What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (4 Viewers)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 61.0%

• Total voters
***UPDATE***GM has the flu. I have not had anything solid to eat in two days. I don't see that changing. Unless you guys want to see me furiously ingest a bowl of soup, I proclaim this thread over.Rude, lock her up, GB.
Cramming saltine crackers and applesauce down?

***UPDATE***GM has the flu. I have not had anything solid to eat in two days. I don't see that changing. Unless you guys want to see me furiously ingest a bowl of soup, I proclaim this thread over.Rude, lock her up, GB.
C'mon, man! I want to see spinoff regurgitation reaction videos on YouTube from this contest! Show some game!

here.

If I died, who would you secretly lust after? Come on, R.
:mellow:
Coy is pickles schtick.Come on...you've seen the pics. The furrowed brow.....the furious expressions....the fastidious nature in which I can manhandle an entire burrito. I know what drives chicks wild.
You look kinda scary in those pics. :)
SELIOUS BUSINESS, RADIES.....SELIOUS. BIDNESS.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I wrote about this cat here.
:lmao:

Like Jim Bowie at the Alamo, having his death bed lifted across the line in the sand drawn by William Travis...

Like a flu stricken Michael Jordan in game 5 of the NBA Championship vs. the Jazz...

Like Willis Reed limping back into the Garden....

I'M GOING DOWN SWINGING......RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR
Oh, wow, an angry look while eating something.Let me know when you do something original. Untill then...

: coffee :
:mellow: :cry: well, that should get you another vote or one.

:HOWARDCOSELL: The contest of the ages appeared, for all intents and purposes, to be finished. The valiant protagonist felled by influenza. This would be the darkest day for viral infection since the great pandemic nearly a century past.

BUT WAIT! RISING FROM THE TOILET LIKE A PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES THE GREAT ONE, REACHING DOWN INTO THE RESEREVES ONLY THE GREAT ONES HAVE, PULLS A MASTICATORY MIRACLE OUT OF THIN AIR. :HOWARDCOSELL:

Last edited by a moderator:
:HOWARDCOSELL: The contest of the ages appeared, for all intents and purposes, to be finished. The valiant protagonist felled by influenza. This would be the darkest day for viral infection since the great pandemic nearly a century past.

BUT WAIT! RISING FROM THE TOILET LIKE A PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES THE GREAT ONE, REACHING DOWN INTO THE RESEREVES ONLY THE GREAT ONES HAVE, PULLS A MASTICATORY MIRACLE OUT OF THIN AIR. :HOWARDCOSELL:
LOOK AT HIM EATING THAT FRUIT LIKE A MONKEY!!!1:HOWARDCOSELL:

Like Jim Bowie at the Alamo, having his death bed lifted across the line in the sand drawn by William Travis...

Like a flu stricken Michael Jordan in game 5 of the NBA Championship vs. the Jazz...

Oh, wow, an angry look while eating something.Let me know when you do something original. Untill then...

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :rolleyes:

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :goodposting:
He starts adding entries that involve pansy ### salads and I'm out.

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :goodposting:
Could we get some pics of you eating stuff?

Produce or frozen confections?

Either. I'll throw out an off-the-top-of-my-head suggestion for both categories: bananas and popsicles.

Either. I'll throw out an off-the-top-of-my-head suggestion for both categories: bananas and popsicles.
Kosher Dill and Dilly bar. I'm going with a theme.

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :hot:
:lmao:

Hey, wait a minute, I know that shirt!!!. The pen behind the ear....the use of props...the furrowed angry brow!!! YOU'RE COPYING ME, SHUKE! :lmao:
Actually, if you were paying attention, I wore a red/white checked shirt last Thursday to mock you. Today's shirt is more of a maroon/navy plaid. That being said, I don't think either of us are winning any best-dressed awards anytime soon.

sure are a lot of anonymous users in here today, Shuke....seems like a silly thread to be anonymous in unless....

UNLESS SOMEBODY WERE USING ALIASES TO PAD THE VOTES!!!!

Cakeboy feels like cakeboy should vote for Shuke since he ate cake, but cakeboy is still not convinced shuke swallowed all of that cake.

sure are a lot of anonymous users in here today, Shuke....seems like a silly thread to be anonymous in unless....UNLESS SOMEBODY WERE USING ALIASES TO PAD THE VOTES!!!!
10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)7 Members: shuke, regularguy, Otis, Fodasme69, GStrot, BigJohn, Ditkaless WondersYep. I'm currently logged in anonymously with 3 other usernames.Keep reaching.

Users who are viewing this thread