What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (6 Viewers)

This is the point where everyone else explains to RN what in the hell is going on. :thumbup:

What exactly set Hank off in the bar which enraged him so much?
I don't think it was so much that he was enraged. He doesn't want to go back to El Paso so he purposely went to lunch at the dive as an opportunity. I'm confused about what he hoped to accomplish. Being hurt so he couldn't be sent to El Paso or hoping they wouldn't want him anymore after this stunt?Great episode.

Those 2 cousins are bad ###. I hope they don't use them every episode though. Would be cool if they went away for awhile, and then show up all of a sudden....then you know stuff's gonna go down.

I didn't care for last night's episode. I feel like it was a necessary 'character development' episode to get to the next major story line. I'm ready for Jesse to get back in action.

I took Hank's beating of the Dean of Mean (Keith Jardine) to be a test as to whether he had enough cajones to handle the 'big time' in El Paso. He is a big fish in a little pond in Albuquerque (I never notice how hard it is to spell that on the fly until right now), but El Paso humbled him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finless said:
Could those two guys be Tuco's relatives?
Interesting thought. I miss Tuco. Sal is a good replacement though.
Obviously Tuco's cousins.

Not Tuco's cousins. Bigger than Tuco.I like how well Walt has evolved. Last season's Walt would have said "yeah, marijuana. I've been selling marijuana, and I'm really sorry." Can't believe he owned up.
:lmao:
:nerd:

S.K.A. said:
I didn't care for last night's episode. I feel like it was a necessary 'character development' episode to get to the next major story line. I'm ready for Jesse to get back in action.

I took Hank's beating of the Dean of Mean (Keith Jardine) to be a test as to whether he had enough cajones to handle the 'big time' in El Paso. He is a big fish in a little pond in Albuquerque (I never notice how hard it is to spell that on the fly until right now), but El Paso humbled him.
That's how I had it figured as well.

Did Skylar whisper "I want you dead" at the end? She's getting annoying. Would love to see the two cousins kill her off.
No she said "I f'd Ted"which took me a while to realize why the name of the episode was I.F.T.edit: knowing now what she said, I would suggest going back to watch the end. Great scene.

Did Skylar whisper "I want you dead" at the end? She's getting annoying. Would love to see the two cousins kill her off.
No she said "I f'd Ted"which took me a while to realize why the name of the episode was I.F.T.
Well that completely changes my outlook on that scene.
No, I think you were right in saying the cousins should get rid of her.
No no she still needs to get axed.

Great episode last night. I'm ready for them to go back to selling some drugs though. Jesse needs to snap out of it.

Great episode last night. I'm ready for them to go back to selling some drugs though. Jesse needs to snap out of it.
I'm not a big Jesse fan. Saul + Urkel will find buyers. I'm curious what :pollos: will give Tuco's peeps in return to not kill Walt. Basically Walt will be faced with either being killed or cooking. If I were in charge, I'd really send a hit on Skylar b/c she's already a threat to talk. Tuco's cousins would also get some satisfaction. Guy w/ bell will always be a threat. Lots of love for Saul here. Great negotiation and pwnage of Jesse's parents.

No she said "I f'd Ted"which took me a while to realize why the name of the episode was I.F.T.
Well that completely changes my outlook on that scene.
No, I think you were right in saying the cousins should get rid of her.
No no she still needs to get axed.
:popcorn: She's a great antagonist. You can't like every character.

I'm not a big Jesse fan. Saul + Urkel will find buyers. I'm curious what :pollos: will give Tuco's peeps in return to not kill Walt. Basically Walt will be faced with either being killed or cooking. If I were in charge, I'd really send a hit on Skylar b/c she's already a threat to talk. Tuco's cousins would also get some satisfaction. Guy w/ bell will always be a threat. Lots of love for Saul here. Great negotiation and pwnage of Jesse's parents.
Jesse has the best lines on the show IMO (although right now his character is a little down and lame) and Saul is a great new character. Never liked the Skylar character much but now that she is getting slutty and loose I'm digging her a bit more. :excited: Now she's "Breaking Bad" :banned:

I'm pretty sure I saw the son from Breaking Bad in a repeat of The Office. When Michael works nights as a telemarketer the kid is one of the other guys working there.

I'm kind of thinking....

That Walt is going to have to kill Jesse in order to keep his position safe as the only person with the ability to make the blue meth.

AND

Walt is going to escape "justice" from the Cartel when it is found out that Hank was the one who actually killed Tuco.

*** SPOILER ALERT! Click this link to display the potential spoiler text in this box. ***");document.close();

Not quite as exciting as the previous episode but still quality - opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of how Walt and Jesse will be handled.

Maybe a dumb question, but does Urkel think Walt is cooking and just using Jesse as his front man (hence the payment)?

Not quite as exciting as the previous episode but still quality - opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of how Walt and Jesse will be handled. Maybe a dumb question, but does Urkel think Walt is cooking and just using Jesse as his front man (hence the payment)?
No no no no no . Urkel is trying to draw Walt back in. The Bagman told him that Jesse and Walt had split but that Jesse was trying to be in business again. Urkel paying Jesse half and Walt half is his way of trying to get them back together.

