What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (4 Viewers)

I don't get to see this show on a regular basis, but watched an episode last night where the guys were putting on a play and one of the guys had to pay a troll toll to get in bed with the other guy...I almost peed my pants with laughter.
"You gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get inside this boy's (s)oul."
LMFAO "The rape scene"
"I'm up to here with you guys".
"Can you take a five?"

I don't know what I'm missing here. I'm a big fan of Curb, Arrested Development, etc. and up until recently I've never seen this show. I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and I'm about 6 episodes in and so far I would say I'm not that impressed. Does it get better? They are in season 4 now is it?

I don't know what I'm missing here. I'm a big fan of Curb, Arrested Development, etc. and up until recently I've never seen this show. I bought Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and I'm about 6 episodes in and so far I would say I'm not that impressed. Does it get better? They are in season 4 now is it?
it gets better. most shows start slow, especially comedies. early simpsons and seinfeld were not good.

it gets better. most shows start slow, especially comedies. early simpsons and seinfeld were not good.
the first season of seinfeld was dreadful and im one of the biggest seinfeld fans out there.

I saw the loss of the grill coming but it still killed me when it happened

I saw the piss thing coming but it still killed me when it happened

This cast is just perfect. :lmao:

the first season of seinfeld was dreadful and im one of the biggest seinfeld fans out there.
Personally I think adding Danny Devito was a great move and it has paid in spadesCharlie is my hero.

Ouch. This one didn't really do anything for me. It was weird. Like a big commercial for D and B/Coors Light with a couple of jokes mixed in. I get the over-the-top product placement was meant to be obvious and funny but it just didn't work.

Oh well. You can't be great all the time.

Ouch. This one didn't really do anything for me. It was weird. Like a big commercial for D and B/Coors Light with a couple of jokes mixed in. I get the over-the-top product placement was meant to be obvious and funny but it just didn't work.Oh well. You can't be great all the time.
At least they followed it up with a rerun of "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis". Gets me every time. :blackdot:

Ouch. This one didn't really do anything for me. It was weird. Like a big commercial for D and B/Coors Light with a couple of jokes mixed in. I get the over-the-top product placement was meant to be obvious and funny but it just didn't work.Oh well. You can't be great all the time.
At least they followed it up with a rerun of "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis". Gets me every time. :mellow:
:goodposting: "Get ready to feel it where it hurts.""your ####.":lmao: every time.

IT has been lacking a bit this year but Frank hanging in the bar had me :goodposting:

Sidenote:

I always enjoy recognizing landmarks and places when they film this.

IT has been lacking a bit this year but Frank hanging in the bar had me :(Sidenote:I always enjoy recognizing landmarks and places when they film this.
I almost pissed myself laughing when he cut himself, went into the bathroom and they came in to check on him when they heard a crash and he had tried to hang himself on the light in the bathroom."Frank your neck is too thick to hang yourself"

We did a bunch of those Monster energy drinks and dry humped...it was awful :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The last 10 minutes of that episode was some of the best I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread