What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can a MOD please delete my account (1 Viewer)

I've submitted to the Ombudsman an application requesting approval for hard deletion of this thread. Usual processing time is around six weeks, but that's just an average. I'll let you know when we get a response.

I've submitted to the Ombudsman an application requesting approval for hard deletion of this thread. Usual processing time is around six weeks, but that's just an average. I'll let you know when we get a response.
Damn. Pickles works slowly.

Yeah, this needs to be done.   The guy asked to be deleted seems only appropriate.  

Pretty sure the next time I even mention the O-word, Joe will delete my account with 30 seconds.   He is always so excellent towards me.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
I wasn't claiming any big discovery, Columbus.  Just hoping he would melt down some more in here.

I hope your FIL has to move in with you.
Not going to happen.

im not living in the past anymore

champagne wishes and caviar dreams from here on out

jon_mx said:
Yeah, this needs to be done.   The guy asked to be deleted seems only appropriate.  

Pretty sure the next time I even mention the O-word, Joe will delete my account with 30 seconds.   He is always so excellent towards me.  
The O-word?

Users who are viewing this thread