What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (10 Viewers)

hmm, that makes sense. will be sweet when he comes back then
I think he'll still be involved but not there every week but AEW wants the champion there almost every week. Besides anyone who's followed AEW over the past year or Jericho the last few yrs would've predicted that Jericho would take the belt initial to give them a legit champ that fans know and then eventually drop it to someone else 

Archer I believe will be the Dark Order leader and I have a feeling Omega is turning on Page. Page is so over that Omega turning will get legit heat 

Phenomenal show tonight. Happy for Mox too. Took dude 10 years wasting in WWE and had to switch companies just to get the equivalent title Vince never even took him seriously for. Jokes gonna be on him.

SRS is money with the scoops.
Sean has excellent sources. He even exposed other wrestling "insiders" that pay money for his patreon to get his scoops and then repost them on their sites and "independently verify" his content. All while plagiarizing it. :lmao:  Oops.

Sean is a jewel. Love his work

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching Hager - Dustin match.  After Dustin kisses smears his face paint on her face, Hager's wife can be seen in the corner putting her face back on. :lol:

Imagine being the guy in the seat next to her...

I hope that he finds a new gimmick/storyline. His time with NWA has been pretty average and uninspiring as of late. 
His ring work in NWA was just a joke. Particularly that stupid ### jump pin bull#### when you're competing for title. I love comedy but the garbage he does in the ring isn't funny. Only emphasizes the fakeness of wrestling. He's like Joey Ryan to me. Great talkers but too much wholly unfunny comedy in their matches.

As long as he's talking, he should do fine.

breaking news, WWE’s European tour in jeopardy of being CANCELLED due to current public health conditions. Some of the talent and production crew have expressed concerns on going overseas in April. Wwe is said to be very serious thinking cancelling

Sean has excellent sources. He even exposed other wrestling "insiders" that pay money for his patreon to get his scoops and then repost them on their sites and "independently verify" his content. All while plagiarizing it. :lmao:  Oops.

Sean is a jewel. Love his work
Thats funny he does the samething to others. People I talk to think he's a joke  A lot of the insider source stuff he puts behind a paywall many others will put up for free. The dude is a greedy scumbag. He was a guest for AEW recently and I heard he won't be welcomed back again after some issues. They would specify but felt that SRS was dishonest with what he was doing. 

And god forbid you disagree with this guy on social media. He won't let it go at all. Then blocks you before you can even defend yourself. This guy is one of the biggest frauds in the business. 

His ring work in NWA was just a joke. Particularly that stupid ### jump pin bull#### when you're competing for title. I love comedy but the garbage he does in the ring isn't funny. Only emphasizes the fakeness of wrestling. He's like Joey Ryan to me. Great talkers but too much wholly unfunny comedy in their matches.

As long as he's talking, he should do fine.
I can't stand Joey Ryan. Dude is an absolute joke to the business. If I was a promoter I'd refused to book guy. 

To be fair, that was not the best era for the 10 pounds of gold. 
From the day Christian was stripped of the NWA belt, there's a lot of OOF and YIKES! in that list.  Other than Cabana, the only other name on that list that stands out is Blue Demon, Jr.

From the day Christian was stripped of the NWA belt, there's a lot of OOF and YIKES! in that list.  Other than Cabana, the only other name on that list that stands out is Blue Demon, Jr.
Yep, I don't think we will be working on the Best Adam Pearce matching of All-Time list. Even my homer favorite of Tim Storm, who held the belt for over a year, was not even the biggest name in his own stable (that would be Mike Foxx)  in a local company that would get 100 people at an average show.

Grate article, We at Addhunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. 
you can see more details like this article <a http://propertyhuntergroup.com/"
>business center</a>

Matt Hardy announces on his YT channel he will decide to stay an FA right now. He says he is taking a breaking and weighing all options. Wants to maximize next few yrs of his career and paint his masterpiece. Can't waste time needs to do it now. Says he'll watch everything from AEW Being Elite NWA, ROH, NJPW, MLW, NXT, RAW/SDL, etc 3020 Zenith is gone. Free The Delete final will be on Wednesday night. Excited to stay home with his kids right now. Thanks everyone for following him. Says it doesn't mean he couldn't re-sign with WWE but it sounds from the video he is leaving WWE 

Matt Hardy announces on his YT channel he will decide to stay an FA right now. He says he is taking a breaking and weighing all options. Wants to maximize next few yrs of his career and paint his masterpiece. Can't waste time needs to do it now. Says he'll watch everything from AEW Being Elite NWA, ROH, NJPW, MLW, NXT, RAW/SDL, etc 3020 Zenith is gone. Free The Delete final will be on Wednesday night. Excited to stay home with his kids right now. Thanks everyone for following him. Says it doesn't mean he couldn't re-sign with WWE but it sounds from the video he is leaving WWE 
You're being worked, brah. :lol:

Went down an Orange Cassidy YouTube rabbit hole during lunch and was very, very entertained. 
As long as he doesn't go full comedy/WrestleCircus kind of stuff I'm fine with him. I very much enjoyed the PAC match. It was JUST enough shtick where it didn't distract from the action. And that takes talent to maintain that balance.

Dude did an arm drag with his hands in his pockets. Idk how the hell you even do that.

As long as he doesn't go full comedy/WrestleCircus kind of stuff I'm fine with him. I very much enjoyed the PAC match. It was JUST enough shtick where it didn't distract from the action. And that takes talent to maintain that balance.

Dude did an arm drag with his hands in his pockets. Idk how the hell you even do that.
Some of the stuff he does especially hands in pocket you have to be pretty athletic and agile. It's why I don't mind his schtick. Joey Ryan's is just pure #### shtick nothing really skillful with it all all. I find it incredible childish but it's right up VKM's alley of what he calls humor 

I don't know if you caught it, but at one point Pac lost it and started grinning at OC. It was after OC kept rolling out of the ring.  :lmao:

He's got a talent in balancing the comedy with "serious" wrestling.

"From...wherever...weighing...whatever..." :lmao:  

Users who are viewing this thread