What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 2 - 2012 (3 Viewers)

'AhrnCityPahnder said:
'Norseman said:
'MrTwo94 said:
FWIW, I did PM BSS right after my pick. Much like someone else posted earlier, I always PM. I just don't see the need to post it. Just curious, why do people say please PM next? It isn't hard to do and no one can PM the next person until they check the thread to see that you've requested that someone do so...
It can be difficult to pm the next person if you are posting from your phone.
:goodposting: it can be tough enough on your phone to review the multiple pages of a draft to catch up. The alternative to me posting from my phone and asking someone to PM next would be me just waiting until I get home to post and make my pick, so it's better to keep it moving.
Not to be rude, but as someone who is posting from a phone and who takes 30-45 seconds and maybe 3-4 clicks to do it, it just seems kind of lazy to not PM the next guy. Usually they have a post on the same page, so after you make a pick, scroll to their name, click the PM button, type "you're next", hit send. That way they get it right away and not when the next person opens the thread.I'm honestly not trying to be rude. It's just that I know first hand it is pretty easy...
:goodposting: always wondered this myself from someone who doesn't have internet phone access cause I just can't afford it...if your phone is a big/even small part of the way that you draft, it's not that you really can't pm/send a message to others it's that you're too lazy or it may "take too much time"....which is really less than a minute...never understood this....you know from day one of the draft the other two people you need to pm....

Last edited by a moderator:
'BassNBrew said:
It would be advisable to break this thread up into at least two threads. Last year we did a monster draft thread and lost a good chunk of the first post due to board stability.
I'll keep an eye on this. If I need to I can always cut/paste some into Post 2 of the thread.I think that problem only happened when we had 24 rounds though.

Several directions I want to go, but I think I have to take QB2 while the gettin's is still good:

8.10 Sam Bradford, QB, St. Louis Rams

Kudos to Norseman for Moore in the eighth. Wanted to get him or Fitzpatrick.

8.12 Alex Smith QB SF

Bye week works, receiver upgrades, entrenched starter, should have confidence boosted from last season.

PM to TL

10.02 San Fran Def.

A little early, but I had to grab them now if I wanted them. 2 more rounds until I pick again.

PM sent to Meno

Last edited by a moderator:
9.14 Jacoby Ford- WR- Raiders
Great pick. I haven't had time to check the other drafts, but I was thinking I could snag him in the 11th. That assumption was way off apparently. I'll be drafting him higher in my August drafts...
Thanks hope he works out. I think he went in the 11th of the SSL1 but I've taken him as early as the 8th round in the WSL which I got to admit in hindsight seemed like I jumped the gun to early.

Users who are viewing this thread