I don't think Walt will kill Jesse. Jesse is a staple in the show. I could see Hank sniffing out Jesse, though. I'm not sure how that would play out.

We'll see how the business takes off once Skylar gets onboard.

Ted will end up dead.

I don't think Walt will kill Jesse. Jesse is a staple in the show. I could see Hank sniffing out Jesse, though. I'm not sure how that would play out.We'll see how the business takes off once Skylar gets onboard. Ted will end up dead.
I don't know. I think Walt is a half assed master of his own self preservation. I don't think it would take much for him to realize that, with the Cartel after him and Pollos demanding a steady supply of blue meth....it'd almost be easier for Pollos to toss Walt to the dogs and have Jesse be the cook.I know if it were me, and I were in a situation where I had the ability to create a unique product....I wouldn't want anyone to know how to do it.

I think Skylar is going to essentially tell Walt, "We'll ACT like a normal family....but you have to keep bringing this money in and WHEN you get caught, you're on your own."

Not quite as exciting as the previous episode but still quality - opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of how Walt and Jesse will be handled.

Maybe a dumb question, but does Urkel think Walt is cooking and just using Jesse as his front man (hence the payment)?
No no no no no . Urkel is trying to draw Walt back in. The Bagman told him that Jesse and Walt had split but that Jesse was trying to be in business again. Urkel paying Jesse half and Walt half is his way of trying to get them back together.
Thanks. Missed that scene :thumbup:

Not quite as exciting as the previous episode but still quality - opens up a lot of possibilities in terms of how Walt and Jesse will be handled. Maybe a dumb question, but does Urkel think Walt is cooking and just using Jesse as his front man (hence the payment)?
I think he's telling Walt that he's in it whether or not he wants to be.

I love that Walt has pride in his product and does not want an even slightly inferior product in any way associated with his reputation and legacy. that tells you all you need to know about the direction walt will go. It is insight to his self perception.

Saul recruiting clients from the air crashr is classic. If he has to do this his financial situation comes off as tenuous and this could drive his character as well as others toleration for him.

I love that Walt has pride in his product and does not want an even slightly inferior product in any way associated with his reputation and legacy. that tells you all you need to know about the direction walt will go. It is insight to his self perception.Saul recruiting clients from the air crashr is classic. If he has to do this his financial situation comes off as tenuous and this could drive his character as well as others toleration for him.
I kind of wish he weren't so hard on Jesse about it though and instead reverted back to the teacher role. Cranston is very good when he is "on," but Walt's been "on" just a bit too much lately. I am afraid he'll become a caricature.

I love that Walt has pride in his product and does not want an even slightly inferior product in any way associated with his reputation and legacy. that tells you all you need to know about the direction walt will go. It is insight to his self perception.Saul recruiting clients from the air crashr is classic. If he has to do this his financial situation comes off as tenuous and this could drive his character as well as others toleration for him.
I kind of wish he weren't so hard on Jesse about it though and instead reverted back to the teacher role. Cranston is very good when he is "on," but Walt's been "on" just a bit too much lately. I am afraid he'll become a caricature.
I suspect they will have a moment at their next cook where Walt gives Jesse some props for having watched and learned a thing or two. He may even let him take the lead, kind of like a father tossing his son the car keys for the first time and saying "you drive". Walt is always kinder in hind thought now than he is in visceral reaction.

I don't think I can express in words how much I hate Skylar at this point. For a while I accepted her b-ness because she was being put through a lot. But trying to keep a dying man from his kids pushed me over the edge. Now she cheats on Walt with her boss that she knows is a criminal after wigging out on Walt when she found out he was a criminal?

It would be great if Tuco's cousins thought they could get revenge against Walt by axing her to bits.

I don't think Walt will kill Jesse. Jesse is a staple in the show. I could see Hank sniffing out Jesse, though. I'm not sure how that would play out.

We'll see how the business takes off once Skylar gets onboard.

Ted will end up dead.
I don't know. I think Walt is a half assed master of his own self preservation. I don't think it would take much for him to realize that, with the Cartel after him and Pollos demanding a steady supply of blue meth....it'd almost be easier for Pollos to toss Walt to the dogs and have Jesse be the cook.I know if it were me, and I were in a situation where I had the ability to create a unique product....I wouldn't want anyone to know how to do it.
But Pollos doesn't like dealing with drug addicts, so my guess is that he will offer Jesse up to the cartel to buy some time for Walt to cook the $3,000,000 deal he wants to get done.

I think Skylar's hot. I thought the irony of her banging a white collar crook because her husband was a meth cook was well done. I don't want her as dead as everyone else does. She dies, Walt has no reason to do anything and he'll croak soon after too.

I think Skylar's hot. I thought the irony of her banging a white collar crook because her husband was a meth cook was well done. I don't want her as dead as everyone else does. She dies, Walt has no reason to do anything and he'll croak soon after too.
Looking at it that way, they should at least increase the cleavage shots if they're going to keep her.
Post #323.
Missed that one. Great minds think alike.

Users who are viewing this thread