What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (2 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
So just watched last night and tonight....big takeaway for me is Madison could have let Peter know a long time ago about her “ultimatums”....instead she waits until the final three and just before the fantasy suites....if she really wanted him to know her for who she “really was”....tell him....early.... and let him decide how to move on.....and please don’t give me the fall in love with me not all my “deal breakers” ahead of time....she hid her #### from him......although he should have known as soon as he walked into her family’s house......and they cheered to sweet tea....

so lame the show took this as their “out” when dude is now hanging with a producer or something.....last hour was so fake, not even funny.....call his mom whatever you want, but at least she was being honest....actually kind of surprised the edit let her speak her mind...will the show ever come out and say...”hey what really happened is he was banging one of our producers”...I don’t know if that is true or not, but it is more believable than the last two hours of crap they put on TV....the “hey world, he actually fell in love with one of our producers” would have been better TV and probably improved their ratings.....when my wife says she is done watching this crap, its about all I needed to know......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up liking Hannah Ann a whole lot more after last night's finale.  I've never liked Peter and last night didn't help that at all, but I do think he absolutely did the right thing breaking things off if his heart wasn't in it.  And kudos to Madison for staying polite while mom was raking her over the coals.  And if anyone can translate what mom said to husband before he responded to the question on what he thought, I'd love to know.  I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "You better back me up."

After the finale, here's where I have the scorecard:

Winners:  Hannah Ann, Madison

Losers:  Peter, Peter's Family

That was like an episode of Jerry Springer.  Very entertaining.  Mom is so self-centered that she is still mad at son's girlfriend for being 3 hours late..... even though she knows they were using that time to talk about how her son had sex with 2 other women recently.  Madison was all class during that exchange.  Loved when she looked off-camera and shared a laugh with someone.

Before dad answered, mom said in spanish "Say something bad... help me."

I assume it was bad because she said it in Spanish. What is the Spanish word for bad?
Weird for her to request him to say something “bad”.  Not even sure what that means in that setting.  But the mom is an over the top psycho so who knows.  

Her insta-bawling and moaning/gasping when Peter walked through door on returning home was absolutely ridiculous.  

Ended up liking Hannah Ann a whole lot more after last night's finale.  I've never liked Peter and last night didn't help that at all, but I do think he absolutely did the right thing breaking things off if his heart wasn't in it.  And kudos to Madison for staying polite while mom was raking her over the coals.  And if anyone can translate what mom said to husband before he responded to the question on what he thought, I'd love to know.  I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "You better back me up."

After the finale, here's where I have the scorecard:

Winners:  Hannah Ann, Madison

Losers:  Peter, Peter's Family
Kinda feel like Hannah Ann had a lot of her Peter-bashing lines already in the chamber for that exchange.  Obviously a lot of it is editing, but we didn't hear her say anything beyond "I am falling in love with you" and "this is so great" the entire season. Now all of a sudden she's this strong willed woman throwing out polished zingers off the top of her head? Not really buying that.

Either the entire thing was 100% staged and she was fed lines to make her look awesome or she just had a REALLY strong sense of what was coming and planned ahead. It was almost TOO perfect, like she was auditioning.

I mean, good for her, because Peter is a doosh. But I'd still be willing to bet she'll be on Paradise day 1 swooning over whatever handsome losers Clare rejects this season.  Hell, if "Stagecoach" Blake shows up on the beach again, she'll probably be his first target.

Was it me, or did Hannah Ann lose some weight between the final rose and last night? She looked really good last night.

Weird for her to request him to say something “bad”.  Not even sure what that means in that setting.  But the mom is an over the top psycho so who knows.  

Her insta-bawling and moaning/gasping when Peter walked through door on returning home was absolutely ridiculous.  
According to People as well as Reality Steve, Barb said, “Di algo mal también, ayúdame.” Which translates to “Say something bad, too, help me” in English.

Finale was lame. 

Peter is a total doosh.  

You had two amazing women in the end and he completely mishandled the entire thing. I felt Madison was an amazing catch but also understood long term they probably were not compatible. And once she met Peter's mom she could not get on a plane back to Auburn fast enough. 

So Peter had Hannah Ann. A sweet and beautiful woman. She would have made a great wife (although what do we really know). He blew that. I mean the show is tough. You are falling in love with multiple women.....although I always felt those two were really it. You gotta have a mindset that if Madi was your #1 and then she breaks up with you before the final rose.....you gotta move on. Because you had another gorgeous, sweet woman whom you also said you were falling in love with. So go with it. Let go of Madi......he is simply a doosh. He does not know what he wants. 

So he has no one. Madison is not sticking around. Not with that family. Doomed from the start. 

What is all this talk I see online of him banging one of the show producers and him actually having a thing for her?  

What I see is a guy who knows he's about to be famous in the outside world and will be able to tag anything in his path.   He's playing the part of the Bachelor, but also knows deep down he doesn't really want to settle down with any one woman anytime soon.

What is all this talk I see online of him banging one of the show producers and him actually having a thing for her?  

What I see is a guy who knows he's about to be famous in the outside world and will be able to tag anything in his path.   He's playing the part of the Bachelor, but also knows deep down he doesn't really want to settle down with any one woman anytime soon.
This, and he's a giant d00shnozzle.  The fact that someone like him gets free reign over a ton of wool is painful to swallow.

I wish Victoria had a chance to meet Peter’s mom. 
That would have been priceless. She may have told Peter " Don't ever bring that common street whore into my house ever again!"

Finale was lame. 

Peter is a total doosh.  

You had two amazing women in the end and he completely mishandled the entire thing. I felt Madison was an amazing catch but also understood long term they probably were not compatible. And once she met Peter's mom she could not get on a plane back to Auburn fast enough. 

So Peter had Hannah Ann. A sweet and beautiful woman. She would have made a great wife (although what do we really know). He blew that. I mean the show is tough. You are falling in love with multiple women.....although I always felt those two were really it. You gotta have a mindset that if Madi was your #1 and then she breaks up with you before the final rose.....you gotta move on. Because you had another gorgeous, sweet woman whom you also said you were falling in love with. So go with it. Let go of Madi......he is simply a doosh. He does not know what he wants. 

So he has no one. Madison is not sticking around. Not with that family. Doomed from the start. 
After watching Petes mom I know why he is so screwed up.

Pete's mom is taking a lot of heat....and I agree the "making them wait" thing was over the top....but I thought many of the other things she said was kind of spot on.....(maybe I am just around too much dysfunction so I am kind of immune to it).....grown ups can have tough conversations and say things people don't want to hear.....and the fact that it's aired on national TV means very little IMO.....if you sign up for the show, #### like this is going to come out on national TV.....I know everybody loves Madison, blah, blah, blah.....but she didn't handle things very well with Peter either......she kept some pretty important relationship stuff/attitudes from him for a long time and then drops bombs at the end.....Peter is a tool bag....but she kind of set him up a little IMO....

Barb is a raaaaaaaging ##### but she's right. Zero chance these 2 make it
Especially because of her. What an embarrassment. That family is the laughingstock of the community. Peter is a wimp. Momma’s boy. Mom is a total #####. Never seen behavior like that on this show. I mean, you’re kid picked someone and says they are in love. You don’t at least support it on the surface? Because she was late? 

Especially because of her. What an embarrassment. That family is the laughingstock of the community. Peter is a wimp. Momma’s boy. Mom is a total #####. Never seen behavior like that on this show. I mean, you’re kid picked someone and says they are in love. You don’t at least support it on the surface? Because she was late? 
She gave some other reasons like some of the things Madison said that weren’t shown and they mentioned several times other things that the show didn’t “show”....and again, the things she said are things that are said all the time in the real world.....it just so happens this family had their son decide to make his relationships public....and with that comes comments and behaviors also being made public....

was she just supposed to lie and say she loves Madison and fake supporting her son and pretend like she thinks every thing is going to be puppies and rainbows....?....like I said, the things she said are how things go in the real world.....I would rather see her real emotion and feelings instead of lies...

She gave some other reasons like some of the things Madison said that weren’t shown and they mentioned several times other things that the show didn’t “show”....and again, the things she said are things that are said all the time in the real world.....it just so happens this family had their son decide to make his relationships public....and with that comes comments and behaviors also being made public....

was she just supposed to lie and say she loves Madison and fake supporting her son and pretend like she thinks every thing is going to be puppies and rainbows....?....like I said, the things she said are how things go in the real world.....I would rather see her real emotion and feelings instead of lies...
She had terrible form. She is a nut bar. Totally unstable emotionally.

Despite the fact Madison was also not upfront. I get that. But Peter's mom is a total nut job. She will scare away any woman he brings home.

She watched Pacino in The Irishman too many times...

Those kind of things may be said privately between family members, but what kind of psycho mom dresses down a girl to her face after meeting her one time? 

Also she was applauding Hannah Ann continuously during her segment. Clearly mom is pissed her son broke it off with her. But what kind of mom wants her son to marry someone he doesn’t love?

Stinkin Ref said:

It wasn't just how she treated Madison, it was how over-the-top she was in love with Hannah Ann: "She's perfect, she's an angel". How someone could have such extreme love and hate for two different people after meeting them only once (or twice in Madison's case) is beyond me. Oh, and a mother's intuition is never wrong....give me a break.

Also, one thing I have learned as a parent is the best way to get your kid to make the decision that you would make, is not to tell them directly they should do it a certain way. As Barb was telling Peter that Madison was wrong for him, all I could think was, well, now Peter's going to try and make it work with Madison to try to prove his mother wrong. It may not work out but Barb ensured that he is going to do everything he can to make it work.

Peter’s family was ridiculous.  First, you can’t possibly have an informed opinion on someone after spending 10 minutes with them, much less an opinion that is absolutely 100% definitive. Second, as others have mentioned, it appears that the only reason they were all in on Hanna Ann is because she would basically do whatever Peter wants and have no identity of her own. And I get that a bunch of stuff likely got edited out, but none of Peter’s family members seemed remotely interested in getting to know anything about these two girls. Their careers, their family, their interests, their goals.  The only line of questioning appeared to be how much do you love my son and will do you whatever he wants or will you try to change him?  I too am glad that Peter called them out on it. 
Although thats pretty much how every show starts......

as far as the rest....this whole show is on the fast track.....say whatever you want but Madison and her ultimatums WERE trying to change Peter.....it was her way or the highway when it came to pre marital sex, faith, being intimate with others, etc.......something she intentionally kept from him from day one until dropping bombs the night before fantasy suites....while technically not “lying” to him, she was in a round about way being very deceitful about some very important things.....some huge relationship issues that she basically made non negotiable....if your slant is that strong in one direction on those things, IMO that is something you should be sharing early in a relationship so a decision can be made with all the cards on the table......Madison totally set Peter up for failure almost no matter he did....if he keeps exploring his relationships with the other two, he loses any shot at her......if he bows down to her ultimatums he loses the experience of his journey and relationships with the other two girls he bonded with....call it whatever you want, but that is controlling, so I can see how any mother might balk at that....the mother saw a ton of SERIOUS red flags and expressed her opinion, maybe not in the best way, but how often do people have to express these things on national TV....?...seems like everybody wanted her to just say....”oh he will figure it out eventually, we support Peter no matter what, and hope he goes where his heart leads him”....well we all know that is not always the case....parents give opinions on their kids relationships ALL the time....this just happen to be on national television (Peter’s choice)....did they really seem to love Hannah....you bet...sure seems like it....but again that is a natural reaction and something they really felt....are they not supposed to say it....who are we to say, just because they haven’t spent as much time together as “WE” think they should that that is not how they really feel or “should” feel.....we don’t know all the things that happened after the proposal.....again, this whole show is fast tracked, everybody has to make decisions and express feelings faster than normal....including the parents (on both sides)......hell you have dads granting permission to marry their baby girls in the same time frame or less that we are slamming on Peter’s mom for doing.....sounds a little hypocritical.....

Although thats pretty much how every show starts......

as far as the rest....this whole show is on the fast track.....say whatever you want but Madison and her ultimatums WERE trying to change Peter.....it was her way or the highway when it came to pre marital sex, faith, being intimate with others, etc.......something she intentionally kept from him from day one until dropping bombs the night before fantasy suites....while technically not “lying” to him, she was in a round about way being very deceitful about some very important things.....some huge relationship issues that she basically made non negotiable....if your slant is that strong in one direction on those things, IMO that is something you should be sharing early in a relationship so a decision can be made with all the cards on the table......Madison totally set Peter up for failure almost no matter he did....if he keeps exploring his relationships with the other two, he loses any shot at her......if he bows down to her ultimatums he loses the experience of his journey and relationships with the other two girls he bonded with....call it whatever you want, but that is controlling, so I can see how any mother might balk at that....the mother saw a ton of SERIOUS red flags and expressed her opinion, maybe not in the best way, but how often do people have to express these things on national TV....?...seems like everybody wanted her to just say....”oh he will figure it out eventually, we support Peter no matter what, and hope he goes where his heart leads him”....well we all know that is not always the case....parents give opinions on their kids relationships ALL the time....this just happen to be on national television (Peter’s choice)....did they really seem to love Hannah....you bet...sure seems like it....but again that is a natural reaction and something they really felt....are they not supposed to say it....who are we to say, just because they haven’t spent as much time together as “WE” think they should that that is not how they really feel or “should” feel.....we don’t know all the things that happened after the proposal.....again, this whole show is fast tracked, everybody has to make decisions and express feelings faster than normal....including the parents (on both sides)......hell you have dads granting permission to marry their baby girls in the same time frame or less that we are slamming on Peter’s mom for doing.....sounds a little hypocritical.....
I am not saying Madison handled this whole think well, but....

Madison didn't set up Peter for failure, Peter's mom did that by being an overprotective, overinvolved mom his whole life.

bigbottom said:
Those kind of things may be said privately between family members, but what kind of psycho mom dresses down a girl to her face after meeting her one time? 

Also she was applauding Hannah Ann continuously during her segment. Clearly mom is pissed her son broke it off with her. But what kind of mom wants her son to marry someone he doesn’t love?
Yeah definitely noticed this and was the biggest "whoa" for me.  

I am not saying Madison handled this whole think well, but....

Madison didn't set up Peter for failure, Peter's mom did that by being an overprotective, overinvolved mom his whole life.
Not sure how you can really say this.....the night before fantasy suites she says “oh by the way.....if you want any shot at me, you better not be intimate with those other two girls standing over there”....tell me exactly how he is supposed to correctly navigate that and it be a success with the time he is about to spend with all three women.....?....

this should be good.... :popcorn:

Not sure how you can really say this.....the night before fantasy suites she says “oh by the way.....if you want any shot at me, you better not be intimate with those other two girls standing over there”....tell me exactly how he is supposed to correctly navigate that and it be a success with the time he is about to spend with all three women.....?....

Don’t bang the other women. Or bang them and send Madison home. It’s not that complicated. 

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to tell someone if they want you to accept a marriage proposal, it’s not okay to bang two other women in the days before you propose. Pretty sure that was an unspoken rule between my wife and me, and probably 95% of other relationships. And if Peter thinks that he needs to sleep with someone before he knows she’s the one, then Madison isn’t right for him anyway. Send her home. 

I quit on this season after the women continued to argue about the stupid champagne bottle.  Sounds like I made the right call.  Am not at all surprised that Peter's parents are overly dramatic.....aren't these the same people that renewed their vows in the first or second episode of the show?  Sorry if this offends anybody,  but I find couples who do this the very epitome of "LOOK AT ME" behavior.  

Also, I started watching "Below Deck" so I'm getting my awful reality TV fix elsewhere now.  

This has been GM Youtube Reality TV

Don’t bang the other women. Or bang them and send Madison home. It’s not that complicated. 

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to tell someone if they want you to accept a marriage proposal, it’s not okay to bang two other women in the days before you propose. Pretty sure that was an unspoken rule between my wife and me, and probably 95% of other relationships. And if Peter thinks that he needs to sleep with someone before he knows she’s the one, then Madison isn’t right for him anyway. Send her home. 
so right then and there before the fantasy suites.....he has to make that decision,.....even though he is still in "serious" relationships  with the other two women.....and he had no idea this ultimatum was going to be dropped on him at the last minute.....?......Madison never said ANYTHING about this until dropping the bomb at the last minute....if this is the way she felt, she could have let him know a looooooong time ago and let him decide before his relationships kept advancing deep into the show....we all know there is only one "successful" outcome in her mind....which would have basically ended the show right there....he would have basically had to say Madison I choose you, and the show ends.....no dates at all with the other women.....but you know and we all know and more importantly Madison knew, the show wasn't going to let that happen, even IF Madison WAS the one.....so yeah he was set up for failure by her ultimatum....unless of course he chooses her right then and the show ends.....which wasn't going to happen.....I guess if you think he was supposed to go on those other dates and then when it got to be intimacy time, he was supposed to somehow navigate that.....even though he may have liked these women as much or more than Madison but hadn't made up his mind yet.....

as far as the bolded......I'm pretty sure 95% of us aren't dating/making out/in relationships with 3 women at the same time moments before we are planning on being engaged.....so that line of thinking doesn't really apply here......if you take this format/show for what it is......I would say that actually Madison should have never come on the show and the whole concept/format is not "right for her anyway"....what did she expect.......?.... if Peter feels being sexually compatible is important before proposing, why isn't that just as acceptable as someone saying it's not important....why does the no sex person get to dictate that....especially in this format.....not in the format the other 95% of the population lives in...?...what if it was also important to one of the other two women he may choose....does he have to respect Madison's wishes, but not theirs...you are basically saying he had to decide all that right then and there and that wasn't going to happen....and that equals failure if he doesn't want to let Madison go yet...there is a reason she didn't drop the bomb until late in the game, and it was selfish on her part....

My point was Peter is doomed in how he deals with women because of his mom's influence on him. As to Madison, I think she should have told him earlier about her standards and that she should have told him before fantasy suites that she was a virgin and saving herself for marriage.

Bigbottom stated everything spot on.

so right then and there before the fantasy suites.....he has to make that decision,.....even though he is still in "serious" relationships  with the other two women.....and he had no idea this ultimatum was going to be dropped on him at the last minute.....?......Madison never said ANYTHING about this until dropping the bomb at the last minute....if this is the way she felt, she could have let him know a looooooong time ago and let him decide before his relationships kept advancing deep into the show....we all know there is only one "successful" outcome in her mind....which would have basically ended the show right there....he would have basically had to say Madison I choose you, and the show ends.....no dates at all with the other women.....but you know and we all know and more importantly Madison knew, the show wasn't going to let that happen, even IF Madison WAS the one.....so yeah he was set up for failure by her ultimatum....unless of course he chooses her right then and the show ends.....which wasn't going to happen.....I guess if you think he was supposed to go on those other dates and then when it got to be intimacy time, he was supposed to somehow navigate that.....even though he may have liked these women as much or more than Madison but hadn't made up his mind yet.....

as far as the bolded......I'm pretty sure 95% of us aren't dating/making out/in relationships with 3 women at the same time moments before we are planning on being engaged.....so that line of thinking doesn't really apply here......if you take this format/show for what it is......I would say that actually Madison should have never come on the show and the whole concept/format is not "right for her anyway"....what did she expect.......?.... if Peter feels being sexually compatible is important before proposing, why isn't that just as acceptable as someone saying it's not important....why does the no sex person get to dictate that....especially in this format.....not in the format the other 95% of the population lives in...?...there is a reason she didn't drop the bomb until late in the game, and it was selfish on her part....
Regarding the first two bolded, she didn't tell him "no dates at all with the other women", and he wasn't required to "choose her right then and the show ends."  This show has been on for something like eleventy billion seasons, not everyone sleeps with people in the fantasy suite.  That was Peter's choice to make and he made it.

As for the last bolded statement, that is precisely what I said in my post.  If Peter feels that he needs to have sex with someone to know that they are compatible before proposing, that is a perfectly acceptable position to have.  So have sex with the other two girls and send Madison home.  It's that simple.  Because he's not going to have sex with Madison regardless, so she's categorically out of the running if his position is that he needs to have sex with someone before he can be in a position to propose to her.

You keep saying she's selfish.  He's the one who was selfish, and it backfired on him.  She was forthright with him about her deal.  He had sex with the other women knowing that deal.  She gave him the choice and he made it.  And she left.  This was all very adult and straightforward quite frankly.  Where his selfishness came in was when he knew her deal, slept with the other women anyway (including Victoria, who he obviously planned to bang and then send home), and then tried to convince her to get over it.  Peter wanted to have his cake and eat it to, to coin a phrase.  I know Peter.  Heck, I probably was kind of like Peter at one time in my youth.  Playing the nice guy, conflicted but trying to do the right thing, when in reality, the guy is a total player who is just trying to get what he wants and manipulate these women along the way.  He was ultimately exposed for who he is.  I've been saying this since the Hanna Brown season, while all the women went on and on about what a nice guy he is.  Now all the women know he's a lying pig.  I feel vindicated frankly.

why did she wait until so late in the game to drop the bombs....if she is so forthright, adult, and straight forward.....?.....she CHOSE not to say anything about what turns out to be some pretty serious issues/points of view until waaaaay late in the game.....thats not very forthright, adult, or straight forward....

we actually don't know for sure which of them he slept with or if it was both....we just know that he was "intimate" with at least one....

