Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
wadegarrett

**** CLEVELAND BROWNS THREAD ****

42 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Step one - be a good team. We aren't.

Given the undisciplined nature of the first three games I have no confidence in the defense keeping it together if the losses keep piling up unless the offense shows a pulse, which there's no reason to believe will happen right now.

Guess we'll agree to disagree then. Freddie said the defense was ahead of the offense weeks ago and it's born out. When, not if, the offense catches up this team will dominate. This division is ours for the taking. I'm looking at next week as a real tell on how they are going to play out the year. I think they post a win and maybe a big one. I think the defense shuts Lamar down and the offense steps up and starts playing like a cohesive unit. Not trying to pick a fight MAC, I'm just more optimistic maybe? I don't know, I just think after all of the last three weeks we are probably about where everyone figured we would be. the difference between 1-2 and 2-1 isn't that huge in this league and I think this team still has a lot of upside.

The penalties bother the #### out of me, I want to scream every time they get dinged for offsides, illegal formation, movement, whatever. That bothers me a lot more than some of this other stuff because it's just stupid.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DallasDMac said:

Has the unrealistic optimism of the season been officially shut down yet? From what I am reading, the offensive line has been, well, offensive and needs to be fixed before the team can go anywhere.

Easily could still be a 9-10 win team.  Can't say that about every team in the league.  I certainly don't want to peak in September as a football team and the schedule opens up in a month or so (which includes 5 winnable division games).  I know this came up a week or two ago as well.  I guess you'd have to define what the "unrealistic optimism" was from your perspective. 

Edited by Bobcat10

Love this quote from Ratley. Take ownership even if it isn't on you.

"That’s the difference between players like Odell [who] just makes those plays when they need to be made. That’s the difference between having $18 million a year, $22 million a year and f***ing what I make. I [gotta] make those plays no matter what.” - #Browns WR Damion Ratley

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/1175999482573574149

The Rams are a real good team. Everybody's offense looks bad against a healthy Rams defensive unit. Think about it: You guys scored as many points as New England did last year in the Super Bowl.

That's just an outsider.

But Baker looks awful still, when thought of in isolation. 

27 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

Guess we'll agree to disagree then. Freddie said the defense was ahead of the offense weeks ago and it's born out. When, not if, the offense catches up this team will dominate. This division is ours for the taking. I'm looking at next week as a real tell on how they are going to play out the year. I think they post a win and maybe a big one. I think the defense shuts Lamar down and the offense steps up and starts playing like a cohesive unit. Not trying to pick a fight MAC, I'm just more optimistic maybe? I don't know, I just think after all of the last three weeks we are probably about where everyone figured we would be. the difference between 1-2 and 2-1 isn't that huge in this league and I think this team still has a lot of upside.

The penalties bother the #### out of me, I want to scream every time they get dinged for offsides, illegal formation, movement, whatever. That bothers me a lot more than some of this other stuff because it's just stupid.

By a long shot. I'll be thrilled to be wrong, but I think we get waxed this week. I think our personnel matches up poorly vs. the Ravens and they are much better coached.

48 minutes ago, beer 30 said:

Love this quote from Ratley. Take ownership even if it isn't on you.

"That’s the difference between players like Odell [who] just makes those plays when they need to be made. That’s the difference between having $18 million a year, $22 million a year and f***ing what I make. I [gotta] make those plays no matter what.” - #Browns WR Damion Ratley

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/1175999482573574149

One could take that a few different ways without the context.  But that's what I'd expect from a Ruiter tweet.    :stirspot:

2 minutes ago, Bobcat10 said:

One could take that a few different ways without the context.  But that's what I'd expect from a Ruiter tweet.    :stirspot:

I'm sure their replacements would be equally repugnant, but what I would give for that trifecta of suck that is the Browns beat to be loaded into a cannon and blasted into the ####### lake.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

By a long shot. I'll be thrilled to be wrong, but I think we get waxed this week. I think our personnel matches up poorly vs. the Ravens and they are much better coached.

Wilks came up with a plan to stifle the Rams with 'literally' guys pulled off the street starting when every single starter was out injured.  The Ravens pushed in all of their chips and built around Lamar and that offense, they even drafted a QB who can't throw to go with RG III and the Ingram signing was a brilliant addition along with Hollywood but they are operating at a net loss on D.

Baker showed last year that he can burn them but he is part of the problem this year.  

This is an excellent breakdown of issues facing the team, many things that people have mentioned in this thread.  Only posting the first two paragraphs but this is well worth the read.

Freddie Kitchens and Baker Mayfield are the problems on offense and the Browns lost for it

Through three games, the Cleveland Browns offense has looked overwhelmed, unprepared, simplistic and regressive...

...It starts with Freddie Kitchens and the design of the offense. Beyond some awful play calls including a 4th-and-9 draw that will go down in Browns playcalling infamy along side such abysmal callsas the Hue Jackson flea flicker inside his own five yard line and the Lawrence Vickers full back pass, the Browns personnel groups put them at a disadvantage.

Demetrius Harris had his best game with the Browns, but Pharaoh Brown is unplayable and they are counting on him far too often. Kitchens doesn't look like a coach who trust his players. He certainly didn't trust Mayfield down the stretch against the Los Angeles Rams.
Part of it he's fighting against his own DNA as a coach as is Todd Monken, being heavily influenced by Bruce Arians, who has always been happy to put his quarterback in harm's way for the sake of big plays down the field. He has to adapt to his quarterback and the talent on offense, because not only is Mayfield getting hit and playing poorly, the big plays aren't there either...

Go to the link for the full read.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

Wilks came up with a plan to stifle the Rams with 'literally' guys pulled off the street starting when every single starter was out injured.  The Ravens pushed in all of their chips and built around Lamar and that offense, they even drafted a QB who can't throw to go with RG III and the Ingram signing was a brilliant addition along with Hollywood but they are operating at a net loss on D.

Credit where credit is due to Wilks for last night. This team is built to defend 11 personnel though. A stout line and a nickel base are the ingredients to beat many teams as currently constructed in this league. Not heavy set Baltimore though. My distaste of Jamie Collins is well documented, but even in an ideal world we're replacing him and Jabrill Peppers this week with Morgan Burnett and some combination of Jermaine Whitehead and Eric Murray. We sacrificed size for speed this offseason. This is one of those matchups in which it gets exploited, especially since Genard Avery went Houdini sometime between the end of last season and now. This is the sort of matchup I figured he'd be featured, but if he can't even get on the field in other matchups I can't imagine that changes at all this week.

16 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

Baker showed last year that he can burn them but he is part of the problem this year.  

At this point our basis of comparison is not Baker week 17 in 2018. It's Baker weeks 1-3 in 2019. I had confidence in last year's version of Baker competing with this defense. Overcoming the deficiencies we have matching up with them on defense. I have zero confidence in this year's version. Right now anyway. And you're right - that link does a good job summarizing a lot of the things we're talking about that's wrong with this offense.

If your life were at stake, how many of you guys would have bet on the Browns and all their injuries, going into Sunday night.  They had a reasonable shot at winning that game -- played 'em even.  That's a decent result, IMO.  The sole advantage I saw going in was a prime time home game; a big emotional edge.  (To be honest, I thought out DL might wreak havoc, but they didn't.)

Ever notice how the final score changes everyone's attitude?  If we had won, everyone would be pointing out the things that were done well, but it's a loss so Freddie's tenure is called into question.  120+ plays & the comments center around < 10.  

Freddie Kitchens, plain and simple. 

I am echoing what most in the media have been reporting all day, social and print media.

-The 4th and 9 Draw play in the 4th

-4 passes on 1st and goal chance to tie the game late

-Most penalized team in the NFL. 

Can he be fired after Week 3? Is there any precedence on the Browns to do that?   

I continue to feel for the fan base in Cleveland.

Sincerely,

South Beach

Edited by Ministry of Pain

While the o-line has issues and Mayfield seems to be regressing a little already, Kitchens is just awful and I have to think the Browns are already regretting making that clown the head coach.  

17 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

While the o-line has issues and Mayfield seems to be regressing a little already, Kitchens is just awful and I have to think the Browns are already regretting making that clown the head coach.  

