What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (2 Viewers)

Can someone please answer the following questions for me (this thread moves way too fast).

1. What "Home Game" Group am I supposed to be in? (FYI, I'm approved for the FBG group (62 members) and am "applied" to the FBG Drunk group (3 members)

2. How do I get into the games? Do I need a special super secret code or somethings?

A simple step by step would be appreciated....I have paypal and am a prompt payer!
1. The FBG group is the main group. There is also the Wilson Phillips Fan Club run by gotnugs (look in his sig for info).

2. Once a game is scheduled (again, most are in the FBG group), just log on and navigate to the FBG group page and open the selected tournament. Hit register and you are good to go. Most games have been run so that the payouts (deciding who pays who) are handled after the game is complete.

Can someone please answer the following questions for me (this thread moves way too fast).

1. What "Home Game" Group am I supposed to be in? (FYI, I'm approved for the FBG group (62 members) and am "applied" to the FBG Drunk group (3 members)

2. How do I get into the games? Do I need a special super secret code or somethings?

A simple step by step would be appreciated....I have paypal and am a prompt payer!
click on join a league form the PS main page

765744 league ID under poker stars home game

ruderude is the password

once applied, someone will have to approve you, then you should be good to go.

What's your PS name, so we can be on the lookout for you?

(Really hoping it's Perrilloux_11)

Last edited by a moderator:

click on join a league form the PS main page

765744 league ID under poker stars home game

ruderude is the password

once applied, someone will have to approve you, then you should be good to go.

What's your PS name, so we can be on the lookout for you?

(Really hoping it's Perrilloux_11)
Thx. Just applied....if someone can approve, that would be great!

username = c******01

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET ME IN THE ####### POKER STARS HOME GAME CLUB!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Please let me know who I need to paypal, and I will send when I can...if too late, it may be in the morning

Parm

10 PM JUST FINISHED:

3rd place - Timmy

-- SSlayton pays Timmy

2nd place - babyd

-- prhof14, Big Slim, and Parmcat pays babyd

1st place - Idiot Boxer

-- whodey, sporthenry, ljbrun, Otis, smurf, tecumseh, and iluvbeer pays Idiot Boxer (dougheberleattorneyatlaw AT gmail)

Fellas, Otis won the 11:50:

iluvbeer999 - $20 to Oats

MackerelLord - $20 to Oats

Smurf_Turf - $20 to Oats

PP is sremsen2@ gmail

GG

I finally won a ####### game.

10 PM JUST FINISHED:

3rd place - Timmy

-- SSlayton pays Timmy

2nd place - babyd

-- prhof14, Big Slim, and Parmcat pays babyd

1st place - Idiot Boxer

-- whodey, sporthenry, ljbrun, Otis, smurf, tecumseh, and iluvbeer pays Idiot Boxer (dougheberleattorneyatlaw AT gmail)
sent

FML... In ten hands, i lost ak vs kq, jj vs a7, 77 vs a4 and the last one was kk vs ak on the river to bubble a 70 person tourney live when I started with about 2nd or 3rd stack. On all of them, I would have knocked someone out. :rant:

Users who are viewing this thread