What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

If you don't have the heart to blast away at her with a cattle prod, try this. The second she gets home, start following her around the apartment doing your loudest, most obnoxious Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.. "COME ON !! GET OUT !! DO IT, DO IT NOW !!! GET OUT OF HERE !!" and just keep that up incessantly. No matter what she does, do not stop. If she goes into the bathroom, stand outside the door and bellow. "WHAT ARE YOU DOOO-EENG? TAKING A DOMP ?!?!? COME ON, PINCH IT OFF AND GET OUT !!! GET OFF THE CRAPPER !!!" You have to just be prepared to be relentless with it. She'll never be able to take it more than an hour or so before she loses her #### and leaves.
I haven't laughed this hard in years. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm dying here.
TAKING A DOMP still slays me. :lmao:
It's 5:45 AM here and I'm laughing out loud on the crapper while taking a domp.

:lmao:

There's a simple rule with exes. They leave because they think they can do better. They come back because they're settling,

I'd you don't understand the proper response to that, you're beyond help.

I've heard several times that exes always seem to know when you're just about over them and that they always find some way to remind you that they once pwned your ####### heart.

Today started like any other day for me. Wake up. ####. Shower. Shave. Then haul ### to work to make sure I get there in time. Hell the work day started off like any other day. Clock in. Meet for huddle. Get our assignments. Get report. Start taking care of sick people.

All was normal and routine per my life these days until I head off to my morning break. The cute unit clerk who I usually have breakfast and flirt with wasn't at her desk so I head down to the cafeteria solo. I'm a bit tired of my usual breakfast (hard boiled eggs, bacon, potatoes, and oatmeal), since I've worked 9 days straight so I decide to make an eggs over easy, ham, and bacon sandwich. Without my breakfast buddy there I bust out my phone to read the newspaper.

I was enjoying my morning. It was almost like any other day, but half way through my sandwich and reading about the Raiders getting blasted by the Broncos, the status bar of my S3 flashes:

Alyssa: I'm so hurt right now....

It scrolls to fast but it catches my eye and I swap from the web browser to the messenger and continue the rest of the message:

Alyssa: "I'm so hurt right now. I made the biggest mistake by leaving you for an #######. I've lost the greatest thing that could happen to me. I miss you and that's ok. It's all my fault. I hope you're doing well."

Soooooooooooooo..... yah. My not so normal morning became just a little more interesting. I have yet to text her back and honestly don't plan to. I probably should block her number from my phone to prevent me from doing something stupid, but.....

After reading that text, I felt a bunch of emotions flash. Satisfaction and anger were the two that wrestled their way into my mind and stayed with me through out the day: satisfied that she got what she deserved and anger that she ####ed everything up for nothing.

Oh well, not sure what's going to come of this. Nothing hopefully. There's a part of me that wants to see where this could go, there's a part of me that's happy with my life right now, and there's an even bigger part of me that knows deep down inside I would never be able to love her the same way ever again after she threw away 7 years for an #######.
"I don't discuss relationships over text any longer. I discuss plans over text. I discuss fantasy football trades over text. I discuss how long it will be before I leave work over text. If you want to talk to me about how important I am to you, call me."
But I don't even have your number.

I've heard several times that exes always seem to know when you're just about over them and that they always find some way to remind you that they once pwned your ####### heart.

Today started like any other day for me. Wake up. ####. Shower. Shave. Then haul ### to work to make sure I get there in time. Hell the work day started off like any other day. Clock in. Meet for huddle. Get our assignments. Get report. Start taking care of sick people.

All was normal and routine per my life these days until I head off to my morning break. The cute unit clerk who I usually have breakfast and flirt with wasn't at her desk so I head down to the cafeteria solo. I'm a bit tired of my usual breakfast (hard boiled eggs, bacon, potatoes, and oatmeal), since I've worked 9 days straight so I decide to make an eggs over easy, ham, and bacon sandwich. Without my breakfast buddy there I bust out my phone to read the newspaper.

I was enjoying my morning. It was almost like any other day, but half way through my sandwich and reading about the Raiders getting blasted by the Broncos, the status bar of my S3 flashes:

It scrolls to fast but it catches my eye and I swap from the web browser to the messenger and continue the rest of the message:

Alyssa: "I'm so hurt right now. I made the biggest mistake by leaving you for an #######. I've lost the greatest thing that could happen to me. I miss you and that's ok. It's all my fault. I hope you're doing well."

Soooooooooooooo..... yah. My not so normal morning became just a little more interesting. I have yet to text her back and honestly don't plan to. I probably should block her number from my phone to prevent me from doing something stupid, but.....

After reading that text, I felt a bunch of emotions flash. Satisfaction and anger were the two that wrestled their way into my mind and stayed with me through out the day: satisfied that she got what she deserved and anger that she ####ed everything up for nothing.

Oh well, not sure what's going to come of this. Nothing hopefully. There's a part of me that wants to see where this could go, there's a part of me that's happy with my life right now, and there's an even bigger part of me that knows deep down inside I would never be able to love her the same way ever again after she threw away 7 years for an #######.
"I don't discuss relationships over text any longer. I discuss plans over text. I discuss fantasy football trades over text. I discuss how long it will be before I leave work over text. If you want to talk to me about how important I am to you, call me."
Then how am I still getting 3 a.m. texts from you describing the underwear you're wearing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for nothing, I'm sure she has a lifetime of wonderful memories from Hawaii on your anniversary.

Not for nothing, I'm sure she has a lifetime of wonderful memories from Hawaii on your anniversary.
Brings up an interesting question...do girls keep a spank bank?

Brings up an interesting question...do girls keep a spank bank?
Great Friday spinoff thread idea for the 3-4 girls in the FFA!

Did you guys all forget the quote that started this epic saga?

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."
Alyssa is now No. 16's forever (if you believe in silly maxims about love written by pre-teen girls).

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be."
Alyssa is now No. 16's forever (if you believe in silly maxims about love written by pre-teen girls).
It hasn't even been ten posts since someone posted this.

Then how am I still getting 3 a.m. texts from you describing the underwear you're wearing?
:oldunsure: I don't wear underwear.

:oldunsure: I don't wear underwear.
I meant on your face.

It hasn't even been ten posts since someone posted this.
Crap. I didn't look at the previous page today.

Got another text from her yesterday...

"I know you have every right to ignore me. I am sorry for hurting you and breaking your heart. I know how it feels to get your heart broken and I feel horrible for making you go through that bc no one deserves to feel this pain.

I'll understand if you don't ever want to talk to me ever again. I deserve it. But I'm hoping that maybe in time we could be friends."

So apparently the PT broke her heart and now she wants to run back to me for comfort. #### that. It'll take more than a text message to even consider it. Hell, anything short of her getting on an airplane and ambushing me at home will result in continued silence.

"I know you have every right to ignore me. I am sorry for hurting you and breaking your heart. I know how it feels to get your heart broken and I feel horrible for making you go through that bc no one deserves to feel this pain.

I'll understand if you don't ever want to talk to me ever again. I deserve it. But I'm hoping that maybe in time we could be friends."

So apparently the PT broke her heart and now she wants to run back to me for comfort. #### that. It'll take more than a text message to even consider it. Hell, anything short of her getting on an airplane and ambushing me at home will result in continued silence.
Just curious: Do you want to hear from her, good or bad? Do you like getting these texts? Or would you prefer to cut off all communication?

What do you want with regards to her?

Yep. And as surely as she will forget how broken her heart is now, she'll forget what a complete tool she was to you.

Just curious: Do you want to hear from her, good or bad? Do you like getting these texts? Or would you prefer to cut off all communication?

Mawwaige. And 4 little no. 4's running around.

It's not like she misses you. What happenned with the supposed "Ahole"? Did she finally miss you after he banged every orafice? Did she get to 3000 hits with this guy and then change her mind? That's alot of hits btw.

In a way I guess I do like getting these texts. I honestly know nothing about her life aside from these text messages. I've blocked her on Facebook, haven't bothered with her IG, and since she's moved away from the area she doesn't see/talk to much of our mutual friends and really we don't discuss it anymore. Obviously, she texts me when things are going wrong with her so I guess I do enjoy knowing that things aren't going well with her and PT.

I've already learned to live my life without her. If she ends up reconciling with PT and never texts me again my life will continue the same as it was the past year or so since she moved away last November. I'd by lying to say I don't miss her or think about her every now and then, but I think that's only natural with "your first true love" like someone asked a few posts back. I've yet to find someone else to really "fall in love" with again, but that has more to do with finding the right person than anything else. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying the single life.

In a way I guess I do like getting these texts. I honestly know nothing about her life aside from these text messages. I've blocked her on Facebook, haven't bothered with her IG, and since she's moved away from the area she doesn't see/talk to much of our mutual friends and really we don't discuss it anymore. Obviously, she texts me when things are going wrong with her so I guess I do enjoy knowing that things aren't going well with her and PT.

I've already learned to live my life without her. If she ends up reconciling with PT and never texts me again my life will continue the same as it was the past year or so since she moved away last November. I'd by lying to say I don't miss her or think about her every now and then, but I think that's only natural with "your first true love" like someone asked a few posts back. I've yet to find someone else to really "fall in love" with again, but that has more to do with finding the right person than anything else. In the mean time, I'm just enjoying the single life.
It has more to do with the fact that there is noone else like her in this world.

Thanks for the honest answer, but I just want to clarify. With specifics to her, is the only reason you haven't blocked her texts (or phone calls should she go that route) because the schadenfreude? BTW, if so, I'm not judging. If that helps you heal, so be it. To also clarify: You indeed have zero desire to get back with her?

Thanks for the honest answer, but I just want to clarify. With specifics to her, is the only reason you haven't blocked her texts (or phone calls should she go that route) because the schadenfreude? BTW, if so, I'm not judging. If that helps you heal, so be it. To also clarify: You indeed have zero desire to get back with her?
see bolded

The desire is there.

If she really wants him back she could have him.

She just doesn't realize she has to try a bit harder then usual.

She doesn't miss you, she misses your unconditional support and attention.

Of course he has some desire to get back with her. If she flew to see him and showed up naked, it'd be the best day of his life. The vindication would be off the charts.

Users who are viewing this thread