A guy with no head coaching experience at any level, was a coordinator for half a season, and is now doing both?  What could go wrong?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Freddie Kitchens, plain and simple. 

I am echoing what most in the media have been reporting all day, social and print media.

-The 4th and 9 Draw play in the 4th

-4 passes on 1st and goal chance to tie the game late

-Most penalized team in the NFL. 

Can he be fired after Week 3? Is there any precedence on the Browns to do that?   

I continue to feel for the fan base in Cleveland.

Sincerely,

South Beach

Freddie will be fine.  Feel free to quote me.

13 hours ago, daveR said:

Freddie will be fine.  Feel free to quote me.

I agree with you.  There was always going to be a learning curve.  He proved last year he could get this team rolling.  I think they need to get back to that and move away from some of the Air Raid stuff.  Everyone can see Baker doesn't look comfortable in the pocket as he's quick to abandon it.  I expect Freddie to go back to Baker et al and talk to them about what works and what doesn't - which should lead the team back to their winning ways.

Freddie just needs a little time.  The Browns FO didn't run Huey off for over two seasons, why should they run Freddie off after just 3 games?

14 minutes ago, Peak said:

I agree with you.  There was always going to be a learning curve.  He proved last year he could get this team rolling.  I think they need to get back to that and move away from some of the Air Raid stuff.  Everyone can see Baker doesn't look comfortable in the pocket as he's quick to abandon it.  I expect Freddie to go back to Baker et al and talk to them about what works and what doesn't - which should lead the team back to their winning ways.

Freddie just needs a little time.  The Browns FO didn't run Huey off for over two seasons, why should they run Freddie off after just 3 games?

If Dorsey had his way he'd have whacked Hue day one. He bet on him hanging himself quickly, which he did spectacularly.

Yes, Freddie will get rope, but he's done nothing since week 1 to lead me to believe he's anywhere close to actually making adjustments that will work. Week 1 was a disjointed mess. Week 2 was a disjointed mess in disguise because we were playing against a minor league team. And week 3 was a disjointed mess. It'd be foolish to expect week 4 is anything less than another disjointed mess. Against this opponent? Curb stomping.

• Like 1

I hope Freddie will be fine but so far he has been very terrible.  Very.

To be expected given the circumstances.  Why not have just hired the guy to be the offensive coordinator is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Yes, Freddie will get rope, but he's done nothing since week 1 to lead me to believe he's anywhere close to actually making adjustments that will work. Week 1 was a disjointed mess. Week 2 was a disjointed mess in disguise because we were playing against a minor league team. And week 3 was a disjointed mess. It'd be foolish to expect week 4 is anything less than another disjointed mess. Against this opponent? Curb stomping.

I can understand that view.  I think Dorsey will be in his ear to make adjustments somewhere.  I think there's an eye on this week's game because of the opponent and the situation.  Winner can claim 1st place in the division.  It's the team's opportunity to "right the ship" so to speak.  I'm sure Dorsey is touting that message, and Freddie will be parroting it.  This is the game I'd like to see them take that unconventional step like last year.  Come out playing backyard football again and dare the other team to stop them.  

Part of me is hoping that the first 3 games were them playing "rope a dope" and giving other teams play designs to study as a falsehood.  Then they would come out in their first division game as an entirely different team and put the NFL on notice that what you see isn't always what you get.  

Or maybe I've been watching too many movies lately.......Time for the "Annexation of Puerto Rico" play!

5 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I hope Freddie will be fine but so far he has been very terrible.  Very.

To be expected given the circumstances.  Why not have just hired the guy to be the offensive coordinator is beyond me.

If you expected him to grow into a coach then you could not make this move. Because then he leaves to coach someone else after 2019.

16 hours ago, daveR said:

If your life were at stake, how many of you guys would have bet on the Browns and all their injuries, going into Sunday night.  They had a reasonable shot at winning that game -- played 'em even.  That's a decent result, IMO.  The sole advantage I saw going in was a prime time home game; a big emotional edge.  (To be honest, I thought out DL might wreak havoc, but they didn't.)

Ever notice how the final score changes everyone's attitude?  If we had won, everyone would be pointing out the things that were done well, but it's a loss so Freddie's tenure is called into question.  120+ plays & the comments center around < 10.  

Because in football close games are typically decided by 4, 5, 6 plays. Sometimes 1 or 2.

As an outsider looking in. The Browns OL has been really rough, and Baker looks like a confused and jittery QB right now. He is not making concise reads, sometimes holding the ball too long, patting too much. He just look uncomfortable and the entire offense seems to have little rhythm. 

I really liked what I saw last year with Mayfield. I have not seen the same player yet from 2018. If he is not right.......it all will not work. And if you can't block it all goes up in flames.

Baltimore is a great litmus test. They are down Jimmy Smith in the secondary so the Browns need to exploit that. But they must run the football to have any shot so they can set up play action. The Ravens are licking their chops right now.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

If you expected him to grow into a coach then you could not make this move. Because then he leaves to coach someone else after 2019.

That, and forced marriages suck.  It would have limited our choices at HC because of that even with the sexy look the Browns job had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Wasn't there a scenario bandied about where Bruce Arians would be the 'bridge" couch for a couple of years with Freddie learning the ropes under and succeed him?

11 minutes ago, mr fancypants said:

Wasn't there a scenario bandied about where Bruce Arians would be the 'bridge" couch for a couple of years with Freddie learning the ropes under and succeed him?

Someone in the media dreamt up that fantasy land idea, but it always lacked practicality. Arians isn't going to come here for just a year or two and if it goes well then Kitchens isn't going to wait around for an unknown period of time. If you felt he was the coach of the future then you promote him now then deal with the growing pains. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Worth taking that chance IMO

2 hours ago, Todem said:

Because in football close games are typically decided by 4, 5, 6 plays. Sometimes 1 or 2.

As an outsider looking in. The Browns OL has been really rough, and Baker looks like a confused and jittery QB right now. He is not making concise reads, sometimes holding the ball too long, patting too much. He just look uncomfortable and the entire offense seems to have little rhythm. 

I really liked what I saw last year with Mayfield. I have not seen the same player yet from 2018. If he is not right.......it all will not work. And if you can't block it all goes up in flames.

Baltimore is a great litmus test. They are down Jimmy Smith in the secondary so the Browns need to exploit that. But they must run the football to have any shot so they can set up play action. The Ravens are licking their chops right now.

I really wonder if everyone is watching the same game feed I get.  People are wont to say, "He holds the ball too long.  He's missing open receivers."  Etc.  All I ever get to see is the LOS until the ball is released.  I WISH I got to see what's going on downfield, but I don't, so I can't say whether he is misreading patterns, or if he simply refuses to  throw it to the defense. (Or, maybe there's bad routes being run, or simply lack of separation).  I suspect that he's protecting the possession and not throwing int's, but that is also something I can't verify.  IMO, they had a game plan of RPOs, solid D, and no turnovers.  And, it almost worked against an opponent that had superior talent nearly everywhere.

Just now, daveR said:

I really wonder if everyone is watching the same game feed I get.  People are wont to say, "He holds the ball too long.  He's missing open receivers."  Etc.  All I ever get to see is the LOS until the ball is released.  I WISH I got to see what's going on downfield, but I don't, so I can't say whether he is misreading patterns, or if he simply refuses to  throw it to the defense. (Or, maybe there's bad routes being run, or simply lack of separation).  I suspect that he's protecting the possession and not throwing int's, but that is also something I can't verify.  IMO, they had a game plan of RPOs, solid D, and no turnovers.  And, it almost worked against an opponent that had superior talent nearly everywhere.

If you think he looks like the same QB as last year thats fine. 

I think the OL play is a big culprit to Bakers early season troubles for the most part.

And commentators who are in the booth and see the entire field notice how in-decisive and out of rhythm Mayfield looks right now. 

1 minute ago, amnesiac said:

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Let's put it this way.....they start 1-3, their playoff hopes are going to get quite dim in a hurry.

9 minutes ago, Todem said:

Let's put it this way.....they start 1-3, their playoff hopes are going to get quite dim in a hurry.

