What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 2 - 2012 (2 Viewers)

Man this blows. Went to bed last night a few picks away with plans to grab Torrey Smith and/or Decker. Oh well.

5.14 Reggie Wayne- WR- Colts

his bye week sucks for my team, but he's too good to pass up here.

6.11 TE Dustin Keller

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be advisable to break this thread up into at least two threads. Last year we did a monster draft thread and lost a good chunk of the first post due to board stability.

FWIW, I did PM BSS right after my pick. Much like someone else posted earlier, I always PM. I just don't see the need to post it. Just curious, why do people say please PM next? It isn't hard to do and no one can PM the next person until they check the thread to see that you've requested that someone do so...
It can be difficult to pm the next person if you are posting from your phone.

FWIW, I did PM BSS right after my pick. Much like someone else posted earlier, I always PM. I just don't see the need to post it. Just curious, why do people say please PM next? It isn't hard to do and no one can PM the next person until they check the thread to see that you've requested that someone do so...
It can be difficult to pm the next person if you are posting from your phone.
:goodposting: it can be tough enough on your phone to review the multiple pages of a draft to catch up. The alternative to me posting from my phone and asking someone to PM next would be me just waiting until I get home to post and make my pick, so it's better to keep it moving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread