What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (4 Viewers)

OK, this past weekend was my first with the Bloog. I followed advice from the forum and tried to go a full day without analog and only the bloog. The bloog definitely took the edge off of my cravings, but it didn't quite satisfy the same way; I think this is because I started with the lowest nic levels - 6mg. I will say that it has drastically cut down on the number of analogs I desire, so it's helping.I ordered some cartos at the 11mg nic level and hopefully those will help. I read somewhere that the higher nic level also adds to the throat hit. My wife is on board with the PV - I couldn't believe it, but I was actually vaping in my house without complaint. My wife keeps my house so sterile that I was certain that she would pick up on some odor, but nothing happened.Huge thumbs up for vaping in the house and at the office without issue. I only smoke 1/2 pack a day of analogs, but I think the higher nic level will help with the bloog.
I'd even go as high as 18. I was a Camel Light smoker and that was ok for me. I think it may be better to start a little high and work your way down. Perhaps have an even higher mg around if you really get the cravings for an analog. Also, it really depends on the flavor. I think I would have been a little dissapointed if I had received in my starter kit what I just ordered from alien visions. I was a little underwhelmed by those flavors. But the ones I got in my starter kit were fantastic so I know what it can be.

'boofatty said:
OK, this past weekend was my first with the Bloog. I followed advice from the forum and tried to go a full day without analog and only the bloog. The bloog definitely took the edge off of my cravings, but it didn't quite satisfy the same way; I think this is because I started with the lowest nic levels - 6mg. I will say that it has drastically cut down on the number of analogs I desire, so it's helping.

I ordered some cartos at the 11mg nic level and hopefully those will help. I read somewhere that the higher nic level also adds to the throat hit. My wife is on board with the PV - I couldn't believe it, but I was actually vaping in my house without complaint. My wife keeps my house so sterile that I was certain that she would pick up on some odor, but nothing happened.

Huge thumbs up for vaping in the house and at the office without issue. I only smoke 1/2 pack a day of analogs, but I think the higher nic level will help with the bloog.
I was a very light smoker (usually 1 or 2 a day normally, and could go days without any), and the 6mg is a bit low for me as well. I gather from this thread that the more regular smokers fall into 18mg-24mg-36mg territory. Some previous posts also talk about how the nicotine absorption from ecigs is nowhere near what it is from an analog in addition to the throat hit (TH) being more realistic at higher nic levels, so you may find that you need to step up to 18mg or higher to find your sweet spot.BTW the convenience and non-impact on non-smokers is pretty freakin' amazing! Over the past two weekends I've shown off my ecigs at two non-smokers houses and in both cases the hosts invited me to vape away! :eek:

I was floored by the acceptance I got, and was able to drink wine and vape ejuice to my heart's content in the company of some staunch anti-smokers. After all of the embarassment and guilt I've harbored in the past for having to step outside and remove myself from the company of good friends to 'sneak' a smoke and come back inside knowing I probably smell like cigarette smoke :X I actually felt a little guilty, like I was cheating or getting away with something. It's surreal to be sitting at a table vaping away clouds of water vapor next to non-smoking friends and those allergic to the real thing and not have to put the social gathering on pause for trips outdoors to get my 'fix'.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Cunk said:
I'd even go as high as 18. I was a Camel Light smoker and that was ok for me. I think it may be better to start a little high and work your way down. Perhaps have an even higher mg around if you really get the cravings for an analog. Also, it really depends on the flavor. I think I would have been a little dissapointed if I had received in my starter kit what I just ordered from alien visions. I was a little underwhelmed by those flavors. But the ones I got in my starter kit were fantastic so I know what it can be.
Hey C,Would you mind expanding on this a bit?

Based on reviews from fans of AVE I was about to order $40 worth of samplers (two 5 packs at 6-12mg nic level) from them and would really like to hear more about your experience before going forward.

Vapor production and flavor are REALLY important to me personally, and the only 6mg juices/cartos I've been satisfied with thus far are tobacco flavors such as Halo's Freedom Juice & Torque56, as well as Bloog's Red & RY4. The Halo juices provide surprising TH for such a low nic level to help curb my urges for analogs and the vapor/flavor of the Bloog cartos are pleasing enough that I keep coming back to them. However, I probably need to step up to 12-18mg range to get to my sweet spot and I was about to order several tobacco flavors from AVE in the 12mg range and a few non-tobacco flavors at 6mg. I'ld like to hear more from you about your experience first though...

