What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Patriots at Colts AFC Championship Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

My data of course says the Patriots should win the Super Bowl. No reason for me to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh that 4th down play reminds me of Madden. Stack the defense at the LOS to stuff the small gain, but if the RB gets past the first line of defense he's in the clear lol.

Didn't look like the Colts threw their bodies at the ball. They tried to cradle it and it flopped away. Oops.

WOW! Just for s###s and giggles, I put $500 on the following prop:

Player to score the first TD of the game: Logan Mankins +20000

If those were Pac-10 officials they would have unburied the pile, found the ball wasn't there, and given it to the Colts.

if madden was calling the game he would some how find a way to make BB look amazing after that play, say something like, "He saw a weakness in their defense and figured they wouldnt hold onto the ball, so that was pure genious"

Im not gonna lie...im hating on the Patriots like i did the bulls in the 90s....just cause it ALWAYS seems to go their way.

Users who are viewing this thread