What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (1 Viewer)

He mentioned something last week about DBS going in. Apparently WWE is trying to Resign Harry again (Lance Archers old Tag partner in Suzuki Gun and former WWE Hart Foundation) and trying to work something out with the family. Then Meltzer today and others tried to steal Brad's report and not credit him with it. 

Speaking of Sheppard he may have exposed a pedophile who was trolling him that twitter has banned the dudes account multiple times for other violations. Interesting thread on it too. 
Gotta link? I'd like to see the takedown.

My buddy is at AEW tonight. Not only did he see Raven there but met the dude. SUperJealous. He was in the second row where Mox landed. He pulled the one girl away from getting knockout by Mox going over 

I definitely think Cole/Paige will split but I'm gonna say they twist this in the turn. We all think Paige is gonna turn but what if Omega Turns and becomes his The Cleaner Character? It'd be a big time twist in it. Paige seems more of a loner type character wise. Seems heelish but not really a heel. Omega turning would make big headlines too 

I definitely think Cole/Paige will split but I'm gonna say they twist this in the turn. We all think Paige is gonna turn but what if Omega Turns and becomes his The Cleaner Character? It'd be a big time twist in it. Paige seems more of a loner type character wise. Seems heelish but not really a heel. Omega turning would make big headlines too 
I think it was going to be Page from the get-go, but he got over.

When someone gets over, ride the horse you came in on. Hangman stays baby as the outlaw.

WWE apparently is feeding fake news to people to weed out those sharing with dirt sheets and reporters. After the Matt Riddle report of don't call out a superstar on another brand or higher up and the Brock stuff WWE had a meeting with talent and told them don't talk to reporters or dirt sheet people. Just stay in character with them. WWE is trying to stop leaks. Hence all the rumors recently of certain talent failing a wellness test. 

WWE apparently is feeding fake news to people to weed out those sharing with dirt sheets and reporters. After the Matt Riddle report of don't call out a superstar on another brand or higher up and the Brock stuff WWE had a meeting with talent and told them don't talk to reporters or dirt sheet people. Just stay in character with them. WWE is trying to stop leaks. Hence all the rumors recently of certain talent failing a wellness test. 
Dolphins1925 says hi.  :lol:

Dolphins1925 says hi.  :lol:
Not sure what you mean. He never really had an inside source. If you know how to bet wrestling the smart money if a leak had come out a few hours or an hour before showtime the moneyline would have a huge swing to one person. Like a few mania's ago for Undertaker and I think HHH it was. He would get lucky with the betting odds. Then when he missed a few people started turning on him. He was a fraud who claimed to have insider info but was just good with betting odds. He kept the schtick going on twitter for a few of the dummies who still followed him. His last tweet from the account he used was in 2015 when he disappeared. There are a few other accounts similar but I think they are all fake. 

Getting this from a few different places and one person a freelance Journalist (Who's broke some past news) who I follow. So comfortable sharing this. 

Matt Hardy has RENEWED his WWE deal. Sources tell me he’s going to the creative team and retire from full time competition for now. Broken Matt will be featured in his YouTube series as producers are allowed to do some work outside WWE.

Also I missed this from the freelance guy I followed but Impact was really considering keeping their title on Calahan until Tessa Apologized. It sounds like she admitted privately to the roster what she's been accused of is true 

Per sources, Tessa Blanchard held a private meeting with African American members of the Impact roster to apologize for the allegations levied against her. Impact apparently was set to have Sami Callihan retain at #HardToKill ,but Tessa's showing of remorse changed that.

Craig_MiamiFL said:
SRS reporting WWE in talks with ESPN+ regarding PPV rights.
I could see sharing the PPV right with ESPN+ along with the Network (kind of like how they handle NXT), but can't see how they remove PPVs from the Network.

I could see sharing the PPV right with ESPN+ along with the Network (kind of like how they handle NXT), but can't see how they remove PPVs from the Network.
It'll be interesting for sure.  Wonder what that would mean for Takeovers...

It'll be interesting for sure.  Wonder what that would mean for Takeovers...
Was trying to do the math to see if moving the entire WWE Network under the ESPN+ banner would work, but I don't think it does. WWE has roughly 2 million subscribers right now, at 10 bucks a pop. $20 million a month in revenue if my math is close. ESPN+ has 6.6 million subscribers a month, at 5 bucks a pop, $33 million a month taken in. ESPN couldn't hand over enough revenue to WWE to make the move worth it, at the current sub prices. 

Today is the birthday of the jet flying, kiss stealing, limousine riding, wheeling dealing son of a gun RIC FLAIR!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The blimps on SDLIVE are for Mustafi Ali Return nothing to do with Killer Kross. Kross is suppose to debut in NXT at some point next month or two but after that could be fast tracked to the main roster faster then most people 

Now it's reported Samoa Joe is suspended 30 days. This is per the WWE official website. Not sure WTF is going on. First he was suspended, then injured, brought back, then injured during a commercial shoot reported by Ryan Satin 4 days ago to he's now suspended by WWE official site

@Wrestlevotes :thumbup:
Don't get too excited. Company officials believes CEO marketing Michelle Wilson was leaking storylines and such. She needs to know for marketing purposes. Word going around given that Wrestlevotes said they were a WWE employee or admitted to it that WV is Wilson. Don't be surprised if Michelle Wilson is fired and we don't hear much from wrestlevotes 

Another name being floated around is Pat Buck as Ryback even said he'd leak stuff from WWE. From what I'm hearing is they either know who Wrestlevotes is, their source or at least who the account belongs too. Don't think anything will happen yet as they want to be 100% sure before taking action. They've been trying to nail Wrestlevotes for a long time. Last year year they fed bad info during mania season hoping to find the source. It makes sense if they never found it if the source or account belongs to their CEO of marketing. Besides Vince/Paul/Shane/Steph/etc higher ups she is the biggest one outside of the big wigs who'd need know these things. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Bar Wrestling, Kris Statlander has the flu and will not be on tomorrow night’s show in Pomona, CA. 

I would imagine this would toss a wrench into her AEW Women’s World title match on Saturday night. 

Per Mike Johnson of PWI he believes it's very likely Matt Hardy stays with WWE. WWE has apparently offered Matt a move to NXT. Matts body can no longer take the rigors of a full time schedule so NJPW style wouldn't suit him. Impact and ROH have interest but wouldn't give Matt the money AEW nor WWE are 

NJPW do to the Corona Virus outbreak have canceled live events from March 1-15th. THat means no Naito/Hiromo Anniversary match and NJPW Super Cup is delayed 

Word I'm hearing is long overdo but British bulldog Davey Boy Smith will post humanly go into the WWE HoF this year. Harry Smith JR his son has been hanging around the PC and WWE wants him back. Harry Was in The Hart Foundation with Natty and Tyson Kidd. 

Word I'm hearing is long overdo but British bulldog Davey Boy Smith will post humanly go into the WWE HoF this year. Harry Smith JR his son has been hanging around the PC and WWE wants him back. Harry Was in The Hart Foundation with Natty and Tyson Kidd. 
* posthumously

ETA: Yes, I'm a grammar policeman.  "To serve and correct."

Last edited by a moderator:
This Talk Is Jericho with Jake Roberts is :lmao:   :lmao:  

Jake tells the story that when Ronnie Garvin was ready to mount his comeback, his nipples would get hard.  :lmao:   :lmao:   :cry:   :lmao:   :lmao:  

This Talk Is Jericho with Jake Roberts is :lmao:   :lmao:  

Jake tells the story that when Ronnie Garvin was ready to mount his comeback, his nipples would get hard.  :lmao:   :lmao:   :cry:   :lmao:   :lmao:  
I will have to listen, behind a few episodes. Jake is the best. Met him and Dallas Page super quickly at a Q&A after seeing "The Resurrection Of Jake Roberts". Walked up for the photo opportunity, gave DDP a big hug and mentioned using DDP Yoga and for a good 30 seconds, DDP really was interested how I liked it. I was uncomfortable almost how much he stopped down the line to listen. And then turned to Jake, shook his hand and said "Really glad to meet you, grew up watching you live in Dallas in World Class." Jake replied, "It's really good to be met. We probably both have grown up, and out (holding his stomach),  since those days. Those dang VonErich boys. They should have ruled this business. Good memories man."  

Only three matches on NWA Powerrrrr this week, including a super short Trevor Murdoch win over the super popular Question Mark and a weird countout victory by Thunder Rosa over Melina, but we had a appearance and spear by Kamille on Allysin Kay and all is right in the world. That's going to be a great little feud and Kay will help Kamille put on a good match. The fact that 19 episodes in and Kamille still hasn't said a word is really great shtick.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAKDHBGASDHJGAKLJHDAJKLHDAJKLHAD

asdkl;fjhasfjklhasdkljfhasdkljfh

ajklfhaskljfhasdkljhfasdjklhdfasjkldfh

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Users who are viewing this thread