Oh boy, got my V4L manual XL and have to say as much as I was anticipating, it's better than I imagined. The very second I hit the start button I started hearing crackle that you hear only when pulling on an auto. So this sucker heats fast. I was able to take more usual inhales vs. the slow methodical auto inhale (which I assume is slower because you wait for the vapor to create). I'd taken the cart off my USB which I'd been using this morning, and this manual gave every bit the hit vs. the auto USB. Might have to look into a manual USB also... think I saw those on V4L site and wondered what the difference was. Very excited about this development!

ETA: Also, WOW Expresso 18... :thumbup:

'boofatty said:
OK, this past weekend was my first with the Bloog. I followed advice from the forum and tried to go a full day without analog and only the bloog. The bloog definitely took the edge off of my cravings, but it didn't quite satisfy the same way; I think this is because I started with the lowest nic levels - 6mg. I will say that it has drastically cut down on the number of analogs I desire, so it's helping.I ordered some cartos at the 11mg nic level and hopefully those will help. I read somewhere that the higher nic level also adds to the throat hit. My wife is on board with the PV - I couldn't believe it, but I was actually vaping in my house without complaint. My wife keeps my house so sterile that I was certain that she would pick up on some odor, but nothing happened.Huge thumbs up for vaping in the house and at the office without issue. I only smoke 1/2 pack a day of analogs, but I think the higher nic level will help with the bloog.
My wife still comes around the corner and yells 'no smoking in the house' :lmao:I never did smoke in the house so it's the only way she can bust my chops!! She tried to smell something!! Tried real hard!! Didn't happen. No more complaints about the smell on clothes or when i walk in the door. These things can not only save your life but your marriage too!! :D

'Cunk said:

Based on reviews from fans of AVE I was about to order $40 worth of samplers (two 5 packs at 6-12mg nic level) from them and would really like to hear more about your experience before going forward.

Vapor production and flavor are REALLY important to me personally, and the only 6mg juices/cartos I've been satisfied with thus far are tobacco flavors such as Halo's Freedom Juice & Torque56, as well as Bloog's Red & RY4. The Halo juices provide surprising TH for such a low nic level to help curb my urges for analogs and the vapor/flavor of the Bloog cartos are pleasing enough that I keep coming back to them. However, I probably need to step up to 12-18mg range to get to my sweet spot and I was about to order several tobacco flavors from AVE in the 12mg range and a few non-tobacco flavors at 6mg. I'ld like to hear more from you about your experience first though...
For me I've figured out that I like the coffee/caramel/mocha flavors the best. I'm not looking for a tobacco tasting substitute. You'll find my reviews a little earlier in this thread. I would step it up to 18mg. Perhaps throw in a 24 if your getting a few sample bottles. That's the only way you'll find out. That's why I did. I was pretty comfortable with 18 but got a 24 just to see. Hated the flavor so much I didn't vape it that much (English Toffee). If you're goign with 2 5 packs I would definitely not go all tobacco. I've heard a lot of them taste very much alike anyway. Stuff like Waffle and Maple and stuff like that are what's interesting to me now.I've only been at this since Feb 7th and have a ways to go to find my sweet spot. I'm just fine with my regular v4l and don't need anything bigger or stronger or any mods or anything like that.

Man, I had fogotten today was a freakin Fed holiday. I was expecting a boatload of new flavors from V4L.I'm almost out of my mocha cafe!
Same here Rover! Should have a couple months worth of Mocha Cafe when I get home today. VAPE ON!!
Could you let me know if it crackles and pops as if you got a new cart? I'm assuming you are refilling.
Ordered (4) 5-packs of Mocha Cafe cartos and a 30ml bottle of juice. I'm finding that the crackle & pop is not always a given.

