What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Grossman down (1 Viewer)

I don't get everyone talking about how good Orton looked. It was preseason against backups, of course he looked good did you see how wide open those WR's were? Doug Johnson looked like a pro bowl QB as a backup in the preseason for Atlanta when Vick went down, and we all saw how that worked out. If Orton gets in there against starters that are trying, it won't be the same. This sucks for the Bears (who I like), Grossman (I'm a Gator), and my fantasy squad (have Muhsin, Benson, and Chicago D). :thumbdown: all around.

Bears | Not Panicking over Grossman Injury

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:01:37 -0700

R.B. Fallstrom, of the Associated Press, reports the Chicago Bears are not going to panic because of QB Rex Grossman's (ankle) broken ankle. "We're going with the hand that we dealt ourselves," general manager Jerry Angelo said. "We said that going in and we're comfortable with it. If we're contingent on just one player then obviously we didn't build this team to win." As noted earlier, will need surgery and is expected to be sidelined three to four months. "We're not feeling sorry for ourselves," head coach Lovie Smith said. "We're minus one of our players but we have a lot of other players who will step up to the plate."

Bears | Hutchinson the Starter Now

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:31:30 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears QB Chad Hutchinson is the team's new starting quarterback in the wake of QB Rex Grossman's (ankle) ankle injury. Offensive coordinator Ron Turner said there would be no competition between Hutchinson and rookie QB Kyle Orton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread