb is returning to USC if he doesn’t like the team picking first, and Caleb is demanding partial ownership of the NFL franchise that drafts him. But I agree this is a great topic for discussion and I’m glad you raised it.

Yes, you were very careful to attribute the topic to the person who raised it and not to Caleb himself. But these types of inquiries, even when properly attributed, often take on a life of their own as they travel across the Internet and the narrative is now that Caleb is quitting mid-season, Caleb is returning to USC if he doesn’t like the team picking first, and Caleb is demanding partial ownership of the NFL franchise that drafts him. But I agree this is a great topic for discussion and I’m glad you raised it.
I read something the other day that prohibits active players from owning a stake in a team.

I read something the other day that prohibits active players from owning a stake in a team.

Correct. He will have no ownership in the team.

At this point his stock can`t go up, only down.

I think that was true a month ago when he was Heisman front runner. He's still the obvious #1 I think. But he's closer to the rest of the pack than he was a month ago. Huge games from him against Washington, Oregon and UCLA could raise his stock.

Voted Strongly Disagree. This is what insurance is for. Pony up for some $100 million catastrophic plan (USC should pay for it but won’t) and play ball. If he doesn’t have the kind of cheddar to cover that premium, then hedge it against future earnings.

Voted Strongly Disagree. This is what insurance is for. Pony up for some $100 million catastrophic plan (USC should pay for it but won’t) and play ball. If he doesn’t have the kind of cheddar to cover that premium, then hedge it against future earnings.

I may be wrong, but I think even the biggest policies like this from Lloyds of London and the like cap at around 5 million.

I may be wrong, but I think even the biggest policies like this from Lloyds of London and the like cap at around 5 million.
J Lo’s assets are insured for $28 million and Angelina Jolie’s lips have $30 million in protection. Seems plausible.

First, I get it if he wants to skip the season. Because he's in line to make A LOT of money. And if he doesn't want to risk it, I'm certainly in no position to criticize him for that.

Having said that, I think, as a society, we sometimes focus too much on the end result and don't enjoy the ride enough. Playing football is fun. In and of itself. And I assume it's even more fun when you are playing with your college buddies in front of 100,000 screaming fans. That's not something he will be able to truly replicate in the NFL - where it's a job.

So if he can, I think he should play the last few games and enjoy the ride.

I don't really follow college football but I keep hearing people talk about how different NFL teams should "tank for Caleb". Is he that good? In terms of top QBs entering the NFL draft over the past 20 years or so, where would he rank?

And I saw something about him and his team possibly wanting some team ownership % as part of his overall compensation. Good luck with that (it's not even allowed).
I don’t think I saw a response to my question on how good this guy really is compared to previous QBs entering the draft. Is he like Joe Burrow level? (when entering the draft)

Please don't do that and call others dumb. But you're welcome to explain your position on it @N Zone and why you think what you think.
I didn't call any posters dumb. I can't believe the question is being asked because he should obviously play in my opinion. There was a public outcry that Zion should stop playing during his final college season at Duke. When a player is healthy they should play; every game matters. What if everyone quit because they had a poor chance at making the final 4 of the playoffs or were already eliminated. They chose to play football, so play. I'm sure Caleb will play. Otherwise, what kind of character does he have to his school, state, fellow teammates and coaches? And he does himself a disservice missing out on the ultimate college sports experience with his team.

Last edited:
Sitting now drops him out of the #1 overall pick in my opinion. He's "underperformed" against strong defenses/tough teams and if he stops now he'll have quit on his team which isn't a good look. I'd like to see what he does against the 3 remaining top 25 teams/D's. He needs good performances vs those teams to quiet the doubters.

snip from an SI article: Williams has looked downright human when forced to win consistently from the pocket with quick progressions.

ETA: in case anyone is wondering if #1 vs #3 (or whatever) makes a difference (numbers per Sportrac):

• No. 1: $41.2 million
  • No. 2: $39.4 million
  • No. 3: $38.2 million
  • No. 4: $36.9 million
  • No. 5: $34.5 million
  • No. 6: $30.4 million
  • No. 7: $27.02 million
  • No. 8: $23.7 million
  • No. 9: $23.5 million
  • No. 10: $22.6 million
Not only did he underperform, he will go to a NFL team that will probably have OL issues. Really hoping he doesn’t go to Chicago.
Sssshhhhhh.

I'm a Drake Maye fan really hoping he doesn't catch the Chicago hot potato.

I don't really follow college football but I keep hearing people talk about how different NFL teams should "tank for Caleb". Is he that good? In terms of top QBs entering the NFL draft over the past 20 years or so, where would he rank?

And I saw something about him and his team possibly wanting some team ownership % as part of his overall compensation. Good luck with that (it's not even allowed).
I don’t think I saw a response to my question on how good this guy really is compared to previous QBs entering the draft. Is he like Joe Burrow level? (when entering the draft)

I am not big on comparisons because you never know how a college kid is going to translate to the pros but.....he's the closest thing the college game has produced to Pat Mahomes and that's why pro teams are drooling. I say that not just because of his ability to move and improvise but because of the different arm angles he'll employ effortlessly and plus plus arm strength.

Burrow needed his final year to elevate his draft status. He was pedestrian his first year at LSU as a starter. He had to go out and prove himself and buy did he. Caleb was everybody's 1.01 for the 2024 draft long before this season began. And he's still there - don't buy the noise that Drake Maye is overtaking him. That guy completed 50% of his passes in back to back games and lost to sorry, pathetic Virginia.

So the comp is Mahomes and that's why NFL teams are excited at the prospect of drafting him. IMO.

It seems to me he’s going to sign a standard rookie contract for 4 years with a 5th year option regardless of what happens this fall. As I understand it, the contract writes itself - there’s no negotiation. He’s not going to get equity in a NFL franchise or stay in school for NIL money. I guess there is a small risk of a career injury but that seems extremely unlikely and can be insured if it’s about the money. I assume he loves playing football and wants to play, so would say he should keep playing if that’s what he want to do.
The bold is what should occur.

I voted "on the fence" because I don't know whether he's insured himself against injury.

Sorry, but if he isn't competitive enough to wanna be out there with his team=mates fighting to win games, he isn't worth that higher pick slot anyway (at least to me).

I absolutely understand sitting out a minor bowl game or a single game with little to play for and a sore knee...but sit several games to protect a draft slot? Nope, wouldn't want him
An NFL team paid a massive amount in trade capital and salary for a QB accused of ~20 sexual assaults that could have been indicted. So, I think 32 NFL GMs would disagree with you.

This idea of Williams sitting out another year if he doesn't like the team with the #1 pick and can't force a trade seems implausible to me.

If he is drafted #1 in 2024, OverThe Cap estimates he will get a 4 year, ~$45M contract with a ~$30M signing bonus. That also means 2024 would be his first season toward free agency or (best case) a massive contract extension ($250M+) after his 3rd season, unless he busts. Is he betting on himself? I assume yes, so he isn't recognizing that he could bust, he is expecting the big contract.

Now consider that the team with the #1 pick in 2024 could theoretically have the #1 pick in 2025. Or a similarly undesirable team could have the #1 pick in 2025. Wouldn't that make it best to go ahead and enter the 2024 draft?

Considering all of that, it makes no sense to stay in school another year unless NIL is paying $15M+/year. Is that really true for a guy like Williams?

In a way colleges are getting the shaft with athletes leaving early to go pro. They put up the scholarships and support for the athletes. Yes, they make lots of money off of them, especially thru tv rights,bowl games etc... I realize in this case it's just not risking injury until the draft, but it's up to him but I would prefer to see him play and support his teammates.
Zero sympathy for the universities. They make millions off of the kids' images and likeness. They turned the game into a business so I have no qualms with a college player simply doing the same.

This idea of Williams sitting out another year if he doesn't like the team with the #1 pick and can't force a trade seems implausible to me.