Oh boy, got my V4L manual XL and have to say as much as I was anticipating, it's better than I imagined. The very second I hit the start button I started hearing crackle that you hear only when pulling on an auto. So this sucker heats fast. I was able to take more usual inhales vs. the slow methodical auto inhale (which I assume is slower because you wait for the vapor to create). I'd taken the cart off my USB which I'd been using this morning, and this manual gave every bit the hit vs. the auto USB. Might have to look into a manual USB also... think I saw those on V4L site and wondered what the difference was. Very excited about this development!ETA: Also, WOW Expresso 18... :thumbup:
:thumbup:Mine should be here tomorrow

Man, I had fogotten today was a freakin Fed holiday. I was expecting a boatload of new flavors from V4L.I'm almost out of my mocha cafe!
Same here Rover! Should have a couple months worth of Mocha Cafe when I get home today. VAPE ON!!
Could you let me know if it crackles and pops as if you got a new cart? I'm assuming you are refilling.
I do seem to get more crackling with preloaded cartos. I have no idea why.Big Jim, yup, the manuals are IMO a definite step up over the auto batteries. I don't use my autos much.

I just got my new shipment of carts from V4L in the mail today, so I thought I'd put up reviews of any carts not yet mentioned in the thread. First up for blasting has been the Green Tea cool carts at 18mg. If the throat hit of the Bloog "Reds" is a 9, then this is a 7-7.5. The green tea flavor is sweet and light, rather than the bitter, herbaceous flavor you get from a fresh brewed pot. It is not a strong or overpowering flavor; but more of a subtle, enjoyable hint. I would say that it is a very refreshing vape, and I'm definitely going to pick this up as one of my refill juices.

I'm doing the refill thing now and the crackle and pop doesn't seem to be as much as with the prefilled cartos. However, in a near panic move I bought juice from a local guy so who knows what was in it. I should have some V4L juice here tomorrow and I'll report back.

I do like the crackle and pop, too.

'Cunk said:

For me I've figured out that I like the coffee/caramel/mocha flavors the best. I'm not looking for a tobacco tasting substitute. You'll find my reviews a little earlier in this thread. I would step it up to 18mg. Perhaps throw in a 24 if your getting a few sample bottles. That's the only way you'll find out. That's why I did. I was pretty comfortable with 18 but got a 24 just to see. Hated the flavor so much I didn't vape it that much (English Toffee). If you're goign with 2 5 packs I would definitely not go all tobacco. I've heard a lot of them taste very much alike anyway. Stuff like Waffle and Maple and stuff like that are what's interesting to me now.I've only been at this since Feb 7th and have a ways to go to find my sweet spot. I'm just fine with my regular v4l and don't need anything bigger or stronger or any mods or anything like that.
Just got my second order of cartos and juice in.I must have goofed (or V4L did, haven't checked) but the cafe mocha juice I ordered came in and it says, Nobaco Juice. Oops. What do I do with it?

Also ordered 18mg Turtle and I must say it is giving Cafe Mocha a run for its money. Superb Vapor, nice thick TH. If I had to score it would be:

Cafe Mocha - TH = 8, Vapor = 9, Flavor = 9 (distinct "coffee" flavor a little harsh)

Turtle - TH = 7.5, Vapor = 9.5, Flavor = 9 (very smooth, slight chocolate flavor, excellent vapor)

ETA - The Turtle is a Cool Cart.

'Cunk said:

Just got my second order of cartos and juice in.I must have goofed (or V4L did, haven't checked) but the cafe mocha juice I ordered came in and it says, Nobaco Juice. Oops. What do I do with it?

Also ordered 18mg Turtle and I must say it is giving Cafe Mocha a run for its money. Superb Vapor, nice thick TH. If I had to score it would be:

Cafe Mocha - TH = 8, Vapor = 9, Flavor = 9 (distinct "coffee" flavor a little harsh)

Turtle - TH = 7.5, Vapor = 9.5, Flavor = 9 (very smooth, slight chocolate flavor, excellent vapor)

Nobacco juice is their name for their juice (meaning "no tobacco" lol). It doesnt mean theres no nicotine in it...check the bottle, they usually have the nic mg listed on a sticker or stamped on the bottle.I thought the same thing the first time I ordered cappuccino juice...when I read Nobacco I thought I screwed up, but 18mg is stamped near the bottom of the bottle. On my RY4 juice, theres a 24mg sticker on the back of the bottle.

I've been satisfied with thus far are tobacco flavors such as Halo's Freedom Juice & Torque56.... The Halo juices provide surprising TH for such a low nic level to help curb my urges for analogs
I think they dont use a lot of VG in their mixes, those juices were pretty thin compared to the V4L juices Ive bought.I mixed the last 2 or 3ml's of my Freedom juice and Torque together...Talk about a killer flavor and TH...

