What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joseph Randle cut and suspended for four games (2 Viewers)

Wow, that is weird.

Can't imagin he's a FA long, unless there is she serious crap going on personally.
Why not? He isn't really that talented of a back to be scooped up. I think he WOULD get picked up as a 3rd back somewhere if his mental health was good, but it clearly isn't. Would be shocked if someone took him.

Wow, that is weird.

Can't imagin he's a FA long, unless there is she serious crap going on personally.
Why not? He isn't really that talented of a back to be scooped up. I think he WOULD get picked up as a 3rd back somewhere if his mental health was good, but it clearly isn't. Would be shocked if someone took him.
There were just a slew of RBs injured and out for a long time. Not that talented, but he was a starting RB just a few weeks ago. There are teams who need RB depth badly. Of course we don't know his mental state or the suspension details. So there's that.

If the Cowboys, who know him and are familiar with the situation, let him go I think he's done, for this season anyway.

Randle's off-field issues aside, his lingering suspension most likely renders him un-pickup-able right?

He's not a good RB. Never has been, likely never will be. He's a pretentious d-bag too, from all accounts.

Wow, that is weird.

Shades of Dimitrius Underwood https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimitrius_Underwood

I can see a lot of teams passing, especially at a fungible position like RB.

-QG

Seems like this thread title can finally become "official".

Sad, I hope this guy gets some help and plays again some day.
Yeah unfortunately it appears that way.

I was hoping that people who invested and had high hopes for him would see more return on that then they have.

Is there any reason anyone can think of to NOT drop this guy? My finger is hovering over the DROP button but I keep hesitating.

My stomach would turn over if the one of the teams really struggling at RB brought him in for a tryout.

Is there any reason anyone can think of to NOT drop this guy? My finger is hovering over the DROP button but I keep hesitating.

My stomach would turn over if the one of the teams really struggling at RB brought him in for a tryout.
You'd want a head case who faces a 1-2 game suspension who signs week 9-10 to play with one of the following (?!?!):

HOU

SF

CHI

TEN

DET

Idk if I'd want anyone on any of those teams aside from a couple WRs much less a guy who has to come down from crazy, learn a whole new playbook, serve a suspension, and then might play 4 games.

Wow, that is weird.

His NFL career is over.

He was a middling talent to begin with. There are 50 Joseph Randle's out there dying to get a chance to get into an NFL camp.

Done.

What an awesome thread combined with the Cmike one. All the bickering back and forth and McFadden is the guy now, the one guy after the trade that everyone said wouldn't matter. I was a Randle owner and have Cmike and that team is shockingly my worse team. I wanted McFadden and got sniped. Oh well, it does make it easier when I only have to worry about 2 teams.

Rotoworld:

Joseph Randle - RB - Free Agent

ESPN's Ed Werder reports teams interested in signing free agent RB Joseph Randle have not been able to clarify his status with the league.

Randle is reportedly facing a suspension for violating the league's personal conduct policy during a domestic dispute in February, but no official announcement has been made. The good news for Randle is teams are still interested, but it would not be surprising if he sits out the rest of the season to get his life in order. Randle should get another shot once his off-field issues are resolved.

Source: Ed Werder on Twitter

Nov 10 - 11:36 AM

Just got arrested in Vegas for assaulting a police officer
Wow. For those who sold high on this guy, good for you. What a headache.
A guy in my league sold DMC and Randle at diff points this offseason to teams that had no business trading for them.. They were clear rebuilding teams.

His haul ended up being the 1.01 and 1.02 in the 2016 draft
Pretty amazing. Just shows us the perception of the value of the Cowboys running game.

If the buyers were contending teams, I get it. Just 12 weeks ago, owning the Cowboys starting RB could have been a top 10 Rb.

Just got arrested in Vegas for assaulting a police officer
Wow. For those who sold high on this guy, good for you. What a headache.
A guy in my league sold DMC and Randle at diff points this offseason to teams that had no business trading for them.. They were clear rebuilding teams.His haul ended up being the 1.01 and 1.02 in the 2016 draft
Ouch. That'll hurt the league.

Will be a bust at that ADP.

He is not that good folks. He really is so ordinary. Dallas will lean on multiple backs when it is all said and done.

I think his high side is 1100 yards and 4-5 TD's. At 3.07 I am looking for far bigger upside and points.
Just wanted to save this for the end of the year.
Ya think?
Haven't been in here in a while. From the looks of things, I hurt a lot of people. Lol. For what it is worth, I moved this guy right after his 3 td performance for a 2016 first. He looked average and flimsy. I just never made it back in here to eat crow. My plate is ready.

Will be a bust at that ADP.

He is not that good folks. He really is so ordinary. Dallas will lean on multiple backs when it is all said and done.

I think his high side is 1100 yards and 4-5 TD's. At 3.07 I am looking for far bigger upside and points.
Just wanted to save this for the end of the year.
Ya think?
Haven't been in here in a while. From the looks of things, I hurt a lot of people. Lol. For what it is worth, I moved this guy right after his 3 td performance for a 2016 first. He looked average and flimsy. I just never made it back in here to eat crow. My plate is ready.
That a boy. Now I know your a real FF player.

I have eaten crow plenty of times myself.

And to think I was going back and forth between Randle or Latavius as my 14th round keeper this year. Thank jesus I picked Latavius.

Users who are viewing this thread