If he is drafted #1 in 2024, OverThe Cap estimates he will get a 4 year, ~$45M contract with a ~$30M signing bonus. That also means 2024 would be his first season toward free agency or (best case) a massive contract extension ($250M+) after his 3rd season, unless he busts. Is he betting on himself? I assume yes, so he isn't recognizing that he could bust, he is expecting the big contract.

Now consider that the team with the #1 pick in 2024 could theoretically have the #1 pick in 2025. Or a similarly undesirable team could have the #1 pick in 2025. Wouldn't that make it best to go ahead and enter the 2024 draft?

Considering all of that, it makes no sense to stay in school another year unless NIL is paying $15M+/year. Is that really true for a guy like Williams?
According to this source he is making an estimated $3.2 M from NIL deals

According to this source he is making an estimated $3.2 M from NIL deals

I figured it wasn't enough to truly stay in college. So IMO that is a false narrative. I suppose that could make it more viable for him to decide to start sitting out at any time.

I hope he doesn't, at least for the regular season (as others have said, more understandable to sit out a non-playoff bowl game). I want to believe that players like Williams value competing and being out there fighting with their teammates. As others have said, it would seemingly take really rare injury to truly affect his future earnings significantly, and there is possibly insurance for that.

As an old guy now, I look back and recognize that we aren't promised anything in life, and my advice to anyone is to live life to its fullest in the moment. For someone like Williams, assuming he enjoys playing, to me that means relishing every moment playing college football before worrying about the NFL.

With a 9 figure career in the balance, you are GD right I'll quit on my teammates in my last year of college ball. I'll quit on your teammates. I'll get an every level job at your company, and I'll leave without giving two weeks.

Anyone remember who sat out bowl games? Has it EVER come up again in their career? Did anyone EVER mention it again?

With a 9 figure career in the balance, you are GD right I'll quit on my teammates in my last year of college ball. I'll quit on your teammates. I'll get an every level job at your company, and I'll leave without giving two weeks.

Anyone remember who sat out bowl games? Has it EVER come up again in their career? Did anyone EVER mention it again?

You do you, man.

You do you, man.
I think I'd rather take care of my family than risk all that to play some truly meaningless games for my teammates, 65 of which I probably will never talk to again.
Sometimes prudent life decisions seem like bad morals I guess.

Sorry, but if he isn't competitive enough to wanna be out there with his team=mates fighting to win games, he isn't worth that higher pick slot anyway (at least to me).

I absolutely understand sitting out a minor bowl game or a single game with little to play for and a sore knee...but sit several games to protect a draft slot? Nope, wouldn't want him
An NFL team paid a massive amount in trade capital and salary for a QB accused of ~20 sexual assaults that could have been indicted. So, I think 32 NFL GMs would disagree with you.
How's that decision working out?

Easier to make the moral choice when you won't be getting any of the money, ever notice that?

Hey, here's a running list of the players who sat out games last year to prep for the draft or the transfer portal:

Terrible. I didn't realize Joey Porter Jr. Bijan Robinson, Drew Sanders, Christian Gonzalez, Deonte Banks,
Michael Mayer, and about 200 other guys don't care about their teammates.

Sad.

Easier to make the moral choice when you won't be getting any of the money, ever notice that?

Hey, here's a running list of the players who sat out games last year to prep for the draft or the transfer portal:

Terrible. I didn't realize Joey Porter Jr. Bijan Robinson, Drew Sanders, Christian Gonzalez, Deonte Banks,

Sad.
Even though many of those teammates supported their decision and said they'd do the same if in that situation.

It's so weird that basically any other career in the world is viewed differently than a sports career. You better give your life and body for your teammates in meaningless games. How dare you think about your family, or God forbid how dare you ever think about your own future if you play sports. Shame on you.

How's that decision working out?
Not well, but that's also not really the point.

Sad.
Even though many of those teammates supported their decision and said they'd do the same if in that situation.

It's so weird that basically any other career in the world is viewed differently than a sports career. You better give your life and body for your teammates in meaningless games. How dare you think about your family, or God forbid how dare you ever think about your own future if you play sports. Shame on you.
Not letting down my teammates is a pretty big part of my job, actually. If we decide that we're going to do something, and one member of our team says "I'm not going to do that," it is a very big deal and everyone understands that the person putting his or her foot down is raising the stakes by putting their job in jeopardy. (There's a time and place for this sort of thing of course -- not saying its always wrong, unjustified, or unwise).

Sad.

Not letting down my teammates is a pretty big part of my job, actually. If we decide that we're going to do something, and one member of our team says "I'm not going to do that," it is a very big deal and everyone understands that the person putting his or her foot down is raising the stakes by putting their job in jeopardy. (There's a time and place for this sort of thing of course -- not saying its always wrong, unjustified, or unwise).
Not exactly the same considering once he stops, they are no longer his teammates.
Kind of like if you left in the middle of a project to take a much better job with a different company, your dream company, that pays a ton more.

Ja‘marr Chase sat out an entire season. He ended up still going #5 overall.
He sat out the Covid year for good reason....

Former LSU wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase, a projected first-round pick in the NFL draft, revealed Thursday he had COVID-19 and had trouble breathing, which led to his decision to opt out of the 2020-21 college football season.

In an interview with NFL Network's Jane Slater, Chase said he needed asthma pumps while dealing with the virus.

"That's what really made me think about my decision the most, 'cause I couldn't breathe as much and I was even using asthma pumps, and I haven't had asthma since I was a kid.

"I'm just trying to look at my health in the long experience and make sure I'm in good health," Chase told Slater.

Set out a bowl game, ok. Setting out the rest of the season is quitting on your team.
Seems weird to think one is ok and the other is quitting on the team. Seems like quite the discrepancy for doing the exact same thing, except doing it a few more times.
I think there is a big difference between sitting out regular season scheduled games and sitting out a bowl game. The bowl game, unless it is for the National Championship, is basically an end of season exhibition game that doesn't impact rankings/standings.

Set out a bowl game, ok. Setting out the rest of the season is quitting on your team.
Seems weird to think one is ok and the other is quitting on the team. Seems like quite the discrepancy for doing the exact same thing, except doing it a few more times.
I think there is a big difference between sitting out regular season scheduled games and sitting out a bowl game. The bowl game, unless it is for the National Championship, is basically an end of season exhibition game that doesn't impact rankings/standings.
If the game you are playing to get to doesn't matter, then why do the games you play to get there matter?

I never could get all that worked up about college football once I figured out the whole thing was about money. That was when I was about nine, and I was hardly precocious in divining that.

You mean you settle this thing by voting on it and the teams play wildly different schedules?

Oh. Oh. Okay.

So it's still about money. As my favorite long-form sports journalist Spencer Hall would say about college football players and payment for services rendered, "Pay them their [gosh darn] money."

Then you might not have this issue. If they really got what they were worth, you might not see as much of this.

"Meaningless game" is a weird concept to me. Growing up I considered my little league games, driveway basketball vs. my brother, the neighborhood RBI Baseball championship, etc. to be super meaningful. A game where each side has 100 players plus a whole staff of paid coaches who spend a week getting ready for it, then 70,000 people show up to watch... I don't see that as meaningless.

If you want to argue that any game that doesn't help determine the national champion is meaningless, that's fine. You can also argue that the national championship is meaningless because everyone's cheating anyway and it's all about money, or even because eventually we're all gonna die and then the sun's gonna explode and eviscerate all the record books.

Ultimately meaning is in the eye of the beholder, and whether Caleb Williams thinks the rest of the season is worth playing is up to him. But if I'm running an NFL franchise, I kinda want to fill my roster with crazy competitive guys that treat every game like it's life and death, so him sitting out would be a factor.

In a way colleges are getting the shaft with athletes leaving early to go pro. They put up the scholarships and support for the athletes. Yes, they make lots of money off of them, especially thru tv rights,bowl games etc... I realize in this case it's just not risking injury until the draft, but it's up to him but I would prefer to see him play and support his teammates.
Zero sympathy for the universities. They make millions off of the kids' images and likeness. They turned the game into a business so I have no qualms with a college player simply doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread