What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Gamma (4 Viewers)

If I'm doing my math right Rudnicki times out at 1:33 pm ET, which is in about 18 minutes. I will PM him again and let him know incase he missed my ealier pm.

Is anyone else having problems with the links on the first post to PM people. When I click on them, they take me to the home page of the footballguys forums. They were working fine yesterday, weird. :popcorn:

9.11 Malcolm Floyd

Not the direction that I wanted to go in but too much value now. Really hate my start now

10.6 Tashard Choice

Another pick I am not thrilled with. I was about to take Ryan Williams. Stinkin ref :shakeshead: :)

10.08 Julio Jones WR Rookie
This took like 20 minutes to post. I've been having trouble accessing/posting on the message boards lately at night. They seem to go down for 15-30 min and then everything is fine. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
So to catch myself up ....

Shadowfax can repick at any time.

Rudnicki is up with a 2 hour clock and is about to time out again in 5 minutes.

krsone21 will then be on the clock.

I'll PM Shadow and Rud just in case.

10.15 DST Pittsburgh Steelers

eta: tried to pm PC but his inbox is full...

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus. not sure when the clock runs to but after 11pm on a friday night is pretty nuts.

anyway, I'm travelling so not around a computer much. Just auto-skip me for now and I'll pick when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread