What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (1 Viewer)

Boy, did the Patriots rape the Vikings on this trade.
WTF are the Vikings doing?

That being said, must be a little frustrating to be a Pats fan and see them always stockpiling picks and seldom actually drafting any players who help them win games.

I'm good with the Hopkins pick. I think he fits Kubiak's scheme well. Solid run blocker. While a lot of people keep talking about Houston's need to stretch the field and push safeties back, Schaub's doesn't have an elite caliber arm. Too many times his receiver have to let up to not outrun the ball. I'd rather see a guy who can work the whole field for the time being.
rams reportedly really liked hopkins... as we know, rams needed WR more than just about any team, they vetted a few prospects at the position, and i think they might have liked hopkins next best after austin...

I swear every year some dumb ### team gives the Patriots 3 or 4 extra picks for average or nothing returns. And then ##### about them always being in the playoffs

Boy, did the Patriots rape the Vikings on this trade.
Disagree. The Vikings "gave up" a 3rd, 4th, and 7th. Lots of picks. But they are later.
And a 2nd.
That they would have used on a player anyway. I'm talking about what they "lost" or "gave up".
True but still.
It's like when they traded a 1st and two 3rds for Jared Allen. They "gave up" the two thirds. That was a good play for them.

If Patterson pans out, then "giving up" a 3rd/4th/7th is just as good of a deal.

Still on the board in Ravens' sights: Te'o, Ogletree at MLB; Elam and Cyprien at safety; Carradine at DE.

Would love it if there's some team at the top of the 2nd desperate for Geno Smith that deals with them - get an extra pick and still get one of those guys.

:lmao:

People say that the Raiders only got a 2nd, but the Pats got a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th.

You can't do it both ways, people. If the Pats got a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th then the Raiders got a 1st and 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread