What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (3 Viewers)

I'll bet hands down this is the funniest tv set to be around. I'd love to sit in on some of the writers meetings
I actually like recognizing land marks and such. One scene was outside my old office building. Still trying to figure out where the "bar" is located.

I saw 4999 as the views for this, so I had to jump in here

Either this or Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best comedy on TV, and I very well might lean toward IASIP

I have yet to see this weeks episode(s), but Im sure theyre great

WILDCARD BIOTCHES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about y'all, but seeing sweet Dee in costume and acting like a fool this past week made her 10 times hotter for me.

I'll bet hands down this is the funniest tv set to be around. I'd love to sit in on some of the writers meetings
I actually like recognizing land marks and such. One scene was outside my old office building. Still trying to figure out where the "bar" is located.
street sign outside of the bar this week said second street... Olde City? Northern Liberties? Who Cares?

street sign outside of the bar this week said second street... Olde City? Northern Liberties? Who Cares?
nah - I was trying to figure that out myself. Doesn't look like Olde City because it seemed to "open" on the corner there. I don't think though they are that far from center city because they film stuff there.I'm hitting google maps :ptts:

Just watched this show for the first time via Comcast On Demand - the one about cannibalism and then the one with the plot to resell gasoline. I'm hooked alredy! Best new comedy for me since Curb. And yes, I know I'm a little late to the party. :)

Just watched this show for the first time via Comcast On Demand - the one about cannibalism and then the one with the plot to resell gasoline. I'm hooked alredy! Best new comedy for me since Curb. And yes, I know I'm a little late to the party. :lmao:
Go get seasons 1-3 on DVD NOW!!!!!

Best comedic writers on the planet, the actors more than capable of pulling it off. Not sure it's big with the over 40 crowd, but this is as good as comedy gets on TV.

Anybody else think last night's episode sucked?
:goodposting: The car crash scene was ####### gold. Also when Charlie threw the chair out the window was hilarious. Him filling the stick and pindle :goodposting: The European guy lol. The shadow of Dennis's penis slowly inserting into the glory hole saying "Why dont you take care of this monster for me" and then quickly pulling it out. Are you insane?

I love the European guy holding up his fist for a fist bump, and then snake biting him instead. It was so stupid, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Anybody else think last night's episode sucked?
:goodposting: The car crash scene was ####### gold. Also when Charlie threw the chair out the window was hilarious. Him filling the stick and pindle :lmao: The European guy lol. The shadow of Dennis's penis slowly inserting into the glory hole saying "Why dont you take care of this monster for me" and then quickly pulling it out. Are you insane?
I couldn't stop myself when he did that

Loved the first part of "Mac and Charlie Die", didn't think it ended as well as it could have. Nevertheless, I was entertained for an hour...good stuff...

Classic episode last night. The whole scene with them reenacting the incident in the bed had me rolling. I had to rewind it a few times just cuz I was laughing so hard I couldnt hear what they were saying.

Favorite line/scene so far:

"Dennis, your mule is ####. I am no longer turned on by mules."

:thumbup: AAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Dee running into the car head first is a close second.

My son recently played a couple old episodes for us (Controlling the Oil Market ("Wild Card!!)"and Going on Welfare) We're hooked.

This is the funniest show on tv. There last couple weren't as funny as their best work but if that's the worst the show has to offer I'm in love.

Btw, Charlie and the waitress are married in real life.

:goodposting:"Who pooped the bed?" was awwwwwful. Haven't watched tonight's yet, but I'm hoping they'll rebound. I'm worried about this show
this has been a wildly uneven season. somehow i think the writing/planning has been a little off. i am willing to chalk it up to fred savage coming on board as a producer though.
10-15 years ago, I would have laughed my ### off at who pooped the bed. It was still ok, I just think poop humor has passed me by.

This is the funniest show on tv. There last couple weren't as funny as their best work but if that's the worst the show has to offer I'm in love.Btw, Charlie and the waitress are married in real life.
ANd dee and Mac are engaged :unsure:Last night was decent. I think they are better without Devito.

Users who are viewing this thread