Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
zed2283

Tyler Eifert, TE (CIN)

Recommended Posts

Yep count me in for playing Doyle this week and then next to cover Eiffert's bye. Then I'll run with Eiffert the whole way after that. 

Edited by TartanLion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good news is that he's not even listed on the injury report this week. I'm rolling with him over Fleener at Seattle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I back tracked and started him when I saw Uzomah was inactive. Hope it wasn't a mistake. He just needs 3 receptions for 3 yards and 3 tds. Is that too much to ask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, killface said:

Here is hoping he is a difference maker down the stretch

As long as he's healthy, book it. He's what they've been missing on offense

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's looking good out there today not looking good on my bench. Fleener better produce today.

Tex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thehornet said:

As long as he's healthy, book it. He's what they've been missing on offense

Every time he gets tackled it scares me hes not gonna get up.  Dude is just a beast.  Dalton loves him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fullly practiced, off injury report.  Nothing saying he would be limited.  Not sure why you wouldn't have started him this week.  Especially if you drafted him and have been waiting all year like I have...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OU#1 said:

Fullly practiced, off injury report.  Nothing saying he would be limited.  Not sure why you wouldn't have started him this week.  Especially if you drafted him and have been waiting all year like I have...

Not sure either bro. Maybe I'll get lucky with Kelce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much a must start ROS, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been my #1 TE in dynasty for a long time.......I tried to get him but couldn't get a deal done.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get why people didn't start him. I was wary of him too. Full practice doesn't mean full role when you've missed so much time. Plus, this game profiled as a running game for the Bengals. Like I said before though, seeing Uzomah inactive sealed it for me. If they were ready for him to be one of the 2 active TEs, his role was going to be near full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

Lol at the people who didn't start him. Sorry fellas

Don't be a doosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, killface said:

Man do i wish i started him

 

1 minute ago, gabes1919 said:

I get why people didn't start him. I was wary of him too. Full practice doesn't mean full role when you've missed so much time. Plus, this game profiled as a running game for the Bengals. Like I said before though, seeing Uzomah inactive sealed it for me. If they were ready for him to be one of the 2 active TEs, his role was going to be near full.

Yep, I started him but more due to need than belief that he'd do well.  Might be my best waiver pickup in years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BigBlue_RI said:

Not sure either bro. Maybe I'll get lucky with Kelce.

Well yeah, starting kelce isn't a bad call. Might not work out, but not a bad call at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

Lol at the people who didn't start him. Sorry fellas

Except next week. Damn byes. One more week of starting Kelce and holding my nose.

 

weird this wasn't the post I was quoting...

Edited by BigBlue_RI
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Local beat reporters said to expect a full role on friday.  Then with the healthy scratch of Uzoma yeah that equals full work load.  Started in one and sat in one for Jack Freaking Doyle.  I was out and about and missed the healthy scratch report or i would have sat Doyle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

Pretty much a must start ROS, right?

No question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is your 2nd half season winner, not some scrub RB.  

#1 TE ROS, I would not be surprised.  Those targets that left town (Jones/Sanu) are still available, and Eiert is still a matchup nightmare.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must start every week. He is going to get all the red zone targets he can handle. No one else on that team besides Green can do anything in or near the end zone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Timmay said:

Must start every week. He is going to get all the red zone targets he can handle. No one else on that team besides Green can do anything in or near the end zone. 

Green and Eiffert could be getting 10+ targets a week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2016 at 11:58 AM, BigBlue_RI said:

Except next week. Damn byes. One more week of starting Kelce and holding my nose.

 

weird this wasn't the post I was quoting...

I have both and sat Eifert until he got more involved. Holy Cow!!! 

Thankfully Kelce got me the exact same points.  I like Eifert the rest of the way and will trade Kelce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BigDave said:

I have both and sat Eifert until he got more involved. Holy Cow!!! 

Thankfully Kelce got me the exact same points.  I like Eifert the rest of the way and will trade Kelce. 

Same here ... may be starting them both on the occasional flex issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigDave said:

I have both and sat Eifert until he got more involved. Holy Cow!!! 

Thankfully Kelce got me the exact same points.  I like Eifert the rest of the way and will trade Kelce. 

I might be flexing Kelce, but I don't want to get too excited about Sunday. Games even a fraction like that have been too few with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's the consensus here.  Is Green's injury a killer for Eifert as the defense will pay him more attention, or does he get force fed the ball now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bull Dozier said:

So what's the consensus here.  Is Green's injury a killer for Eifert as the defense will pay him more attention, or does he get force fed the ball now?

Don't forget no Gio either. Those dump offs to Gio have to go somewhere too. Think Eifert will see a nice increase of targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MattFancy said:

Don't forget no Gio either. Those dump offs to Gio have to go somewhere too. Think Eifert will see a nice increase of targets.

IMO RB targets will remain at a similar level, targets for Hill and Burkhead will go up. Green's absence will likely increase Eifert's targets, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2016 at 2:38 PM, Bull Dozier said:

So what's the consensus here.  Is Green's injury a killer for Eifert as the defense will pay him more attention, or does he get force fed the ball now?

Torn on him as well.  Balty's been a tough matchup on TE's. That and I'm a having a hard time seeing Cincy move the ball. So leaning towards sitting him as I have other options.  But not confident in the decision b/c as you say could get a lot of targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just rolling him out -- waited too long for him to produce --  I sat Dez last week vs. Ravens and that was a mistake; I know this is different, but they are below middle of pack in giving up passing TD's ~2 per game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed second straight day off practice. Now I'm concerned. Grabbed Clay off the waivers and looking at H. Henry as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.