What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 2 - San Fran@St.Louis (1 Viewer)

As someone who is tired of seeing the antics of Terrell Owens, I thoroughly enjoyed watching him getting popped like that. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but seeing Owens take a big hit was nice to see for once.
Well said.

Could be a very big mistake for Garcia and Owens to play 3 quarters with concussions!
I think the NFL redefined "concussion" after Warner's game last week as:any injury, real or imagined, that does not prevent a player from playing, but does provide them for a convenient excuse on which they can blame their mistakes

Seriously, hard to believe you have two guys on the same team playing with concussions.

The Rams shold put Warner in to even things up.

The 49ers missed a field goal. The 49ers have looked much better, yet only lead 10-7. If the Rams can get their offense going, they could take this game over. The Rams pass defense doesn't look that consistent, but after a few good runs by SF early, they have tightened up against the run.

The Rams just got screwed on a ball that might have appeared to be a fumble by Barlow, but the refs blew it dead too quickly.

I guess the Rams interception return deep inside SF's territory makes up for the refs blunder. The Rams have the ball at the 49ers 13.

INT by Rams. GREAT effort by TO to prevent the INT. It was a play that really shows his speed. Timing pattern thrown off by a ref. Fisher makes the INT, and is off and running with 4 players around him, TO about 5 yards behind.Next thing you see is TO outrunning all 5 players to get in front and tackle Fisher, saving the TD. I hate the INT, but you've gotta respect that effort.

Considering how poorly the Rams offense has played in general this half, if they go into halftime with the lead or even tied, that would be huge.

Owens running into the ref really didn't matter, as the ball was tipped before it got to the spot Owens would have been.Rams offensive line looks terrible. Bulger just fumbled again. But I am sure this is all Kurt Warner's fault, right?

ROFL @ the Rams oline standing around looking for someone to block while Bulger gets presurred and fumbles. It's not often you see an oline looking that stupid.

Martz's stupidity has reached a new level. I can't believe that he put Warner out there wearing Bulger's jersey and didn't think anyone would notice.

I'm not watching this game, but see the stat line for Faulk (16 rush, 2 rec)...Is Martz insane or is the game that out of whack?
Either the O-line is playing that bad, or the NIner D is playing that good.

The Rams have 46 yards of total offense. It is hard to blame the QB, WR's, Faulk or even Martz. The Rams offensive line looks terrible.

I'm not watching this game, but see the stat line for Faulk (16 rush, 2 rec)...Is Martz insane or is the game that out of whack?
Either the O-line is playing that bad, or the NIner D is playing that good.
So he is getting touches?
He is getting a better percentage than last week.The Niners are just shutting down the Rams. Hardcore.

So maybe everyone ready to write off Kurt Warner need to reconsider.

FAULK TD!!!!!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU##################KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJamal and Faulk.Lets whoop it up boys.

Perfect timing as far as i am concerned. Any info on why he was out ? was it a poke in the eye on his 26yard run ?

Perfect timing as far as i am concerned. Any info on why he was out ? was it a poke in the eye on his 26yard run ?
Think so.Gordon looks very good.However, the Rams are now starting to get some good blocking for the runnign game and that is why things are working out.

I just saw Faulk run to the lockerroom!DOHHopefully, he will be back in a couple minutes.Funny how he came in for the TD.

Now, I am only watching this game through CBS gameupdate, but why, oh why,does Faulk get 7 carries in the ENTIRE first half, get injured on his first rush in the 2nd half, and then watch Lamar Gordon come in and get 5 carries on the same drive?WTF? :wall:

Fisher drops and easy INT and then the Rams run defense looks horrible the rest of the drive as SF retakes the lead.

TD reception by Looker. Suddenly, the 49ers defense looks rather average. It is wonder what some run blocking does for an offensive line's continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread