What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 SSLIV H2H Sign-up (1 Viewer)

The draft order and date will be set today. I will copy ravnfanz on the draft order results so it can be verified. Watch for the details here!

The draft order is set with confirmation to ravnzfan:

1. Pimpin Ain't Easy

2. Millennium Presents Frank Black

3. Valence

4. Family Matters-commish-2005 Champion

5. grouse

6. ShadowMaster

7. Jeff Pasquino in

8. Twilight

9. Chaz

10. Radballs

11. Capt Hook in

12. ravnzfan-co-commish

13. rzrback77

14. Team Legacy

The draft date will be Sunday, 6-25 beginning at 8:00 A.M. E.T. It will be an 8 hour slow draft conducted here at the Mock Forum. A new thread will be started for the draft.

Good luck Gentlemen!

Last edited by a moderator:
The draft order is set with confirmation to ravnzfan:

1. Pimpin Ain't Easy

2. Millennium Presents Frank Black

3. Valence

4. Family Matters-commish-2005 Champion

5. grouse

6. ShadowMaster

7. Jeff Pasquino in

8. Twilight

9. Chaz

10. Radballs

11. Capt Hook in

12. ravnzfan-co-commish

13. rzrback77

14. Team Legacy

The draft date will be Sunday, 6-25 beginning at 8:00 A.M. E.T. It will be an 8 hour slow draft conducted here at the Mock Forum. A new thread will be started for the draft.

Good luck Gentlemen!
Do I have "draft in the middle" tattooed on me or what.....

Hey guys.... hate to be a looser, but I'm out of town Thurs PM until Sunday PM on the Gulf Coast. Any chance we can stick to the original date of Monday?

I'd have mentioned it sooner, but it wasn't an issue until now.

I can try to get a quick list of 6 together by tomorrow, but I'd rather have the next few days to think on it some more. Either way.... let me know.

Hey guys.... hate to be a looser, but I'm out of town Thurs PM until Sunday PM on the Gulf Coast. Any chance we can stick to the original date of Monday?

I can try to get a quick list of 6 together by tomorrow, but I'd rather have the next few days to think on it some more. Either way.... let me know.
Given that you are picking 6th, and we all know who the first three players will be, that's really only a list of three that you need.

Hey guys.... hate to be a looser, but I'm out of town Thurs PM until Sunday PM on the Gulf Coast.  Any chance we can stick to the original date of Monday?

I can try to get a quick list of 6 together by tomorrow, but I'd rather have the next few days to think on it some more.  Either way.... let me know.
Given that you are picking 6th, and we all know who the first three players will be, that's really only a list of three that you need.
...and w/most drafts I've been involved with of late, it'll take 'til Monday to get to 6! :X

No problem. We can start but there won't a clock start until Monday 8:00 AM. That should cover for you and rzrback77 who not back until late Sunday as well.

Hey guys.... hate to be a looser, but I'm out of town Thurs PM until Sunday PM on the Gulf Coast.  Any chance we can stick to the original date of Monday?

I can try to get a quick list of 6 together by tomorrow, but I'd rather have the next few days to think on it some more.  Either way.... let me know.
...and w/most drafts I've been involved with of late, it'll take 'til Monday to get to 6! :X
I think I know one of the drafts you're referring to. It's surprising the first 2 rounds would take soooo long.

THIS will be a very fast draft compared to those and others. :boxing: Draft Nazi reporting for duty

THIS will be a very fast draft compared to those and others. :boxing: Draft Nazi reporting for duty
:thumbup: They don't call you Hook for nothing! :gang1: :gang2:

I thought Razorback was still out too......

I'll check the net from the resort if I can, but to be safe I'll PM my cell to grouse and Jeff. Pimp might also still have it from drafts in the past......

BTW boys - don't wait until the time ticks, just call me as you pick and I'll either shoot on or give it to you via the phone if I'm on the road.

Thanks and looking forward to it again. With the format and the competition, I view this as my toughest league.

Bill

I thought Razorback was still out too......

I'll check the net from the resort if I can, but to be safe I'll PM my cell to grouse and Jeff. Pimp might also still have it from drafts in the past......

BTW boys - don't wait until the time ticks, just call me as you pick and I'll either shoot on or give it to you via the phone if I'm on the road.

Thanks and looking forward to it again. With the format and the competition, I view this as my toughest league.

Bill
And feel free to leave it with me and I can call ya too if ya want.

I will be flying all night on Saturday and driving back to Mississippi on Sunday. Will probably not be able to check in until Sunday night around 8:00 pm.

Thanks for the 13 spot, that was what I was hoping for........ :X

I will be flying all night on Saturday and driving back to Mississippi on Sunday. Will probably not be able to check in until Sunday night around 8:00 pm.

No problem as the clock will be off Sunday anyway. Do you want me to call you?

Since this is a money league (although between friends), please release the schedule and division placement in advance, taking out any unfair advantages after the draft.

Thanks!

Since this is a money league (although between friends), please release the schedule and division placement in advance, taking out any unfair advantages after the draft.

Thanks!
That's Twilight's department so I'll leave that up to him. Not sure he can complete by the draft or not but hopefully he can.Twilight-let me know when you want to complete this. :thumbup:

pm'd twilight.

Thanks Mike!

ps.. well, i tried to send him one, but his mailbox is full.

Sorry for the full mailbox. Fixed soon.

OK, I've got the preliminary 2006 page up. I kept the divisions intact from last year. Jeff and Valence went into Freaks. Hook into Addicts.

Then I hit randomize on last years schedule. It's up, and we are good to go.

Since Pimpin said he wanted LJ, and Valence wanted the last of the big 3, once Frank Black picks we can go right to the 4 spot (Family Matters), right?

Not that I am panicking, but as someone who was in the infamously slow SSLII I am mildly concerned about getting this thing going in a relatively timely fashion.

Not that I am panicking, but as someone who was in the infamously slow SSLII I am mildly concerned about getting this thing going in a relatively timely fashion.
Never fear Chaz - you are with the big boys now

Sorry for the full mailbox. Fixed soon.

OK, I've got the preliminary 2006 page up. I kept the divisions intact from last year. Jeff and Valence went into Freaks. Hook into Addicts.

Then I hit randomize on last years schedule. It's up, and we are good to go.
Awesome Twilight. You're the man!

I will be flying all night on Saturday and driving back to Mississippi on Sunday.  Will probably not be able to check in until Sunday night around 8:00 pm.

No problem as the clock will be off Sunday anyway. Do you want me to call you?
I'm back so no need to call.

Users who are viewing this thread