What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL Gamma (1 Viewer)

11.11 SF D11.12 for STinkin Ref per proxy. Dal D
Per Stinkin Ref's PM to me, Amendola is his pick, not DAL D.Either way, my pick is:11.13 - John Carlson, SEA, TE
what a cluster, You are correct RC94, according too Stinkin Ref's earlier post he clearly states, that you have his 11th round pick and Crippler has his 12th round pick so:Amendola it is for Stinkin Ref.

I'm tired of seeing the top of the draft board start the runs, where they get the top at the position and we're forced to follow suit, so I'm hoping to start it here:

13.13 Mason Crosby, PK GB

pm'ing.

I'm tired of seeing the top of the draft board start the runs, where they get the top at the position and we're forced to follow suit, so I'm hoping to start it here: 13.13 Mason Crosby, PK GBpm'ing.
You do realize you jumped the gun, It's RC94's turn to pick. You pick at 13.14.

I'm tired of seeing the top of the draft board start the runs, where they get the top at the position and we're forced to follow suit, so I'm hoping to start it here: 13.13 Mason Crosby, PK GBpm'ing.
I pick 13.13 and was going to take Crosby

You were so excited to start the kicker run you thought you'd move up a spot?

do we move on at this point or does Legacy get a new clock....is Meno now up...?

I think RC gets crosby and Meno is on the clock with Leagacy able to come back and pick at any time....

will pm Bass for clean up on aisle 13 in in Gamma...

actually I think Bass is turkey hunting so this may be a captains call or help from Jeff or BSS...

Last edited by a moderator:
I PMed Legacy. We should let him pick as normal.
I agree with this. :thumbup:
I kind of agree as well and I think he is on and will make a pick....guess my only concern would have been if he was say in the middle of the draft and jumped the gun and then didn't check back for awhile and held us all hostage for awhile thinking he had made a pick.....thats why I think when this has happened in the past, the draft moves on and he makes it up later....kind of like if he made a duplicate pick....

:lmao:nice thought ,poor executionI almost went PK when it was my turn

So let me get this straight - TL jumped the gun and picked. That's a foul. Pick doesn't count.

The correct guy is RC94 - he gets Crosby.

TL is now OTC as normal.

Is that right? Does that help?

Doesn't seem that complicated.

So let me get this straight - TL jumped the gun and picked. That's a foul. Pick doesn't count.The correct guy is RC94 - he gets Crosby.TL is now OTC as normal.Is that right? Does that help?Doesn't seem that complicated.
I'm confused. Got PM from Legacy that I'm up but I don't want to pick if I'm not. Nugget has back to back picks behind me and I'm not sure you will find a faster drafter. Point being if skip Legacy there is a good chance 4 picks are going to be selected before he is up again. I'll wait for confirmation I'm up before I pick and PM Nugget.

Users who are viewing this thread