Then we go to 3-0 San Francisco fresh off a bye on MNF.

i was never predicting playoffs, so maybe my perception of the team is different. 

9-7 is still realistic at this point and i would consider that a good season.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daveR said:

Somewhat true.  But...

The networks show replays from different angles and you can piece it together (you may specifically recall the 3rd and 9 from our own 10 yard line where 3 WR ran go/fly routes, 2 of which were not separated by more than a few feet - prime example that shows you Monken's philosophy in real time during a game and hopefully leaves you scratching your head). 

There are some good sources out there who analyze this stuff for you.  Twitter follows, obr, etc.  You can see some all 22's or just good breakdowns in general. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Somewhat true.  But...

The networks show replays from different angles and you can piece it together (you may specifically recall the 3rd and 9 from our own 10 yard line where 3 WR ran go/fly routes, 2 of which were not separated by more than a few feet - prime example that shows you Monken's philosophy in real time during a game and hopefully leaves you scratching your head). 

There are some good sources out there who analyze this stuff for you.  Twitter follows, obr, etc.  You can see some all 22's or just good breakdowns in general. 

Is there a website (youtube?) where I can see the whole field for myself, especially the next day?

18 hours ago, amnesiac said:

i was never predicting playoffs, so maybe my perception of the team is different. 

I really thought playoffs were likely for this team.  I figured the Steelers would regress but I didn't see Baltimore being so strong.  The Cleveland O is really disappointing and play-calling has been horrible.   This is still a talented football team and there is a chance that the HC quits overthinking the plays.   Chubb should be the focal point.  Baker will get back on track.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

I really thought playoffs were likely for this team.  I figured the Steelers would regress but I didn't see Baltimore being so strong.  The Cleveland O is really disappointing and play-calling has been horrible.   This is still a talented football team and there is a chance that the HC quits overthinking the plays.   Chubb should be the focal point.  Baker will get back on track.  

right now we’re three games into the season and anything is still possible. 

would i bet money on the Browns going to Baltimore and winning?  no, but it’s not impossible either.  

a win this weekend would put them in first place in the AFC North with the tiebreaker over Baltimore. 

re-read that last sentence and enjoy the moment, everyone.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daveR said:

Is there a website (youtube?) where I can see the whole field for myself, especially the next day?

Nfl game pass for $100.  

20 hours ago, amnesiac said:

The level of my frustration is fueled by what's actually happened these first three weeks. Not that we're 1-2. I expected needing to time for the new pieces to develop chemistry. I expected growing pains from a rookie head coach. I expected the team to have rough patches as they adapt to life in the spotlight. I expected lack of depth to be an issue.

I did not expect the disconnect between play calling and quarterback performance. Nothing on this team can improve in any sort of meaningful way until that is fixed. Everything else is dependent on those pieces functioning in order for them to improve. And there's no indication that it's happening. What's there now was there week 1.

3 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

The level of my frustration is fueled by what's actually happened these first three weeks. Not that we're 1-2. I expected needing to time for the new pieces to develop chemistry. I expected growing pains from a rookie head coach. I expected the team to have rough patches as they adapt to life in the spotlight. I expected lack of depth to be an issue.

I did not expect the disconnect between play calling and quarterback performance. Nothing on this team can improve in any sort of meaningful way until that is fixed. Everything else is dependent on those pieces functioning in order for them to improve. And there's no indication that it's happening. What's there now was there week 1.

i totally get the frustration.  

what i don’t get is the attitude that they are not improving, and that there’s no chance that they will. 

things can turn around quickly.  

now if they get completely blown out this weekend... yeah. it could be a loooong season once a team gets a losing streak going.  but we’re not there yet.  

1 hour ago, amnesiac said:

i totally get the frustration.  

what i don’t get is the attitude that they are not improving, and that there’s no chance that they will. 

things can turn around quickly.  

now if they get completely blown out this weekend... yeah. it could be a loooong season once a team gets a losing streak going.  but we’re not there yet.  

I've seen next-to-nothing to indicate they have in the key area in which I think they're failing right now. 3 weeks in it's show-me, don't tell-me. At this point I need to see it before I believe it. Until I do I expect it to continue to be a problem. And that type of problem is enough to lose this game before it even starts.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, MAC_32 said:

Against this opponent? Curb stomping.