I guess we will agree to disagree about her basically putting him in a no win situation.....but I think we would all agree if her ethics or morals or whatever are the way they are.....the format of this show is probably not the place she needs to try and get her "agenda" across and to find "love"....maybe it wasn't Peter she set up for failure....it was herself...

why did she wait until so late in the game to drop the bombs....if she is so forthright, adult, and straight forward.....?.....she CHOSE not to say anything about what turns out to be some pretty serious issues/points of view until waaaaay late in the game.....thats not very forthright, adult, or straight forward....

we actually don't know for sure which of them he slept with or if it was both....we just know that he was "intimate" with at least one....

I guess we will agree to disagree about her basically putting him in a no win situation.....but I think we would all agree if her ethics or morals or whatever are the way they are.....the format of this show is probably not the place she needs to try and get her "agenda" across and to find "love"....
Late in the game?  She knew the dude for like what, 3 weeks, and had maybe two one on one dates?

But yeah, I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

I guess we will agree to disagree about her basically putting him in a no win situation.....but I think we would all agree if her ethics or morals or whatever are the way they are.....the format of this show is probably not the place she needs to try and get her "agenda" across and to find "love"....maybe it wasn't Peter she set up for failure....it was herself...
Because she told the producers of this when she was being screened and they figured it'd make for great TV if she made it late in the game and could drop this bomb on him.  Either way, they couldn't lose.  

Just a hunch.

Late in the game?  She knew the dude for like what, 3 weeks, and had maybe two one on one dates?

But yeah, I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.
:thumbup:

It was/is by nature of the show "his" journey and he deserved the right to explore ALL the relationships as far as he felt he wanted to/needed to.....each one may have been different....she decided at the last minute to throw out an ultimatum that would force him to possibly not be able to do that with the other two women......handcuff him in his other relationships if he wanted to continue and explore all three of them...including  his relationship with Madison.....that doesn't necessarily mean that "Madison is not the one for him".....up until her dropping the bomb, she was possibly the one for him.....but then she forced him to make a HUGE decision at the last moment when he maybe wasn't prepared to do that......so he called her bluff, hoping she would be able to deal with it, if need be.....and now he comes out looking like the bad guy and "wanted to have his cake and eat it too".....when maybe he just wanted to continue to explore all relationships because he wasn't sure yet.....maybe he thought Madison would be willing to compromise and over look things (and apparently he was right, because that looks like what has happened).....so her throwing out the ultimatum was unnecessary if she was going to cave anyway.....so yeah, selfish, not adult, forthright, or straight forward....and putting her and her agenda at the time ahead of him and his "journey".....

I quit on this season after the women continued to argue about the stupid champagne bottle.  Sounds like I made the right call.  Am not at all surprised that Peter's parents are overly dramatic.....aren't these the same people that renewed their vows in the first or second episode of the show?  Sorry if this offends anybody,  but I find couples wives who do this the very epitome of "LOOK AT ME - MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME!" behavior.  

Also, I started watching "Below Deck" so I'm getting my awful reality TV fix elsewhere now.  

This has been GM Youtube Reality TV
ftfy

General Malaise said:
Am not at all surprised that Peter's parents are overly dramatic.....aren't these the same people that renewed their vows in the first or second episode of the show?  Sorry if this offends anybody,  but I find couples who do this the very epitome of "LOOK AT ME" behavior.  
https://twitter.com/erikamegan1/status/1237558467625234432/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeed.com%2Fehisosifo1%2Ffunny-bachelor-tweets-barb-weber-camera     :D

and i saw an article headline that said:

PETER WEBER'S MOM BARBARA COULD BE ON 'DANCING WITH THE STARS' AFTER HEAVY 'BACHELOR' BACKLASH

Well, and Mom helped ensure it was going to happen.

Peter really doesn't need to commit to anyone until he talks to a therapist about how his mom has been an overbearing and manipulative presence in his life.
Pretty much everything she said and felt was spot on......people just didn't like hearing it or the way she said it......

Users who are viewing this thread