What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at New England (1 Viewer)

Hard not to love it when you pick up Brandon Gibson in desperation to fill byes and he gives you an early TD. :thumbup:

Yeah, that throw was way behind Gronk; not sure what is wrong with Brady this year. Maybe age is just catching up with him.

Nice drive by the Dolphins following the turnover.

Well this is a surprise. Miami takes full advantage of Brady's INT and scores the first TD. Nothing fancy on the drive. Just runs and short passes. Two to Clay on 3d down to keep the drive going. On 3rd and goal Tannehill rolls to his right and does an excellent job of finding Gibson in the end zone.

So to prevent a 3 and out, Brady throws it to Gronk who is double covered and pinned against the sideline. Are you telling me that no one else was open? BS. That was a #### play.

And the supposed coaching genius is at again. Lets start the worst running back on the team (blount) and let ridley rot on the bench. What an effin doosh!

Jeezus...so Belichick is still carrying that grudge against Ridley. Get over it
I'm becoming convinced that Belichick and the Pats organization is more concerned with looking smarter than everyone than actually winning games. Look at us, we let our best receiver go to our biggest conference rival for peanuts! Look at us we use fat *** Blount to return kicks!

I'm becoming convinced that Belichick and the Pats organization is more concerned with looking smarter than everyone than actually winning games. Look at us, we let our best receiver go to our biggest conference rival for peanuts! Look at us we use fat *** Blount to return kicks!
Ridley doesn't have a carry in the first quarter... this is unreal.

Team not listening to any criticism about Thomas and he is in on a lot of snaps, even obvious passing situations.
He looks serviceable.
Even looking serviceable, we know that D-Thomas is a plodder and lacks the speed and explosiveness that Miller brings to the table. It's baffling how the coaching staff continues to not utilize our players strengths and doesn't place them in the best position to succeed.

Team not listening to any criticism about Thomas and he is in on a lot of snaps, even obvious passing situations.
He looks serviceable.
Even looking serviceable, we know that D-Thomas is a plodder and lacks the speed and explosiveness that Miller brings to the table. It's baffling how the coaching staff continues to not utilize our players strengths and doesn't place them in the best position to succeed.
I don't watch a lot of Dolphins games or own any other than Clay, so I'm not an expert, or biased either.Maybe Miller just sucks, though? Or sucks in practice?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had this same thought for awhile.

So many of the moves they have made seem aimed at the future... but when you have a hall of fame QB almost every decision should be made to maximize and win now.

I'm not a Pats fan, but if I was, i'd be pretty furious Welker was gone.

Not sure what the deal is with Ridley. I've seen him on the sidelines bouncing around and he looks ready to go. Given the poor start to the New England rushing attack ,you have to wonder what the issue is.

Ridley doesn't have a carry in the first quarter... this is unreal.
Did he even play a snap (not that they had too many on offense)?

Coverage sack of Brady. Pats still hapless on offense. Miami has good field position. Haven't taken any shots downfield yet.

This is amazing. Thomas with a 15 yard run on 4th and 1. Than catches the TD pass on the fake sweep. Dolphins completely dominating to this point.

Very impressive so far. Great play calling this week.......what a turnaround from the last three weeks of garbage.

Keep it up for 4 quarters though.

Users who are viewing this thread