No way, sig bet, c’mon on :football:

2 hours ago, amnesiac said:

Randall says he wasn’t concussed?

wth?

is this where they are hiding players that are hung over now?

92.3 speculated he was being punished for comments regarding Gregggg Williams. I find that as unbelievable as him not being concussed.

1 hour ago, beer 30 said:

92.3 speculated he was being punished for comments regarding Gregggg Williams. I find that as unbelievable as him not being concussed.

that’s dumb. just bench him and state “disciplinary reasons”

Just now, amnesiac said:

that’s dumb. just bench him and state “disciplinary reasons”

since it stretched out for two games i kind of thought it was contract posturing in some way, which would be equally dumb and horrible.

Tough game to right the ship this week, especially on their turf.

As a guy running alongside the bandwagon, I'll be rooting hard for them.

1 hour ago, Bobcat10 said:

since it stretched out for two games i kind of thought it was contract posturing in some way, which would be equally dumb and horrible.

Anything other than concussion protocol comes off as kinda dumb. Equally dumb would be to claim he didn't have a concussion thus opening Pandora's box 'o speculation when there are plenty of questions already swirling around the team, leadership, etc.

On 9/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, MAC_32 said:

My distaste of Jamie Collins is well documented

Which I never got.  Cleveland radio clowns went off and the pitchfork/torch throngs came out but he was making plays and had less missed tackles than Joe Schoebert who, (along with Kirksey) always seem to get injured and miss games but Joe's mistakes are forgiven.  

Jamie made a ton of plays and he was the only LB with size we had.

Letting Collins walk didn't make sense but letting him go without having a seasoned replacement ready to plug-in was not a good move.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Jamie Collins doing it all    Fri Sep 27, 10:47 PM

New England Patriots LB Jamie Collins has logged 19 total tackles, 2.5 sacks, six tackles for loss, three passes defensed, two interceptions and defensive touchdown through three games this season.

28 minutes ago, Bracie Smathers said:

Which I never got.  Cleveland radio clowns went off and the pitchfork/torch throngs came out but he was making plays and had less missed tackles than Joe Schoebert who, (along with Kirksey) always seem to get injured and miss games but Joe's mistakes are forgiven.  

Jamie made a ton of plays and he was the only LB with size we had.

Letting Collins walk didn't make sense but letting him go without having a seasoned replacement ready to plug-in was not a good move.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Jamie Collins doing it all    Fri Sep 27, 10:47 PM

New England Patriots LB Jamie Collins has logged 19 total tackles, 2.5 sacks, six tackles for loss, three passes defensed, two interceptions and defensive touchdown through three games this season.

Locked in Collins is a good player. Locked in Collins only made cameo appearances. Can't operate a defense with that in tow. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

Locked in Collins is a good player. Locked in Collins only made cameo appearances. Can't operate a defense with that in tow. 

Right.  The knock on Collins was that he had the talent (and salary) to make game-changing plays every week, but seldom did.

1 hour ago, MAC_32 said:

Last year (after the extension when he got paid but before he got injured and landed on IR) Kirksey's entire season was a cameo and Joe lead the league in missed tackles and he got injured, AGAIN. 

I saw two things with Jamie.

• One, the combination of size and athleticism, sheer physicality that allowed him to make big plays that our other LBers can't make.
  • Two, a double standard for his mistakes which the other linebackers made/make that I still can't fathom.

Jamie is making plays no one should surprised because he made them here. 

I don't know if the new 5-2-4 scheme will stop Lamar Jackson.  Burnett was an odd choice IMHO to play the key-role of box safety, he's old, injured, and he complained about that role in Pittsburgh and I don't like that we are sitting Avery.  Throw out the Titan and Jet games due to circumstances and the Rams were struggling.  

Its all on the line Sunday, the game, the division, any playoff hopes, basically the entire season.  We're still dealing with a ridiculous amount of injuries in the secondary so we still won't get a true read unless Denzel and Greedy and Morgan are playing.  Jamie Collins was a sore point for me as you know and so-far this season is a big disappointment.