Anybody order the V4L Chocolate/Caramel/Peanuts (i.e. Snickers) flavor yet? Looks great, but has only one user review (5 stars). Might have to try that one next.

I felt I needed a donkey-kick for a throat hit, so I busted out the big gun:http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4144/bamv.jpgVaping this ooze right now. Tastes kind of mediciny since I didnt order it with any flavor (my first actual juice order), but man, this stuff has some ooomph.
I might have to try a 36 mg sometime just for kicks. Not sure I could handle it although the medicine taste sure does sound tempting. :lmao: By far my go-to TH is Cool Carts Chocolate Banana 24. It never ever lets me down. Only problem is it ruins 18s for me for the next 6 hours. :( I'll definitely be loading up on 24s this coming weekend. Strip joint, casino, poker until 3 AM... I'm blasting away the entire weekend.

8 days in. Still getting the urge for analogs, but holding steady. My mind keeps trying to rationalize having an analog "just to see," but I know that's a losing proposition.

I just keep telling myself- It takes 28 days to make or break a habit.

8 days in. Still getting the urge for analogs, but holding steady. My mind keeps trying to rationalize having an analog "just to see," but I know that's a losing proposition.I just keep telling myself- It takes 28 days to make or break a habit.
If youre 8 days in, I think its safe to take a hit or 2 from an analog. Seriously. I think youd be surprised how unappealing they taste now, and I doubt youd wanna go back to them.Of course, you know yourself better than I do, so if you think it would be a bad idea, dont do it...but so far most of us who were frequent/heavy smokers that took a few puffs from an analog after a few days vaping were disgustingly surprised how nasty they taste, especially after vaping delicious flavors for a bit.

8 days in. Still getting the urge for analogs, but holding steady. My mind keeps trying to rationalize having an analog "just to see," but I know that's a losing proposition.I just keep telling myself- It takes 28 days to make or break a habit.
:thumbup: BTW- Good news, I think its only 21 days to make or break a habit.ETA: If you do have one, I'd recommend having your strongest ecig TH flavor just a bit in advance. When I was bumbling around with my tobacco sampler the first couple days, the biggest disappointment to me was that I was still getting pretty good TH/nic reward when I had my last few cigs. After I started up the Hilton 18s, I had a cig and just felt no TH with the camel light at all. Zero. That experience was very reassuring to me and helped me see how utterly futile smoking cigs was. Only downsides at that point.

I felt I needed a donkey-kick for a throat hit, so I busted out the big gun:http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4144/bamv.jpgVaping this ooze right now. Tastes kind of mediciny since I didnt order it with any flavor (my first actual juice order), but man, this stuff has some ooomph.
I might have to try a 36 mg sometime just for kicks. Not sure I could handle it although the medicine taste sure does sound tempting. :lmao: By far my go-to TH is Cool Carts Chocolate Banana 24. It never ever lets me down. Only problem is it ruins 18s for me for the next 6 hours. :( I'll definitely be loading up on 24s this coming weekend. Strip joint, casino, poker until 3 AM... I'm blasting away the entire weekend.
Seriously, I dont think Ill ever finish off this 36mg medical-grade juice. I got 30ml for $7 on a 60% off sale from void mist. I didnt even know what I was ordering, so I had no clue how to fill out the options. I think it was a tobacco juice with basic cigarette flavor, no extra flavor, no sweetener, and a 50/50 PG/VG mix. Ill never do that again, although when I need some nic and I need it now, it doesnt let me down :lol: Im gonna have to look at trying some Choco-banana. Ive got a coffee sampler on the way, so maybe Ill get one as a freebie :devil:

I've been satisfied with thus far are tobacco flavors such as Halo's Freedom Juice & Torque56.... The Halo juices provide surprising TH for such a low nic level to help curb my urges for analogs
I think they dont use a lot of VG in their mixes, those juices were pretty thin compared to the V4L juices Ive bought.I mixed the last 2 or 3ml's of my Freedom juice and Torque together...Talk about a killer flavor and TH...
I'm very impressed with these two juices from Halo, and will definitely try mixing them together after hearing your positive results. :thumbup: If you're right about Halo not using much VG, then I'm even more :eek: as these juices at only 6mg of nicotine produce a ton of vapor, plus a better TH than any of my other 4-6mg tobacco flavors.

Of course I've only used my Bloog blanks to fill them so far. Maybe I'll mix this combo in a different style carto and see if it performs any differently...

I'm very impressed with these two juices from Halo, and will definitely try mixing them together after hearing your positive results. :thumbup: If you're right about Halo not using much VG, then I'm even more :eek: as these juices at only 6mg of nicotine produce a ton of vapor, plus a better TH than any of my other 4-6mg tobacco flavors.

Of course I've only used my Bloog blanks to fill them so far. Maybe I'll mix this combo in a different style carto and see if it performs any differently...
Interesting thing...I was just browsing posts over at ECF , and a thread in the Bloog forum was talking about juice...Bloog prefilled cartos are filled with 100% PG juice, and someone said Halo juice is also 100% PG.Crazy! Now I wanna find out what mix(es) V4L uses for their prefilled cartos and juices (although Im sure it depends on the flavor)...if Dohsma stops in, maybe he can shed some light.

Just ordered a manual and a car adapter pass through for cheap..the sale ends today, I believe.

38% off for alot of the XL King hardware, including what I listed above. Presidents38 is the code to use

Just ordered a manual and a car adapter pass through for cheap..the sale ends today, I believe. 38% off for alot of the XL King hardware, including what I listed above. Presidents38 is the code to use
I ordered some coffee juice, blank carts, a Gun Metal XL battery and another coffee sampler on Sunday with the Phone25. Monday i ordered a USB pass thru and an extra long manual battery with the presidents38 :excited:Addicted to cigarettes? Nope, not any more. I think i'm addicted to e-cig sales!!! :hophead:

8 days in. Still getting the urge for analogs, but holding steady. My mind keeps trying to rationalize having an analog "just to see," but I know that's a losing proposition.

I just keep telling myself- It takes 28 days to make or break a habit.
:thumbup: BTW- Good news, I think its only 21 days to make or break a habit.ETA: If you do have one, I'd recommend having your strongest ecig TH flavor just a bit in advance. When I was bumbling around with my tobacco sampler the first couple days, the biggest disappointment to me was that I was still getting pretty good TH/nic reward when I had my last few cigs. After I started up the Hilton 18s, I had a cig and just felt no TH with the camel light at all. Zero. That experience was very reassuring to me and helped me see how utterly futile smoking cigs was. Only downsides at that point.
Same with me. The couple of times I hit a real cig over the last month, ZERO throat hit (marlboro lights). Couldnt believe it. My cartos were giving me more satisfaction. Who woulda thunk it?!

Just ordered a manual and a car adapter pass through for cheap..the sale ends today, I believe.

38% off for alot of the XL King hardware, including what I listed above. Presidents38 is the code to use
I ordered some coffee juice, blank carts, a Gun Metal XL battery and another coffee sampler on Sunday with the Phone25. Monday i ordered a USB pass thru and an extra long manual battery with the presidents38 :excited: Addicted to cigarettes? Nope, not any more. I think i'm addicted to e-cig sales!!! :hophead:
:lmao: :hifive: Join the club. I cant pass up a good sale, especially since theres no reason not to. I gotta buy supplies SOME TIME, so I figure might as well stock up if the savings are good enough

I used e-weed 4 nights in a row (I took Friday and Monday off, so it was a long weekend), and it continued knocking me off my ### every time. And every morning, I felt pretty groggy. In a rest period until Friday night again. I want to smoke some e-cigarettes. This has made the desire slightly greater, since I know how great the e-weed feels. Still, I maintain. Friday will make 3 weeks nicotine free.

At midnight I went into day 14. I can't say I don't have any analog urges, I do, but they are managable. I know me... and I know I can't have even one. For some people it seems to help them. I just don't think giving an inch is in my best interest. I like my beer, and that is when the analog urges get the worst. I vape heavilly if I pop a brew. During the day, it's pretty easy. I haven't spent this much money and worked this hard to backslide now. Aint gonna happen.

FYI...according to a few peeps at ECF, V4L juice, unlike Bloog juice, has VG...they wont tell exactly how much, but its in the ballpark of 70/30 PG/VG for WOW and 80/20 for Premium/Cool.

