What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 'The Walking Dead' TV Series Thread*** (8 Viewers)

I'm not sure whose posts you're reading but I love when they veer from the comics.
Mostly posts that aren't super recent.  I just thought of it with some of the lasts posts talking about the comics. 

I don't care if they follow the comics or not, even when I was reading them. 

So these brainiacs dont even know if one of the people they killed was Negan, that's something they probly want to know.
I think it was Rick who said after the attack that he wishes he knew if one of them was Negan. Wasn't sure why they didn't ask the guy who brought them there or the guy they rescued.

Yeah, that ginger chick is about as menacing as an Olson Twin.  She was annoying as Jon Favareu's assistant that Christopha was banging in the Sopranos.....she's annoying as a fugazi tough girl.

I think it was Rick who said after the attack that he wishes he knew if one of them was Negan. Wasn't sure why they didn't ask the guy who brought them there or the guy they rescued.
Both those guys drove back to the Hilltop as the attack started, no?

The worst kind of filler episode.  Stupid drawn out dilemma with stock characters that will have minimal bearing on the overall story. 

Thunderlips said:
Yeah, that ginger chick is about as menacing as an Olson Twin.  She was annoying as Jon Favareu's assistant that Christopha was banging in the Sopranos.....she's annoying as a fugazi tough girl.

Who casted the old lady lunger?

She is about as annoying as a hemorrhoid. She was annoying in throw mama from the train ... and the "where's the beef" commercial.

smokers dont care 

Hell, I've smoke 6 month old, bottom drawer cigarettes when I was too lazy to go out for new ones.  If there was a real zombie apocalypse I'd smoke the #### out of those stale cigs.
My post was more sarcasm than anything.  I smoked for 15 years.  I'd be smoking dirty half-spent butts out of latrines in the zombie apocalypse. 

Great episode
Agree. I'm sure we'll see a ton of complaints but I really enjoyed it. Like Morgan, I hate seeing a neutered Carol but she still did what she had to to survive. I just think she's understanding that they aren't really good guys. That said there really aren't good guys only better people who only kill when threatened and would actually rather live peacefully with other humans. 

Thunderlips said:
She was on the talking dead right after and she wasnt annoying at all...very likable as a matter of fact...and hot

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol and Maggie character development plus further morality points of conflict/comparison. Sure... in.

That was a lot of tactical clap trap on the walkies. Team Negan sure does a lot planning with code words.

Yeah figured these genuises wouldnt actually keep someone around to try to identify the leader and if he was killed. Gee, wonder if that will come back to bite them.

and i think morgan is building a cage like the one he was in when that dude made him realize killing was bad...hes gonna put rick in it 
I don't think the rest of the team would go for that....

Yeah figured these genuises wouldnt actually keep someone around to try to identify the leader and if he was killed. Gee, wonder if that will come back to bite them.
They were, he said he was Negan, Rick shot him.  Didn't give Carol much chance to interject with a "Rick, wait" or anything...

Agree. I'm sure we'll see a ton of complaints but I really enjoyed it. Like Morgan, I hate seeing a neutered Carol but she still did what she had to to survive. I just think she's understanding that they aren't really good guys. That said there really aren't good guys only better people who only kill when threatened and would actually rather live peacefully with other humans. 
Here's a complaint ... and this happens in lots of shows and movies.

Carol has the gun aimed at the ginger ... why does she then walk closer to her? Close enough for the woman to grab the gun and let the cat fight ensue.

I like the drama and I understand it's all make believe ... but just wish it made sense.

A few dramatic props in this one but I thought it was great in how it showed, ultimately, how bad ### Rick's group really is. 2 women took down the group. It was a brutal and terrifying hour

About as good as a filler episode as you could ask for. I liked the red head, she played up the crazy pretty good. 

Wasn't all too entertained at first but it got going and was well worth it.  I went from thinking Carol is an idiot for lighting up that Cig to OH SNAP that was a cold ### kill about 2 seconds later (insert the complainers here to say that the cig would not have ignited the gas.............). 

Maggie is turning into a delicious monster.  Her demise will be sad.

Users who are viewing this thread