What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos RB. (1 Viewer)

Anderson, Thompson and Bibbs all arrived to the Broncos as undrafted rookies.
Sunday figures to be the first game for Bibbs to be in uniform. He has been a gameday inactive for four games since being signed off the team’s practice squad on Oct. 20, but the Broncos like what he's done and Bibbs spent some time after Friday's practice talking to Manning.
I don't know how many people saw Bibbs play for the CSU Rams but he had 31 TDs last year to lead all of CFB, 1700+ yards rushing which was 6th nationally. The Bills tried to sign him off the PS a few weeks ago. I had a friend in Col. who in a roundabout way got me watching a couple CSU games and I thought Bibbs has serious talent, but he didn't get drafted.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
Faust said:
Anderson, Thompson and Bibbs all arrived to the Broncos as undrafted rookies.
Sunday figures to be the first game for Bibbs to be in uniform. He has been a gameday inactive for four games since being signed off the teams practice squad on Oct. 20, but the Broncos like what he's done and Bibbs spent some time after Friday's practice talking to Manning.
I don't know how many people saw Bibbs play for the CSU Rams but he had 31 TDs last year to lead all of CFB, 1700+ yards rushing which was 6th nationally. The Bills tried to sign him off the PS a few weeks ago. I had a friend in Col. who in a roundabout way got me watching a couple CSU games and I thought Bibbs has serious talent, but he didn't get drafted.
Denver released him today

[SIZE=small]4. Montee Ball, Broncos – Owned in 48 percent of Yahoo leagues[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]5. Ronnie Hillman, Broncos – Owned in 30 percent of Yahoo leagues[/SIZE]

Both Montee Ball (groin) and Ronnie Hillman (foot) have a chance to return to practice this week. The Broncos typically make their players practice for two weeks before returning to a game when they’re coming off a long-term absence, but they may not be able to stick to that if C.J. Anderson’s ankle issue keeps giving him problems. Anderson didn’t suffer any serious injuries in Week 14, but repeatedly hobbled off the field to get re-taped. Deep leaguers can at least take a wait-and-see approach while we see what happens in this high-upside situation.

Recommendation: Should be owned in 14-team leagues

[SIZE=small]4. Montee Ball, Broncos – Owned in 48 percent of Yahoo leagues[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]5. Ronnie Hillman, Broncos – Owned in 30 percent of Yahoo leagues[/SIZE]

Both Montee Ball (groin) and Ronnie Hillman (foot) have a chance to return to practice this week. The Broncos typically make their players practice for two weeks before returning to a game when they’re coming off a long-term absence, but they may not be able to stick to that if C.J. Anderson’s ankle issue keeps giving him problems. Anderson didn’t suffer any serious injuries in Week 14, but repeatedly hobbled off the field to get re-taped. Deep leaguers can at least take a wait-and-see approach while we see what happens in this high-upside situation.

Recommendation: Should be owned in 14-team leagues
Don't forget Juwan Thompson. He just racked up 77 total yards last week.

Users who are viewing this thread