What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Reunion Teams & Discourse (2 Viewers)

so the site isnt sending draft updates. we need to pm the next guy. will do that now.
NO site is sending updates - at least I got one after every pickDo you have notifications turned on? to correct email address? Is so, please contact Team Legacy for help

Hi guys, Pimpin' is on a West Coast bender right now so let me know when he is up and I'll help move things along. My inbox is probably full, just send me an email, Hook and several others know it.

nothing in my spam filters

if i go to team>preferences>email notifications

the only 2 options i have are message board and all player drops

where do I set draft notification preferences?

nothing in my spam filtersif i go to team>preferences>email notificationsthe only 2 options i have are message board and all player dropswhere do I set draft notification preferences?
Send me a PM with a second email addy and we'll see if it takes that one.

So as crazy as this sounds, I like the 6,7,8 slots over the 1 this year

Never-the-less; I think I made the right move with Foster at 1.1

Hey all, I have a text sent to Pimp with all the picks so far. I'm sure he'll have a selection real soon. I would make the pick but I doubt strongly we would take the same player here.

So as crazy as this sounds, I like the 6,7,8 slots over the 1 this yearNever-the-less; I think I made the right move with Foster at 1.1
I like the 1,2,3 and then somewhere towards the late middle of the round. Not thrilled with 14 especially after drafting 13th last year, but we'll make it work.

I got a draft update. Not sure what I did, but I'm happy.

Not sure how I feel about the #8 spot. I won from it last year, but I'm already changing strategies with TE first pick. Excited to see how it turns out.

1.14 Marshawn Lynch RB SEA

Was hoping to get McFadden here, but actually feel a little safer with Lynch at RB1

2.01 Drew Brees QB NOS

Considered RB/RB here, but felt I'd be too far behind at other positions so went with another safe option in Brees.

I see what might be one problem in those using auto-pick

There are two types of auto-pick = Fail Safe and Instant

Instant will immediately make the pick from your list

Fail Safe makes sure your time doesn't run out and you don't lose your pick.... BUT we don't have the timer on (or perhaps it is 24 hours and then stops) ... the point is that it will not pick for quite a while if I understand this right - currently Sinrman and Ravnzfn are both on Fail Safe ............... so I am going to email them and let them know they are up and the delay with fail safe

1.14 Marshawn Lynch RB SEAWas hoping to get McFadden here, but actually feel a little safer with Lynch at RB12.01 Drew Brees QB NOSConsidered RB/RB here, but felt I'd be too far behind at other positions so went with another safe option in Brees.
Can we comment in here?I really like the combo on the turn.

I will be on the road this afternoon and into the night. Won't reach destination until around 10:00 or so.

'Ministry of Pain said:
'valence said:
1.14 Marshawn Lynch RB SEAWas hoping to get McFadden here, but actually feel a little safer with Lynch at RB12.01 Drew Brees QB NOSConsidered RB/RB here, but felt I'd be too far behind at other positions so went with another safe option in Brees.
Thanks. PAE is up again if you have a pick for him

'Ministry of Pain said:
'valence said:
Thanks. PAE is up again if you have a pick for him
emailed Jeff and Sean right after I picked

1 more thing, I have no idea who has been selected. Can I get a link to the site? Only thing I have seen is Gronk, MJD, and the turn by Valence.

1 more thing, I have no idea who has been selected. Can I get a link to the site? Only thing I have seen is Gronk, MJD, and the turn by Valence.
thanks mop2.5 CAPT HOOK Richardson, T. RB (CLE) 2.4 RAVNZFAN Jennings, G. WR (GNB) 2.3 SINRMAN Welker, W. WR (NWE) 2.2 GROUSE Johnson, A. WR (HOU) 2.1 VALENCE Brees, D. QB (NOR) Round 1 1.14 VALENCE Lynch, M. RB (SEA) 1.13 GROUSE McFadden, D. RB (OAK) 1.12 SINRMAN Fitzgerald, L. WR (ARI) 1.11 RAVNZFAN Jones-Drew, M. RB (JAC) 1.10 CAPT HOOK Gronkowski, R. TE (NWE) 1.9 PIMPIN AINT EASY Brady, T. QB (NWE) 1.8 PICTUS CAT Graham, J. TE (NOR) 1.7 OLD MILWAUKEE Johnson, C. WR (DET) 1.6 RADBALLS Johnson, C. RB (TEN) 1.5 FIDDLES Mathews, R. RB (SDG) 1.4 TEAM LEGACY McCoy, L. RB (PHI) 1.3 rzrback77 Rice, R. RB (BAL) 1.2 Stinkin Ref Rodgers, A. QB (GNB) 1.1 SHADOWMASTER Foster, A. RB (HOU)

I was happy PAE wanted to fill up 2 anchor spots early. Brady and Gates should allow him to fill up on other positions for the next 10-12 rounds.

I got a draft update. Not sure what I did, but I'm happy.Not sure how I feel about the #8 spot. I won from it last year, but I'm already changing strategies with TE first pick. Excited to see how it turns out.
1.08 Jimmy Graham2.07 Julio Jones 3.08 Frank GoreGraham seemed a safe play at TE.Not feelin the value, but Julio should hold his own with some upside I guess.Hoping Gore peeforms like a top 7 RB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 2 in the books

2.01 Valence - Drew Brees, QB, NO

2.02 Grouse - Andre Johnson, WR, HOU

2.03 Sinrman - Wes Welker, WR, NE

2.04 Ravnzfan - Greg Jennings, WR, GB

2.05 Capt Hook - Trent Richardson, RB, CLE

2.06 Pimpin - Antonio Gates, TE, SD

2.07 Pictus Cat - Julio Jones, WR, ATL

2.08 Old Milwaukee - Matt Forte, RB, CHI

2.09 Radballs - Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN

2.10 Fiddles - Darren Sproles, RB, NO

2.11 Team Legacy - Cam Newton, QB, NO

2.12 Rzrback77 - Matt Stafford, QB, DET

2.13 Stinkin Ref - Steven Jackson, RB, STL

2.14 ShadowMaster - Jamaal Charles, RB, KC

and Round 3 is off and running.....

3.01 ShadowMaster - A.J. Green, WR, CIN

3.02 Stinkin Ref - Aaron Hernandez, TE, NE

3.03 Rzrback77 - Roddy White, WR, ATL

3.04 Team Legacy - DeMarco Murray, RB, DAL

3.05 Fiddles - ..............OTC

Round 2 in the books

Did you bail him out last night?

;)

and Round 3 is off and running.....

3.05 Fiddles - Jordy Nelson, WR, GB

3.06 Radballs - Jermichael Finley, TE, GB

3.07 Old Milwaukee - Jason Witten, TE, DAL

3.08 Pictus Cat - Frank Gore, RB, SF

3.09 Pimpin Aint Easy - ...........NOW OTC

3.10 Captain Hook - instant pick

Round 2 in the books

Did you bail him out last night?

;)
maybe AP was hunting rad in Houston.....or maybe AP was getting drunk because he learned he will be playing for radballs this year .....

Hello, Pimpin' is still basking in the California Sun. If it were up to me I would take all of 3 seconds to make this pick but I can't be sure PAE would want this person.

I will continue to try and reach him Hook.

As expected a TON of RB talent falls to the 2/3 turn, but I can't take full advatange after starting with Foster at RB1.

It's the main reason I don't like the slot this year for this format.

A little more risk than usual (for me) with these 2 picks, but I'm going with my gut.

In a month, I expect everyone to be kicking themselves for letting Charles slip by two times.

It pains the Steeler fan in me, but I have to admit AJ.Green looks to have the goods of a truly dominant WR.

Simple solution so no one gets upset, start the clock.

Did PAE let you all know he was out of town? Was that why the clock was not started?

I have had zero communications with him since about 3:00 today. Nothing I can do fellows, sorry. If the clock were on, I might have been more willing to pick but this isn't really my team.

I did leave him a voicemail and let him know 13 angry men are waiting on him :) Sorry fellas.

Where in California is he? If he is in SoCal maybe I can track him down. Let him know I have some San Diego Zoo tickets for him and lets see if he takes the bait.

Simple solution so no one gets upset, start the clock. Did PAE let you all know he was out of town? Was that why the clock was not started? I have had zero communications with him since about 3:00 today. Nothing I can do fellows, sorry. If the clock were on, I might have been more willing to pick but this isn't really my team. I did leave him a voicemail and let him know 13 angry men are waiting on him :) Sorry fellas.
I am not angry. I am out of town helping with my father who is in the hospital so I appreciate the slow pace

and Round 3 is back UP and running .....................

3.05 Fiddles - Jordy Nelson, WR, GB

3.06 Radballs - Jermichael Finley, TE, GB

3.07 Old Milwaukee - Jason Witten, TE, DAL

3.08 Pictus Cat - Frank Gore, RB, SF

3.09 Pimpin Aint Easy - Brandon Marshall, WR, CHI

3.10 Captain Hook - Victor Cruz, WR, NYG

3.11 Ravnzfan - Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, NYG

3.12 Sinrman - Hakeem Nicks, WR, NYG