At midnight I went into day 14. I can't say I don't have any analog urges, I do, but they are managable. I know me... and I know I can't have even one. For some people it seems to help them. I just don't think giving an inch is in my best interest. I like my beer, and that is when the analog urges get the worst. I vape heavilly if I pop a brew. During the day, it's pretty easy. I haven't spent this much money and worked this hard to backslide now. Aint gonna happen.
:clap: congrats!!!!!!!!!!!And I dont blame you one bit for not wanting to fall off the wagon. Myself, I knew the second I tried vaping that I was done with analogs, so I can take a hit and its no big deal, but I probably shouldnt encourage anyone else to taste an analog once off of them for a good bit :bag:

Okay EG, you may not know big tobacco, but you sure as hell know how much you want to blast away. The monster order was one thing, but that ####### tackle box was a whole other...made me burst out laughing. :lmao: Just full-bore, committed Master Vaper Blaster. LOVE the tackle box!

Anybody else getting one? Wingnut? :excited:

'Cunk said:

Nobacco juice is their name for their juice (meaning "no tobacco" lol). It doesnt mean theres no nicotine in it...check the bottle, they usually have the nic mg listed on a sticker or stamped on the bottle.I thought the same thing the first time I ordered cappuccino juice...when I read Nobacco I thought I screwed up, but 18mg is stamped near the bottom of the bottle. On my RY4 juice, theres a 24mg sticker on the back of the bottle.
:P Noticed that about 5 minutes after I posted. Used the condom method and it worked great. Vaping Cafe Mocha 18mg as we speak.

Ugh! Got home and my order was waiting for me. :excited: Opened it and was a tad disappointed. :mellow: The order was for (4) five-packs of Mocha Cafe cartos & a 30ML bottle of juice. Instead I got (3) Mocha, the juice and a 5-pack of their Coffee House sampler. On the packing list there was a hand written note "Sorry we ran short on Mocha". Also, there wasn't the typical 2 or 3 random cartos that have been in every other order.Bit of a bummer as I had already tried the coffee sampler and wasn't very impressed with the other flavors. Not to mention, I'm not a fan of filling a carto with a different flavor than it was pre-filled with.I'll make due this time, but damn that kinda stinks...

Ugh! Got home and my order was waiting for me. :excited: Opened it and was a tad disappointed. :mellow: The order was for (4) five-packs of Mocha Cafe cartos & a 30ML bottle of juice. Instead I got (3) Mocha, the juice and a 5-pack of their Coffee House sampler. On the packing list there was a hand written note "Sorry we ran short on Mocha". Also, there wasn't the typical 2 or 3 random cartos that have been in every other order.Bit of a bummer as I had already tried the coffee sampler and wasn't very impressed with the other flavors. Not to mention, I'm not a fan of filling a carto with a different flavor than it was pre-filled with.I'll make due this time, but damn that kinda stinks...
I suggest you start a ticket at V4L and tell them just what you posted here. I'm not loving the coffee sampler either. They sometimes don't include any free samples when you use a coupon code with a very heavy discount. If you look at the packing slip, they say "freebies OR discount". But the switch to coffee is not accpetable IMO.

I have a couple of questions about the mg dosage I hope someone can answer for me. I have been refering some friends to V4L website and was asked how many mg one analog ciggarette contains. I was asked because I received the 5 pack of 5mg carts with my order and told folks that it was like air to me so I ordered the 18 and 24 mg carts. When searching for how many mg dosage is in an anaolog cigg I was told less then 2 mg per analog cigg in most cases. That got me wondering why 18 and 24 mg is safe and why the 5 mg doesn't do so much. If anyone has any thoughts on this could you let me know. I've tried to keep up with the thread but its become very long so let me know if I just need to reread and I will. Thanks

Oh boy, got my V4L manual XL and have to say as much as I was anticipating, it's better than I imagined. The very second I hit the start button I started hearing crackle that you hear only when pulling on an auto. So this sucker heats fast. I was able to take more usual inhales vs. the slow methodical auto inhale (which I assume is slower because you wait for the vapor to create). I'd taken the cart off my USB which I'd been using this morning, and this manual gave every bit the hit vs. the auto USB. Might have to look into a manual USB also... think I saw those on V4L site and wondered what the difference was. Very excited about this development!ETA: Also, WOW Expresso 18... :thumbup:
:thumbup:Mine should be here tomorrow
I just ordered 2 manual XL batteries and used the FBG code for 15% off. Did you guys get the discontinued colors? My 2 batteries came to $21.25 plus shipping. I don't care about the color anyway. They were under "special clearance hardware".

Quick quick review on Vapor Station's tobacco flavors :

I got 10ml of each of 5 flavors, all 24mg, all 80/20 PG/VG, I believe. They had virtually no flavor when I first received them, but I let them all steep for a week or so and they really came to life. All are about teh same with vapor production and throat hit.. average vapor production, very good TH, like an 8.5/10 on TH.

Tampa - I like this one quite a bit. Has a nice fruitiness behind the unlit tobacco flavor. I think this is their "Marlboro" flavor, and as a former Marlboro smoker, I enjoy it.

Frisco - not sure what's going on here. Advertised as a hazelnut/vanilla version of the standard 555, but it's not really hazelnut I'm getting, it's... corn. Yep, that's really the only way to describe it, it tastes kind of like corn cob or something.

Texas - this is the Camel knock-off, but has that same odd corn flavor. WTF? I also noticed it when I first vaped the Gamel flavor from Alien Visions, but that one faded away, this one isn't. I'm going to have to revisit these last two going forward.

Tennessee - now this one is nice. This reminds me of a slightly less sweet version of Bloog Red. Very enjoyable, all-day vapeable for sure.

VS4 - This one is an RY4, but has less of the spun sugar/caramel/vanilla flavor that the Bloog RY4 cartos have. Mild flavor, very enjoyable. I recommend this one as well.

All of these are mild flavors. Compared to say, Alien Visions, which is all about bold flavor and vapor production, these seem to focus more on TH and milder flavors. The juice itself is all clear and very thin, easy to fill cartos via condom, syringe, or drip methods.

I have a couple of questions about the mg dosage I hope someone can answer for me. I have been refering some friends to V4L website and was asked how many mg one analog ciggarette contains. I was asked because I received the 5 pack of 5mg carts with my order and told folks that it was like air to me so I ordered the 18 and 24 mg carts. When searching for how many mg dosage is in an anaolog cigg I was told less then 2 mg per analog cigg in most cases. That got me wondering why 18 and 24 mg is safe and why the 5 mg doesn't do so much. If anyone has any thoughts on this could you let me know. I've tried to keep up with the thread but its become very long so let me know if I just need to reread and I will. Thanks
Heres a thread with some good info regarding nic contenthttp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/6878-question-about-mg-nicotine-e-juice.html

Okay EG, you may not know big tobacco, but you sure as hell know how much you want to blast away. The monster order was one thing, but that ####### tackle box was a whole other...made me burst out laughing. :lmao: Just full-bore, committed Master Vaper Blaster. LOVE the tackle box!

Anybody else getting one? Wingnut? :excited:
When you get to that many flavors/bottles, you run into a couple of issues (at least I did.) First, your wife starts to ask questions like : "Can you maybe confine the vape station to part of the breakfast bar, rather than the whole thing?" It's then that you realize, you have 15 bottles of juice, boxes of cartos, paper towels for dripping, etc.. all over the place. You start to require a way to store all your supplies in a smaller area.

Second, you now have 25 filled cartos, each with a different juice in them. However, you only ordered 3 or 4 flavors of cartos, so they're all labeled as such. You have no idea which is in which carto without pulling the condom off and dragging through each. Huge pain. You need a way to keep the cartos with the juice you put in them.

So, what it came down to was needing a compact, and ideally portable storage unit, with a large number of indivdual compartments I could use to segregate juice bottles/cartos from one another. Something inexpensive, readily available, and easy to get from point A to point B. The choice became very clear very quickly. $10 at Walmart and all my problems were solved.

Good to know about what EG said about letting the cartos steep for a while. I picked up my Strawberry Cheesecake last night and it was much better than I remembered it on Saturday.

Heres a thread with some good info regarding nic contenthttp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/6878-question-about-mg-nicotine-e-juice.html
Interesting quote from E-how.com:An average smoker takes about 15 puffs on a cigarette, which ranges from 1 to 2 mg of nicotine consumption per cigarette. Comparatively, 15 puffs on a 16 mg cartridge would equal about 0.15 mg of nicotine. Thus, the nicotine absorption is far less in an e-cigarette than a regular cigarette.

Users who are viewing this thread